Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

well I'm sure you needed to conserve energy to get you to the local sam's club to buy your mega pack of tampons so I'll let it slide.lifting, cardio, what?

Shake, I think there was still a little in my proverbial tank after working out today. Feel like I let you down. Sorry.
Michael Irvin wouldn't stop his workouts until he had puked for a second time.
Yeah I'm fresh off the tables. Nothing better than being drunk in the office waiting for the hired help to get here
It's good to be the king.
That can't be right. Fasting tells your body to store fat, not burn it.
That was my assumption as well.
and since I know everybody's dying to know, my current work avatar/ status message is wooderson in his car with the status of "all right all right all right"
This is a place of business?
edit: that is one of my fav danny leb's rejoins. just pure awesome.
Yeah hi, Lombardo
and man, the combo of hearing about all these women banging dudes here in my office, including married ones, and then watching shame... I mean I feel like every single person around me must be having sex like constantly. I've really gotta figure out some way to be one of them.
What is this Shame shit?
there is office for mac.
but the joke doesn't exactly work if I mention that now does it professor
This is a place of business?
haha yeah
What is this Shame shit?
Michael Fassbender movie. He's a sex addict. He has a huge penis.Critic: There is a ton of sex in this movie, but it is definitely not erotic or sexy.Me: I'll be the judge of that!*watches movie*Me: You were right.
  • Like 1
well I'm sure you needed to conserve energy to get you to the local sam's club to buy your mega pack of tampons so I'll let it slide.lifting, cardio, what?
20 minutes of cardio followed up 2 sets of 20 on five different lifts (upper body) and then 10 minutes of cardio and then a repeat of the lifts. Just a circuit thing I'm giving a go as a break from the norm. I quit after the 10 minutes of cardio. Should have at least gone through some of the lifts.

well perhaps, but if you did the first circuits correctly then you should be ok. that's pretty much what I do. though way heavier and more awesome I'm sure, but close to what I do.and dj is exactly correct about that movie. not a single boner was experienced.

Well, yeah.

well perhaps, but if you did the first circuits correctly then you should be ok. that's pretty much what I do. though way heavier and more awesome I'm sure, but close to what I do.
Well, yeah.
20 minutes of cardio followed up 2 sets of 20 on five different lifts (upper body) and then 10 minutes of cardio and then a repeat of the lifts. Just a circuit thing I'm giving a go as a break from the norm. I quit after the 10 minutes of cardio. Should have at least gone through some of the lifts.
32 minutes of cardio, 6 sets of 12 or 10 reps bicep exercises and 6 sets of 12 10 8 reps, with 3x25 weighted crunches. Yeah boyFunny long story from the gym: as I started my biceps, dude was sitting on a barbell that was on the floor with about 495lbs on it. He then added another 50lbs. Checked his phone, walked around, chalked up, put knee wraps, back brace, walked around more. All of this time, I got 5 sets of biceps in. He finally goes to dead lift it, didn't bend his knees barely at all, goes to lift it up with mostly back, gets it 8 inches off the ground and plops it back down. He didn't lift another's weight before I left. First off, who has that kind of time?
When someone says, "That might just be the booze talking," you don't think there's an actual talking beer, right?
It seems every time I post anything you take it so god damned seriously. Don't. I was refering to my confusion over the sentance structure.Edit; Sorry, that sounded very douchey when I re-read it. Didn't mean it that way.
Hey nerds, I need a new laptop. It needs to access the internet and support MSOffice. That's seriously about it. And it needs to be cheap, I was hoping less than $500 total. Thoughts?
If that's really all you want, my daughter bought one for the same reason at Best Buy. It's a Toshiba, 3 or 4gb, 15" screen, keypad on the side. $310.
Michael Irvin wouldn't stop his workouts until he had puked for a second time.
Yeah, but that was due to the hookers and cocain from the night before, not the workout.

you know, I've never liked the idea of isolation exercising. not like actually isolating the muscles, but the whole biceps on tuesday, shoulders wednesday, chest thursday, etc. I mean most of the time you're only working most muscle groups one day a week. compound exercises and full body workouts are way more appealing to me. I mean the biggest thing for any work out is to do what you enjoy, cause that's what will keep you doing it, but for me I gotta go full body.

I always go with slickdeals when people ask me for buying advice. just read the thread when a laptop deal is posted and see what the consensus is. most people don't have the patience to wait for a deal for whatever reason.
who has that kind of time?

speaking of 'shame', i just finished watching it. a very good film, mike fassbender deserved some awards for this one. possibly an oscar. but it wasn't better than the tree of life. tree of life blew my mind.

you idiot. all you do is throw your hands in the air. you know, like you just just get a mac. sure there's no office and it's way too expensive, but the apple glows.
I can't wave them like that; I care too much. I'm constantly feeling like Will Ferrell in the NASCAR movie when he doesn't know what to do with his hands while being interviewed.If I could afford a mac, which I can't, I'd get a PC and an iPad instead.
Funny long story from the gym: as I started my biceps, dude was sitting on a barbell that was on the floor with about 495lbs on it. He then added another 50lbs. Checked his phone, walked around, chalked up, put knee wraps, back brace, walked around more. All of this time, I got 5 sets of biceps in. He finally goes to dead lift it, didn't bend his knees barely at all, goes to lift it up with mostly back, gets it 8 inches off the ground and plops it back down. He didn't lift another's weight before I left. First off, who has that kind of time?
I forget what I was going to say about this, but it would take too long to delete the whole thing.
If I could afford a mac, which I can't, I'd get a PC and an iPad instead.
I like the way you think. I mean, I like the way you walk, and dance, and sleep peacefully, but as far as that post is concerned, I like the way you think.
  • Like 1
It seems every time I post anything you take it so god damned seriously. Don't. I was refering to my confusion over the sentance structure.Edit; Sorry, that sounded very douchey when I re-read it. Didn't mean it that way.If that's really all you want, my daughter bought one for the same reason at Best Buy. It's a Toshiba, 3 or 4gb, 15" screen, keypad on the side. $310.Yeah, but that was due to the hookers and cocain from the night before, not the workout.
Do you write your posts in notepad so that you can ignore the squiggly red lines on all of your blatant spelling errors?
you know, I've never liked the idea of isolation exercising. not like actually isolating the muscles, but the whole biceps on tuesday, shoulders wednesday, chest thursday, etc. I mean most of the time you're only working most muscle groups one day a week. compound exercises and full body workouts are way more appealing to me. I mean the biggest thing for any work out is to do what you enjoy, cause that's what will keep you doing it, but for me I gotta go full body.
For example? Circuit training? I just want to lift a little, work the muscle and get out. My focus is more cardio and pace of workout. I want a little muscle tone but mostly, to burn fat. Circuit type stuff seems like it would take a while to really hit the muscles. Tell me I'm wrong and why and I'll consider your workouts for a month.

On a side note. Do you guys work with or spend any significant time with a person as douchey/stupid as Mercury in real life? I've always wondered where people like him hang out.