Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I got owned hard in a typing test because of this. it was a huge sample to copy and each double-space cost me 1 WPM. I still destroyed the ******, got a score in the mid-90s.
You've sure had enough practice.
the too coolest things in the body are myelin and mitochondria
And yet, if I ever hear of it referred to as "the powerhouse of the cell" once I'm done with school, I may slap the perpetrator.
Now that's what I'm talkin about!I always mention locus coeruleus as part of my tour of "colored parts of the brain".
What, are you trying to take over LLY's Frinkdom?
I'll say an extra prayer for you and your family.
What, did you find religion or something?
Let's play Carnac the Magnificent:- My clients are dodging raindrops and running like Gods. All of them. - My girlfirend and Maggie are out, right now, drinking and getting all fucked up together and talking and comparing notes or whatever girls do.- In the last hour, I have missed 2 calls from Maggie and 6 calls from my girlfriend. - Last night, somebody asked me if I was sleeping with Kayla. (I am not. I did before.)- Last night, my boss's girlfriend poked me. In the penis. ON PURPOSE.
Why is Wang seconds away from washing down a bottle of pills with a liter of vodka?
my wife's 30th birthday(thanks VB).
Aren't you, like, 40? Way to go, although I bet she didn't pass the half+7 when you met.
oh shit yo, did yall know that there's another lohan out there? she's 16 and just as if not HOTTER than lindsey. god damn that made my day when I found out. holy fuck balls I love skanks.
Rules.

Hopefuly this is big enought to read, it's an athiest couples wedding invitation. Figure the math guys will get a kick out of it.program-550x312.jpgthe "minister" also mixed a couple different liquids together to make a blue one in an exchanging vows kinda symbolism.Blue1-550x366.jpg

Aren't you, like, 40? Way to go, although I bet she didn't pass the half+7 when you met.
Damnit sometimes I hate you. 34 thank you very much. And I don't look a day over 32. I even got carded last week.
Damnit sometimes I hate you. 34 thank you very much. And I don't look a day over 32. I even got carded last week.
Yeah, that's what I had thought, then I feel like a while ago I was suprised by you saying you were close to 40. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
Yeah, that's what I had thought, then I feel like a while ago I was suprised by you saying you were close to 40. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
you may be, or maybe you should just STFU.ballsack I'm drunk. fuck bitches. bitches..
I think he was surprised at my age.
the few seconds of preview I've seen for this new facebook movie make me want to strangle someone. no one gives a shit. stop thinking it's anything more than a passing fad.
You're wrong. It'll be quite excellent* (the movie, that is). And Facebook is more than just a fad. Online social networking won't just go away, which is what facebook represents. It may one day be replaced by one or several things, but there will always be something akin to it on the internet. *My friend, a film critic, saw the movie and called it the best American film since There Will Be Blood, or what it's worth.
STFU
The pupillary light response completely bypasses the lateral geniculate nucleus, instead running through the...oh shit...uh...oh yeah, the pretectile nucleus, Edinger-Wesphal nucleus, and ciliary ganglion, before hitting the eye via parasympathetics. The majority of fibers cross over at the optic chiasm as well as the central...something.
the few seconds of preview I've seen for this new facebook movie make me want to strangle someone. no one gives a shit. stop thinking it's anything more than a passing fad.
You're wrong. It'll be quite excellent* (the movie, that is).
That movie does indeed look awesome.PLUS the other day I met a guy whose daughter is dating Jesse Eisenberg (sp) so that means I practically know him.