I Called In Sick Today

You know when I was a kid this wouldn't have been a big deal but now youtube has changed everything. First they wouldn't have gotten into trouble since no one saw it. If they had it would have benn a day off or something like a parental meeting. Now the kids have to deal with the noteriety all so it kinda changes the course of history for them. Hmmm
I'm guessing it's a good thing they didn't have Youtube when you were a kid? I can see Randy just destroying kids left and right.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

jll, I think your disproportionate response assertion is filled with faggotry.
I just don't know how many times a kid should be expected to take a shot to the face before doing something like that. This was not playful hazing; the kid punched him in the face and then tried to do it again.In my day (the 80s), the big fat kid was usually the bully and the scrawny kid was the one picked on. That's the odd thing to me. I am glad he fought back against a bully but there is not much glory in a big kid bodyslamming a 90 pound waif. I think people "celebrating" this is weird. The whole thing is just kinda sad (though the bodyslam itself is awesome of course).
So, by extremely well, she reciprocated and then you had sex? Excuse me, made love?
Totally. I even called it "making love" a few times, you know, to be funny. Although she often breaks out the Arrested Development, "I can't believe we're making love!" quote...though not in bed, typically.
Phew.No joke, my mind first went to "lesbian" after reading "L-bomb."So, by extremely well, she reciprocated and then you had sex? Excuse me, made love?
I'm not as up to date on the relationship as others may be, but until the last word of your post I still didn't know what he meant if it wasn't 'lesbian.'Unrelated - that video of the kid crushing the bully is amazing, and the video of the racist UCLA girl is also amazing. The multitude of youtube responses by Asians are also generally very funny. Her actual, non-ironic impression of an Asian person on the phone is, "Oooooooooooh! Ching-chong ling-long ting-tong!" She put this on the internet. I'm sure her life at UCLA will only improve.
I'm guessing it's a good thing they didn't have Youtube when you were a kid? I can see Randy just destroying kids left and right.
I probably got my ass kicked more than enough for sure. I usually tried to go all Wang on them using intelligence to belittle them or at least show the futility in acting like wild animals vs humans. That most often backfired. I was definately a kid that took up for the underdog though and have an innate inablility to stand by and watch bullying or unfair fights. I was often the target of bullies for some reason as well and it seemed I was being challenged for some reason or another quite often though that was mostly because of girls I suppose.
I'm not as up to date on the relationship as others may be, but until the last word of your post I still didn't know what he meant if it wasn't 'lesbian.'Unrelated - that video of the kid crushing the bully is amazing, and the video of the racist UCLA girl is also amazing. The multitude of youtube responses by Asians are also generally very funny. Her actual, non-ironic impression of an Asian person on the phone is, "Oooooooooooh! Ching-chong ling-long ting-tong!" She put this on the internet. I'm sure her life at UCLA will only improve.
The asian vids are awesome!
Shelby FeroNear as I can tell, she's just a funny teenage girl.
so would it still be illegal to bang her even if I wasn't really banging her in a sexual way but because she was funny?edit: and now I'm following her on twitter! she'll love me in no time!just sold my civic. $1,500 for a 94 180k miles but no speedometer/odometer, no working speakers, a cracked windshield, broken drivers side mirror, and no muffler. I think I came out pretay, pretay good. and I sold it after telling the guy that bought it about all that stuff to make sure he knew what he was getting. (sorry brv)
Shelby FeroNear as I can tell, she's just a funny teenage girl.
She's pretty goddam fantastic. Shake, in many states you could bang her sexually with no legal repercussions except if it's forcible rape.
My brother asked me to edit his essay. Going to delete the whole thing and write three pages of the word "poop." CLASSIC SHELBY

Sorry brv. I'm not really back, just thought I'd share for some unknown reason.When I was in 5th grade there was this punk of a kid that was always starting shit with me or friends of mine. So one day, while in class, I told him to knock his crap off, he refused, words were exchanged etc, etc... and we set a time and place to meet after school to "settle it".I was not big kid. In fact I never really filled out until after high school. And, was never a bully either but I'd had enough of this kid.Anyway, we meet after school at the prescribed place, the inevitable fight breaks out, I kick his ass and, once he's obviously done, my friends and I start walking home. We don't get a half block down the street and we look back to see the kid talking to some guy in a white sedan. We stop and watch and the next thing we know, the kid gets in the car and they drive away. Because he lived in the neighborhood, and because in the 70's everybody still actually talked to everybody else and knew everyone, we knew it wasn't his Dad or anyone else he would normally go home with. In fact, we all, always, walked home. So we decide this is no good and run to the kids house to tell his mom what happened. She calls the cops and the search is on.The kid ended up getting dropped off in a grocery store parking lot several hours later. After having been abused of course. (I wasn't told that part until MUCH later, like years later). Luckily they find the guy and next thing I know I'm in the school office with a detective looking at mug shots, then testifying as a witness at the guys trial etc.... The guy was found guilty and went away for "many" years. I never heard how long exactly.A lot of drama for a 10 year old. Needless to say I never got in another fight at school and have only been in 2 other real fights since.(sorry again brv)

so would it still be illegal to bang her even if I wasn't really banging her in a sexual way but because she was funny?edit: and now I'm following her on twitter! she'll love me in no time!
I've spent a lot of time today going back through her old tweets. A lot of them made me laugh out loud.
I've spent a lot of time today going back through her old tweets. A lot of them made me laugh out loud.
Her, Steve Martin, and Charlie Sheen are the only people I've bookmarked on twitter. (I don't mean that to sound like I knew of Shelby before you posted that link a few hours ago. I didn't.)

this isn't even her but I just had to post it.

Nate Maggio@natemaggio Nate MaggioHey guys, just got back from Japan... they are STOKED about all those prayers. Totally fixing everything.
huh?
see I put my normal (sorry brv) addendum in there for whenever I do a bad thing that you'll think less of me for (premarital sex, drinking, using mcafee antivirus, etc.), but since I was actually good and told the buy all of the problems, then I could just go ahead and cross it out this time!
totally expected a video of a dog covered in an absurd amount of quilts.
He's been FRAMED!
Gonna watch in a minute as soon as this deadbeat who's trying to buy a car gets the hell out of here. Doesn't he know basketball is on today? wtf?
Yeah, me too.
Heh, I was curious as to how exactly a dog was Quilty though.