I Called In Sick Today

Dear speedz99,Thanks for saying the things and the stuff in that one thread. I was getting tired of saying the same things and stuff over and over again.Sincerely,JoeyJoJo
and thank you JJJ for calling out that moron with his persecution comment. wtf is that nonsense? I have never seen so many people get so offended by an article containing at most....mild criticism. How odd.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

and thank you JJJ for calling out that moron with his persecution comment. wtf is that nonsense? I have never seen so many people get so offended by an article containing at most....mild criticism. How odd.
Seriously. I read the article before there were any replies and I expected an avalanche of replies similar to when speedz said Greenstein was calling out Daniel. I'm baffled at how many people actually took offense to that article.
Seriously. I read the article before there were any replies and I expected an avalanche of replies similar to when speedz said Greenstein was calling out Daniel. I'm baffled at how many people actually took offense to that article.
Well, Joey, people are extremely stupid, and don't understand when they should or should not take offense to any given statement. As you know.If Ivey punched someone in the face at the final table you'd have a lot of people defending him for whatever reason they could pull out of their asses. Love is blind, I guess.
Well, Joey, people are extremely stupid, and don't understand when they should or should not take offense to any given statement. As you know.
The thread title did say "trashing Ivey," so maybe people read the article looking for things that were trashing Ivey. But the thread was also started by a newbie, so that usually means people will look for reasons why he is a retard. It could've gone either way!Edit: Today's my Friday.

Tonight I'm going out to the UV/Neon club night on campus with my flatmates Dull and Duller. They are one of those couples who are incapable of having a stimulating conversation with anyone except each other. Hopefully my new crazy friend from Turkmenistan will be there so I can have some fun. Yesterday she essentially asked if I would pose topless for her (she's a photographer, and no I am not going to do it), so if she is there I know I won't be bored.

Yesterday she essentially asked if I would pose topless for her (she's a photographer, and no I am not going to do it), so if she is there I know I won't be bored.
But what if it's topless day?Edit: Does she want to do it for her portfolio, just for fun, or as a means to seduce you?2nd Edit: Anybody see the horrible, horrible movie Embrace of the Vampire?
But what if it's topless day?Edit: Does she want to do it for her portfolio, just for fun, or as a means to seduce you?2nd Edit: Anybody see the horrible, horrible movie Embrace of the Vampire?
She's not a lesbian, she just wants to do it because she has some artistic vision involving boobs. No, nobody saw it.
No, nobody saw it.
Hoisted by my own petard.I've Gone Edit Crazy: If I had to put my money on one person from this thread that has seen it (besides me), I would put my money on the jubilant lanky lad. I'd like to see what kind of odds TB would put on this.
Hoisted by my own petard.I've Gone Edit Crazy: If I had to put my money on one person from this thread that has seen it (besides me), I would put my money on the jubilant lanky lad. I'd like to see what kind of odds TB would put on this.
Yes +175No -225
Yes +175No -225
I feel like we should be using your line setting skills (I assume they are skills, I wouldn't really know) in some sort of fake sick thread gambling contest. Everybody gets 1,000 units to start and they can throw their money around any way they like. Whoever has the most units at the end of the time period (2 months?) wins.Possible things to bet on:Will speedz pass his physiological chemistry exam?Will Cane pass the bar? (Although I think that's probably further than two months out.)Will LG end up in topless photographs?I'm sure there are a ton of things to bet on.
I feel like we should be using your line setting skills (I assume they are skills, I wouldn't really know) in some sort of fake sick thread gambling contest. Everybody gets 1,000 units to start and they can throw their money around any way they like. Whoever has the most units at the end of the time period (2 months?) wins.Possible things to bet on:Will speedz pass his physiological chemistry exam?Will Cane pass the bar? (Although I think that's probably further than two months out.)Will LG end up in topless photographs?I'm sure there are a ton of things to bet on.
I have to re-take only half the bar exam in late Feb. Will get the results in early April at the latest.
I would be... reasonably exploitable. I would have to have full access and inside information, then trust that that information wouldn't be disseminated willy-nilly, and even then I'd be way beatable.That being said, I've thought about that before. Back when we were goofing around with the Scoring system and Brackets, I was thinking of fun ways to "gamble" on it, and then other stuff, too. I'd have to pull a few more people into the inner-circle to help me set the lines, but that'd be tons of fun for sure

Inches of snowfall in Sal's living room in the month of DecWill I get higher than a 155 on my LSAT (getr results on 1/4)Will StratJeff fart and need to be taken to the hospital due to asphyxiation?Will mk post in the month of Dec and if so will it be riddled with smugness?Over/Under on how many times Brv will make a jew joke directed at speedz.Over/Under on how many times El Guapo has a story that attempts to"one-ups" another sickies posted story

Look, all I'm saying is that if it was imperative for me to find someone to shoplift an important item on my behalf, the last type of person I'd ask would be a Japanese chick in a schoolgirl outfit. They just can't ever seem to get away with it, you know? It's like, have someone stand guard and be a bit discreet about it or something. Or maybe ditch the uniform since apparently store managers are always on the lookout for shoppers matching your description.Sheesh.

Look, all I'm saying is that if it was imperative for me to find someone to shoplift an important item on my behalf, the last type of person I'd ask would be a Japanese chick in a schoolgirl outfit. They just can't ever seem to get away with it, you know? It's like, have someone stand guard and be a bit discreet about it or something. Or maybe ditch the uniform since apparently store managers are always on the lookout for shoppers matching your description.Sheesh.
Speaking of Japanese schoolgirls, this was my Halloween outfit this year:1fwh83.jpgPeople shouted "GoGo!" at me all night which was great. Shame the picture is so terrible, I asked my annoying flatmate why she took it at an angle and she said she thought it looked good... annoying. (Faces blacked out for privacy)

That's hot.The cats apparently decided to hold off on using the litter box until I got home today. After my arrival:5 min: Cheeto pee7 min: Dewey pee14 min: Dewey poo18 min: Cheeto pooAssholes....this may be something that nobody, even LG, cares about. Well I don't care it you all don't care about it. Because even though you don't care, you're still reading this, hoping that eventually I'll say something funny or interesting. Well guess what, I won't. Right strat? AMIRITE?

Speaking of Japanese schoolgirls, this was my Halloween outfit this year:1fwh83.jpgPeople shouted "GoGo!" at me all night which was great. Shame the picture is so terrible, I asked my annoying flatmate why she took it at an angle and she said she thought it looked good... annoying. (Faces blacked out for privacy)
Why black your own face out?Also, awesome.
It was a bad photo, I did a really bad job making 'tears of blood' down my face, it looked awful. You all know what I look like anyway (freckly jewess) so it doesn't matter.
gogoqg.jpg