Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

strat I've turned you into the SEC. thought you should know.
for what? making too much money? CMON.
Heh, fame.
guy gets millions of views on every video, gets noticed in public, and casts live events to 100k+ viewers every few months... what's fame to you?
When the general public knows who someone is. Maybe he's in some kind of subset of fame, I don't know. But not fame in general...it just struck me as funny.
I think he's a slam-dunk for the e-famous subset.slam-dunk like my stock purchases on friday +13% LOLOLOLOL RIGHT SHAKE
I think he's a slam-dunk for the e-famous subset.
I guess...so someone like Rebecca Black (maybe a bad example but all I can think of right now) is "real famous" but he's "e-famous", even though their respective levels of fame both originated from the internet?
I get noticed in public too strategy
It doesn't count if you have to whip out your junk for people to notice you.
I feel like Speedz is discounting internet fame and I don't like it
Nobody cares what you think until you tell us what happened with the job(s). Unless you already told us and I didn't notice it, in which case I APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY.
I guess...so someone like Rebecca Black (maybe a bad example but all I can think of right now) is "real famous" but he's "e-famous", even though their respective levels of fame both originated from the internet?
RB trumps D9 right now, but hers is not lasting fame, and his could easily grow if a network like ESPN decides to pick up MLG casts.
nobody specified speedz so yes it does count
I can confirm this

Welp, just did a google search of my symptoms and looks like I should probably go to a doctor, but I don't have one in this area. How do I do this? I don't think I need to go to the ER, but I do need to go. Do I just call a hospital?

Welp, just did a google search of my symptoms and looks like I should probably go to a doctor, but I don't have one in this area. How do I do this? I don't think I need to go to the ER, but I do need to go. Do I just call a hospital?
no, call your insurance company and request a referral. They will find the doctor nearest you who takes your insurance.or do what shake said.
RB trumps D9 right now, but hers is not lasting fame, and his could easily grow if a network like ESPN decides to pick up MLG casts.
Is that really a possibility? Maybe something like G4 (that's a network, right?) would pick it up.
Welp, just did a google search of my symptoms and looks like I should probably go to a doctor
You could've just asked your ol' buddy speedz.
or do what shake said.
This is almost never correct.

Yeah, I looked on my insurance card and theres a 24/7 nurse number so I called that and explained my situation. Someones going to be calling me back and hopefully they'll help me out. I'm sure you're all on pins and needles. Thanks for nothing, Shake.

I'm on hold now, but the nurse is like, yeah...you should definitely see medical attention. Also, be vary aware of this, this, and this happening because then you should call 911 right away. I'm sure that's more of a general thing though, and hopefully not my condition specific. The specifics are pretty gross and so i dont want to list them, but my best guess is gall bladder issues. So, feel free to google that and work your way backwards if you so wish.

Craziest thanksgiving ever:
Every time I read "bro in law" I had to go back and say "brother in law." Because bro in law sounds ridiculous.Good story though.
For the first time ever, I might kinda root for Duke this year. I liked Austin Rivers play, and that's about as close a Celtics connection as I can get right now.
I'm not a fan of Austin Rivers.Napa, hope you don't die.
Every time I read "bro in law" I had to go back and say "brother in law." Because bro in law sounds ridiculous.Good story though.
I was typing on an ipad and got lazy. For that story, the lack of a title for what she is (sister in-law-in-law?) was really annoying. I probably should have just said her name and gone from there but I still feel like using names on the internet is bad even for talking about legitimately crazy relatives.Napa, always make your insurance company do everything. You pay too much so they can give more care to old people; get what you can, etc.
I probably should have just said her name and gone from there but I still feel like using names on the internet is bad even for talking about legitimately crazy relatives.
My philosophy is to insert FCP names in place of real people names.I've never actually put this philosophy to use, but I like it as an idea.

...can...can they go to the bathroom for me? I'm playing "guess which black baby that name goes with". 0 for 1 so far. Thought I chose "least likely to have bottom of their class doctors", but I'm surrounded by people without insurance. Don't they know I'm 1/4 of a CPA!?