Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

murray was by far my favorite character. I wonder if that guy went on to accomplish anything.
Considering the fact that he wasn't an actor, but just a New Zealand Consulate worker who thought they were filming a documentary, he was probably confused that Jemaine and Brett weren't coming around anymore but then just chalked it up to another of the impenetrable mysteries of living in America.

So, every Tuesday for the past year.5 I go and get the invoices for the week from the desk of the lady that cuts checks, assign G/L's/get them approved and then return them. Well, like two months ago the lady who does them complained she's to busy to handle the twenty invoices a week on top of the hundred she does for the other company and it got put onto somebody else. Well, now every week the new lady sends me a bitchy email asking if I'll be doing invoices this week, because she needs to do checks on this date. Yes. Yes I will just like every other week ever. FFS. If you don't have the invoices by 2, say something, but I don't need an email every week at 8:30. Gdi.Edit: I can't wait till I get a new job. I need a vacation.

Lol, how dumb is Shake, right guys?
SO DUMB.
Considering the fact that he wasn't an actor, but just a New Zealand Consulate worker who thought they were filming a documentary, he was probably confused that Jemaine and Brett weren't coming around anymore but then just chalked it up to another of the impenetrable mysteries of living in America.
holy shit is that true? i'm gonna go look this up right after i finish this awesome and insightful post.
So, every Tuesday for the past year.5 I go and get the invoices for the week from the desk of the lady that cuts checks, assign G/L's/get them approved and then return them. Well, like two months ago the lady who does them complained she's to busy to handle the twenty invoices a week on top of the hundred she does for the other company and it got put onto somebody else. Well, now every week the new lady sends me a bitchy email asking if I'll be doing invoices this week, because she needs to do checks on this date. Yes. Yes I will just like every other week ever. FFS. If you don't have the invoices by 2, say something, but I don't need an email every week at 8:30. Gdi. Edit: I can't wait till I get a new job. I need a vacation.
hey man, when you're unemployed there's no vacation. no one cares, no one sympathizes, you just stay home and play synthesizers.
We used to be the friendly thread. C'mon now, we're better than this.
I thought we were the ball-busting thread. Am I in the right place? I think it turned more friendly when there were so few people and there's no other place to hurl insults.
Napa noooooooooooooooooooooo!Edit: wow that took awhile to load.
Awesome.
I'm a little upset I didn't get any accidental likes from izuma.
Me too. It would've been nice to pick up a few accidental ones in addition to all the intentional ones he gave me.
So I've always thought that when you've called me brvy that there was a weird connection of love between us, and that deep down your love for me was strong. However, I know that you hate Tilt, and yet here we are. Now I'm questioning everything in my life that I hold dear.
i add a y to the end of most people's name. brvy, stratty, speedzy, nappy. ITS KIND OF MY THING.some get it out of love, and others... well i'm sure you can figure out who is who, best friend.

I've got two days to decide if I want to go to that wedding in Missouri. If I had a chick I could take, it'd be an easy decision because just the extreme possibility of el sexo would be worth it. I mean, what would be the chances two of us in the same thread ended up with nothing (very high?).

my office window overlooks the school patio type place where the smokers smoke their death sticks. and right now there is a stunningly beautiful, absolutely gorgeous, boner inducing, i'd kick a baby in the face to bang her type chick out there and i can't focus on my reading. i mean tits, ass, face, hair, legs, feet. she has them all.edit: probably pretty high. bleepin women and their ways.

Well, now every week the new lady sends me a bitchy email asking if I'll be doing invoices this week, because she needs to do checks on this date. Yes. Yes I will just like every other week ever. FFS. If you don't have the invoices by 2, say something, but I don't need an email every week at 8:30. Gdi.
Start sending her 8am emails every single Friday reminding her that you'll be sending the invoices over by 2.
yeah speedz, why DON'T you have more stories like that?
I don't do human medical stories.
  • Like 1
Start sending her 8am emails every single Friday reminding her that you'll be sending the invoices over by 2.
Then the first week she doesn't remind you to send them don't. When she asks you why tell her, since she didn't e mail you, you thought she didn't need them anymore.

so good.hey nappy, in law of international trade and finance, some of the law students (idiots) couldn't understand a simple two country, two product, comparative advantage example. i was all like jesus h christ these people are stupid. so that should make you feel better.

I, mean, it does a little as thats like an entry level finance concept. However, they are in law school and I am being bullied by a middle aged women with only a HS diploma, so who's the real winner here?Also, what's the deal? I thought you graduated from law school and took the bar?

i did graduate and i did take the bar. results sep 18, so if i never post again after that day check the paper for suicides. but i'm getting a LLM in TAX. only the cool kids get LLM's in TAX, because its so cool. but yeah its basically a masters in tax law, which should help me lock down a better job here someday. in theory anyways.

That does sound like something only cool kids would do. Also, I'm actually a little jealous. I want to learn a bunch more about taxes. I want to be that accountant you always here people talking about in movies and stuff that knows all the crazy loopholes.