Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

yeah the whole aim thing threw me off too. that can't be serious, can it?but yeah, with this whole divorce thing I'm gonna try to not be my normal negative self loathing self and instead use it to try to boost my swagger. makin' bitches leave they husbands fo D they ain't even GOT yet yaheard

Wait, does JJJ really have a workout for Ron-Ron? And are you all on aim and not telling me? Feel so used!
yeah the whole aim thing threw me off too. that can't be serious, can it?
I just wanted to tell someone to hit me up.

I never actually wanted to be a rapper; I was simply wondering if I could take advantage of the gift of rap.Would you want to be a world class chef? Well, maybe not world class, but just a really good one who can work as executive chef of a nice restaurant. It would be cool to have that ability, but would you want those work hours? I'd have to think about that one some more. I would definitely prefer chef to rapper, but I'm still not sure I want that job. How much money do they make? I feel like it would have to be significantly more than I make now for me to make the switch.

Shake you're the best. I'm at the airport right now, feeling very nervous. I don't like flying at all.
Nothing about flying to be afraid of. It's the crashing that'll ruin your day.
plus did I mention that she's not very attractive?
But she has kids so you know she puts out. That gives her a leg up on the other "girls" you've "dated".
I never actually wanted to be a rapper; I was simply wondering if I could take advantage of the gift of rap.Would you want to be a world class chef? Well, maybe not world class, but just a really good one who can work as executive chef of a nice restaurant. It would be cool to have that ability, but would you want those work hours? I'd have to think about that one some more. I would definitely prefer chef to rapper, but I'm still not sure I want that job. How much money do they make? I feel like it would have to be significantly more than I make now for me to make the switch.
From Simply Hired; The average salary for world class chef jobs is $129,000. Average world class chef salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits.Chef is one of the jobs I've always wanted. But, yeah, their hours absolutely suck and forget about ever having a weekend off again.
Well this one is attainable. Obviously there is talent needed, but with hard work you could become a world class chef. I love to cook, I am a way above average cook, but I would never want to be a chef because of the hours. My son loves watching cooking shows with me, the other night my wife was having a bad day and he wanted to make her a nice dinner, so we watched a couple shows to get an idea of what to make. Ended up making braised short ribs, fettuccine with prawns and a basil mint butter white wine sauce. I asked him if he wanted to be a chef when he grows up and he looked at me like I was crazy. He just likes to cook, but doesn't want to do it for a living.

He's like, 10, he has no concept of the difference between liking something and wanting to do it for a living. Says the guy in a class full of girls who have wanted to be vets since they were 5. Wait, this is the one with the faux-hawk, no? He'd fit right in as a chef.The idea of working in a steamy kitchen for that many hours just makes me feel claustrophobic.

He's like, 10, he has no concept of the difference between liking something and wanting to do it for a living. Says the guy in a class full of girls who have wanted to be vets since they were 5. Wait, this is the one with the faux-hawk, no? He'd fit right in as a chef.The idea of working in a steamy kitchen for that many hours just makes me feel claustrophobic.
Well, this is pretty much the perfect post for me to respond to. He actually wants to be a Vet, and has said that for a few years now and has not wavered from that position.Of course, part of the reason is one of his class mates told him Vets make a lot of money. So that will disappoint him later on, but no reason to rip away his dreams, right?

That's awesome...hopefully he doesn't take my route of wanting to be a vet as a kid, being a ****up from about 15-26, then finally getting his shit together. Well, vets make a lot of money compared to some people. Just not compared to anyone who actually makes a lot of money.

The idea of working in a steamy kitchen for that many hours just makes me feel claustrophobic.
As opposed to being up to your shoulder in a horses ass?

plot twist.just so we're clear, I have three bosses: big boss > group manager > supervisor. today, in a one on one meeting with the big boss, my supervisor (the one I wrote a story about hating) basically said amazing things about me. it turns out that what I've been doing independently in excel in my spare time was something they had conceived of as a job for multiple people as part of a big department reshuffle, and my supervisor made a big deal about it. a bit later in the day, the group manager has a one on one with the big boss. after this meeting, my boss was EXTREMELY sour, and his best friend in the department (another supervisor) was over the top rude to me at the first chance.basically, I think my supervisor threw everyone else under the bus in this meeting, and then my group manager ate all the fallout, and these people now think we're a clique. honestly, I have no idea. all I know is that I have said precisely nothing to upper management. if I had to guess, it sounds like the big boss bludgeoned the group manager with "these newcomers [me and my supervisor] came into this department just a few months ago and look at all the progress they've made."I'm just torn because I really want to communicate to my boss, for the sake of a healthy, productive relationship with him, that I didn't say a word and that I will be 100% supportive of him if I am asked. and I could do such a thing without lying, because he IS an awesome boss (but your average scumbag temp is a shit employee under his management style).

a bit later in the day, the group manager has a one on one with the big boss. after this meeting, my boss was EXTREMELY sour, and his best friend in the department (another supervisor) was over the top rude to me at the first chance.basically, I think my supervisor threw everyone else under the bus in this meeting, and then my group manager ate all the fallout, and these people now think we're a clique. honestly, I have no idea.
You didn't sleep with any of their wives or anything, did you? Because that could be it too. I'm just spit-balling here.
I'm having trouble keeping your bosses straight, mostly because you have three, but didn't label any one of them as "your boss", but still frequently refered to such a person...
Yeah, one of them should be referred to as "the one whose wife I'm sleeping with."My fake advice would be to screw all of them and get in good with the big boss since he obviously likes what you have to offer.

I think my supervisor is throwing the group manager under the bus, and I would like to somehow keep my group manager (and his clique) from hating me. but I don't know how I would communicate that to him. I just want people to not hate me.sorry, I know it's confusing.I'm not sleeping with anyone, come on.