I Called In Sick Today

I have only one album on this thing. I wanted to listen to KEXP but on weekend mornings it is all talk radio. All partisan hackery. This guy was doing a piece on central banks called Countdown to Currency Collapse. "Countries like Germany and Switzerland are paying negative interest rates! You lend them money and they give you 1-2% less in a few years! Confiscating YOUR money!"I get so mad thinking about how we let people like that have access to a mic, when all they wanna do is distort and pass on misinformation.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

haha2ceneyc.gif
I guess the two statements do seem to be contrary to one another. But there's a difference between a woman not wanting to give BJ's or whatever from the beginning and one that is more than willing pre/just after marriage and then cutting you off once the ring is on her finger. The context of that statement to my wife was that we were talking about a couple of different couples we know that had great sex lives while dating but then one of the partners all but completly cut off sex shortly after marriage.False advertising at it's cruelest.
Played cards, lost $120 because I didn't make or get dealt one single hand. Oh wellTilty, I figured she was gonna be a pro. Would you happen to still have her number?
I played cards last night too. Just a 3/6 game. Ended up down $40. I played pretty well but lost 2 nice pots late when my 2 pair lost to a rivered flush that a couple of donkeys chased the whole way on back to back hands. Typical 3/6.Ha. Turns out she was a proffessional.....slut. My buddy cut her off after having several people, men and women, point out to him that she had slept with half the town. Turns out it was known in the bar scene that she's where you went when you needed to get laid. Plus side about sluts though is that according to my friend she was quite good in bed. Obviously from all the practice.
I know that game. The lady is phasing me out. All the signs are there. Goddamn women.
Obvioulsy it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that she took you on an out of state wedding date where you stayed in the same room and you made no moves to have sex with her. She probably now either thinks you're gay or you must not see her as a hot, sexy, ****able woman. Women have more self image issues than men by far and not making a move is way worse than making one and her turning you down. At least then she may think you're a pig but at least she'd feel sexy because you wanted it and keep you around for an ego boost if nothing else.
have you tried being more confident?
You know, you can pound this joke into the ground all you want, but it doesn't make it less true. Women find confidence sexy. Period. Whether you're naturally confident or you need a few beers to bring it out like Ron has mentioned several times in his women chasing stories, it is the key to hooking up with women.But if it makes you feel better to bust my balls over saying so because you're too much of a pussy to give it a shot, more power to you.
Really pieced that together didnt you Sherlock. Obviously I blew it, no need to rub my nose in it.
meh, I was just giving you a hard time.
You know, you can pound this joke into the ground all you want, but it doesn't make it less true. Women find confidence sexy. Period. Whether you're naturally confident or you need a few beers to bring it out like Ron has mentioned several times in his women chasing stories, it is the key to hooking up with women.But if it makes you feel better to bust my balls over saying so because you're too much of a pussy to give it a shot, more power to you.
it's funny because you still don't understand the "joke"
goosfrabaEphesians 4:2-3 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

goosfraba

What's every one getting into today? I'm doing nothing thanks for asking.
Went to a kid party. 15+ kids. I don't know how you parents do it. I didn't even interact with the kids and was tired after an hour. Home now. Nothing happening.
Ha. Turns out she was a proffessional.....slut. My buddy cut her off after having several people, men and women, point out to him that she had slept with half the town. Turns out it was known in the bar scene that she's where you went when you needed to get laid. Plus side about sluts though is that according to my friend she was quite good in bed. Obviously from all the practice.
See, I have no problem with sluts. Love em. Guys like me need em. I'll take all the sex they wanna give out. Bring friends in, have her bring friends. Screw it man. Who cares if she did the town? She's doing me now. If she was a guy that banged all the women, she'd/he'd be a legend. I hate the word and slut. Yes ma'am, I'll take some vag
Really pieced that together didnt you Sherlock. Obviously I blew it, no need to rub my nose in it.
I don't see it that way. I just think that the more she got to know you, the less interested she was. I don't believe it was because you didn't make a move. Does that help at all? And I will run us a bubble bath, get in it with you, massage your back and shampoo your hair
goosfrabaEphesians 4:2-3 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

goosfraba

STFU

Theraflu, I lied. Fantasy Football draft today. On #6 of Racer 5. 7% with almost no food today since yesterday I made my name sake a distant memory by the end of the day and I am kinda ****ed up right now. Gonna go braise some pork and make some cole slaw to pass the time.

I mean bleep it who cares. I don't. Bleep her.
Agreed. Although, you know, next time you should do better. Tilt, sometimes it really is difficult to tell when you're being sarcastic and when you're being a complete ass.