Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What the hell is wrong with editors today? It's a lost art.

Don't worry about me; I don't click on your links anyway.
Well then you're missing out BIG TIME! It's pretty well known that I'm the best link poster dude around.
C'est la vie.
I don't speak Spanish.
I miss strategy.
As soon as LG breaks up with her boyfriend, moves to Kansas, and marries him, he'll be back on before you know it.
Hey, I recognize those people! Hilarious!
You're focusing on the wrong stuff. You need to be laughing because they are trying to pass that scenery off as Iowa, when everyone knows it's much greener in Iowa.It's all about Iowa, Loogie.

Beans random drop-in thought of the day...I enjoy getting random texts from sickies describing their medicinal interactions with alcoholWife: "Your phone beeped while you were out""What was it?""Something about pain medications and beer""It was from the doc?""No...I dont think so.... from elguapo or someone""....ah....yeah""Whats going on?""You wouldnt understand""Do I even want to?""No""Ok""You didnt erase it did you?""No its still on there""Can you help me out of the bathtub?""I guess"End random thought

What's the funniest name that could go there? Shimmering Wang? Loogie? Randy Reed?
Probably Wang since he would be least likely to be at a rodeo...In other news I figured out how to tweet picsI just have to program the phone to do it somehow...Five or six more Maters-n-beers© and Ill test out the theoryYEEE_HAW!edit:BreeOlson Bree OlsonI wanna time travel back to when men just bent over any woman they seen and raped and impregnated her right there on the spot. SO HOT5 Jul Favorite Retweet ReplyWhere were these gals when I was in High School?Virginia?Dammit to Hell!

when I was in high school they were all banging 28 year old dudes. now I'm 29. too old!man, I got a molar filled in today and that son of a bitch is still hurting like crazy. is that normal? I've had cavities filled before plenty of times but I don't remember one ever hurting after it was filled.

How do I get to text Beans? He could have told me it was a bad idea to get a football of margarita from Mermaids after 8 hours of beer drinking while I was in Vegas...Finally got to MSS though, was thoroughly intoxicated but know I enjoyed it...

man, I got a molar filled in today and that son of a bitch is still hurting like crazy. is that normal? I've had cavities filled before plenty of times but I don't remember one ever hurting after it was filled.
How many months have you been saving up?Edit: On second thought, maybe you went to a Mexican street dentist and that why its hurting so bad.Edit2: Do they have Mexicans in Virginia, what is the Mexican equivalent in Virginia? Filipinos?

haha. ^^^I want to murder someone right now. This a-hole in my Eng 314 class just emailed me AT 11pm... the night before our final project is due, and said the following:

Curtis: we need to add more time for our presentation, but I decided not to make the video because it was going to take too long.oh well, ok I need to get to beddo you mind finishing the PowerPoint? I will give you all of the files for itJohn: [...!] *Curtis: the files are not matching up completely with the PowerPoint though and I could be up all night trying to edit it. It might be easier to edit the PowerPointOk, I will give you the PowerPoint with the audio that makes sense"
Doing the final edit was the only thing this dude was assigned and he has had all the parts since yesterday.* I was actually quite pleasant, since I'm the project manager, I was certainly not going to have my grade rest in this douchebags hands any longer

I typed out a Mercury rant in a different and irrelevant thread and ended it with "Too mean?" I decided it was and deleted it. I think that was the first time I've found my line. Maybe I'm getting old or something.Also, I understand almost none of what happened to brv, but it seems bad. But not that bad. Someone needed sleep, though. Good luck with that.Yep, read it again. Still got nothing.

How many months have you been saving up?Edit: On second thought, maybe you went to a Mexican street dentist and that why its hurting so bad.Edit2: Do they have Mexicans in Virginia, what is the Mexican equivalent in Virginia? Filipinos?
Virginians.
so glad my pain and misery is amusing to you! friends!trick ass bitches. SO ANYWAYS, let me see if I can get through this post with this THROBBING PAIN IN MY TOOTH THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT... RANDY, DO YOU... oh sorry, randy, do you know, in all your talks with your running friends, what most of these long distance freaks run in a regular day? cause man, we're doing this challenge thing at work where like 400 or so people are trying to run as much as they can, and it's being tracked online, and like the top 10 people are running like 12 - 14 miles a god damn DAY. nevermind how much time that takes in a day, how is anybody's body physically capable of doing that shit?and brv, if it makes you feel any better, what you described above is pretty much what I've made my career, and I think we all have an idea of how much I'm getting paid for said career.
How do I get to text Beans? He could have told me it was a bad idea to get a football of margarita from Mermaids after 8 hours of beer drinking while I was in Vegas...Finally got to MSS though, was thoroughly intoxicated but know I enjoyed it...
I have no idea... hopefully guap will chime in with the procedure. All I know is that twitter is somehow involvedAs long as folks dont bombard me with Charlie Sheen type craziness I dont mind a bit...I had to direct the entire Icewater Industries executive staff to investigate how to keep his rants from reaching my phone, wasting hundreds of hours of labor that could have been directed toward more important duties like doing their fingernails and smoking behind the dumpstersThe only thing that is a good idea about anything related to Mermaids is to pose for a photo with one of their dressed up hookers in front of the building, grab one of their tits, and stiff them for a tip...Shane does it every timeI assume that they have some sort of mug shot of him in the break room since they prance back and forth like pissed off peacocks screaming obscenities whenever he surfaces there now...MSS is the best joint downtown now. Good twenty one rules, above average video poker payouts, and last but not least, the liquid gold pale ales in the Triple Seven brew pubSorta related side story since its four in the morning and Im waiting on the kid to get dressed to go fishing...A few years back I captured a ghost in a photo inside the MSS. I think Ive posted it in here before. Anyway, ever since Shane viewed the apparition pic he refuses to enter the building from the South side or the pedestrian walkway over Main street from the California ClubHis fear of ghosts is somehow tied to an old abandoned hose we camped inside of during high school where we heard unexplained noises throughout the night. I still say they originated from a case of Miller ponies and four cans of bean dip but he refutes that idea to this day...Anyway, I make it a point to sit at the machine and play it for a few spins each visit while he stands over by the Boar Heads bar watching for haints and warning bystanders of the dangers of going near itI win a few bucks from it every time, solidifying his suspicions that it is demonic in nature...
Edit2: Do they have Mexicans in Virginia
It all depends on if they are any Home Depots there...