I Called In Sick Today

I have half a mind to go to the gas station and get some beef jerky and gummy worms. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.
that's all well and good, but whats the news on the wedding. we're staring down a deadline here buddy.
Your guys parents must suck. Grow up. They used to be your age. Probably drank, definitely fcked and sucked and weren't always the people you think they are.I'll be cruising, drinking, dancing and making a total ass out of myself for 10 days in front of my parents, aunt and uncle and and brother and his wife and they damn well better be doing the same.Grow up people. Speedz is right...for once
you don't know my parents, so your advice is both meaningless and racist. my parents suck at life. i don't want to be anywhere with them ever.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You're telling the guy who, in the post above yours, bemoaned craving some gummy worms to grow up.Edit: OL/DR'ed!Edit 2: Still haven't decided about wedding with the 'rents. Thinking I'll RSVP to the wedding in MO and then if I end up not going stick another $40 in the envelope to cover the plate or something.

i was planning on going to gym after this class ends. i really have no energy and want to go home and watch tv. but i also want to be a man and lift weights and run because i need to lose some weight. damn this life of mine.bleep it. i'll go and work the bi's and tri's. glamour muscles only today.

Yeah, but if I show up I fulfill my end of the bargain of the plate purchase. If I don't, then I will have effectively broken the contract and should pay a penalty. Or something. Whats with the bleepin questions? Am i being cross examined here? Talk to my lawyer.

If it wasn't like a six hour drive each way that would require me to miss a day of work and two hotel nights for a couple that I only marginally like...it would be a slightly easier decision.

holy shit is that true? i'm gonna go look this up...
....Did Tilt hack your account?

yeah napa why don't you just go ahead and go so you can hang out with your parents and make out with your mom or something cause that's what ron mexico does because he's an adult.

man I read this article in the latest gq last night about dudes with anorexia. they were talking about how this one guy was eating only 400 calories a day and how that was just so dangerous! what a bunch of fags. I can do that or even lower for decent period of time and still hoover around an overweight bmi. if you're still eating at all then you're not anorexic. and that's all we need in a society of fat bastards, some group of people saying it's just way too dangerous to eat less so don't even chance it.

ok, does anybody else see the above as one huge paragraph? I know I put a bunch of lines between "adult" and "man" when I posted it but looking at it on my phone it's one big paragraph.

yeah napa why don't you just go ahead and go so you can hang out with your parents and make out with your mom or something cause that's what ron mexico does because he's an adult.

MUTHER F'R DID YOU NOT READ MY ATTORNEY'S STATEMENT?!

• Like 1

But...400 calories...that is unhealthy. Right?

I think Gov is still fixing some things in the forum that is making some things a little flooey. Phlooey? No, it's definitely flooey. Flooey is a real word spell-check!

shake, you'll stop with the questions or i'll file an injunction and have your ass in the slammer in five minutes!

i still haven't gotten over this forum change.

400 calories is the food i eat while preparing a meal.

• Like 1

also, i'm having dinner with the lady tonight. i suspect this will be the last time i see her, but you never know. i plan to beg and plead and cry if necessary but that usually doesn't work. bleep it, maybe i threaten to kill myself and everyone else in the restaurant if she doesn't agree to keep dating me.

• Like 1

I don't think you two have been...together...long enough to warrant a dinner break-up. I think her move would've been to just quietly slip away.

So I think you're ok until you fuck it up again.

dammit man i don't want to hear that. i'm going in like its the long walk to the electric chair. you gotta have no hope, because hope can drive a man insane. hope has no use on the inside.

i don't know whats going to happen for sure, but i'm going to basically be like hey do you want to keep seeing me, cause i'd like to know.