I Called In Sick Today

Check the lint trap lately?Either it or the vent is blocked somewhere like the hose connected to the back or the termination outside....Are you sure that there isnt any more control functions under a hidden cover on the thermostat?I had to put post it notes on all the thermos in my newest apartments because folks couldnt find the on/off or heat/cool buttons....As far as the random cycling thats usually a sign of upcoming problems
yeah, I'm gonna suggest that to the maintenance guy next time they're here. (check the hose)well, I'm afraid to break the cover, but you've given me renewed confidence with fumbling on the thermostat.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

totally not the filter. I pulled the washer out slightly to look and the hose seemed to be kinked. I pulled it out a bunch so it could breathe better, maybe this will fix the problem.I've never had a more suspenseful load of wet laundry to dry!

night and day levels of dryness! it was for sure kinked up against the wall. great detective work, jeff.now to do my 700 backed up loads of laundry. what an exciting night this has been.

night and day levels of dryness! it was for sure kinked up against the wall. great detective work, jeff.now to do my 700 backed up loads of laundry. what an exciting night this has been.
you should get a girlfriend to do that for you

Sal, Where the hell are you? It's late, you should have posted by now.Sidenote- I am at the Tampa Airport waiting to board my flight to Pittsburgh and 4 seats to my right is a guy who looks like JeffStrat sans glasses and Mojo and about 8-10 years older. He looks bitter also. Older Doppleganger?PS- He looks like he could shop at Michaels also........but get bargain basement pricing.

she offered and I refused. I feel like I'm doing something productive when I'm doing the laundry.
Even the undies?I know I was a little uncomfortable when the wife said she would do the laundry the first time, which incuded my boxers. Some nasty stuff there sometimes.
Sal, Where the hell are you? It's late, you should have posted by now.
obv called in sick with food poisoning...must have had some of Mrs. Beans leftovers from Labor Day.
Sidenote- I am at the Tampa Airport waiting to board my flight to Pittsburgh and 4 seats to my right is a guy who looks like JeffStrat sans glasses and Mojo and about 8-10 years older. He looks bitter also. Older Doppleganger?
see any thai hookers nearby?
My Boss Called In Sick Today, It's a Celebration Bitches!!!!!!
My lecturer called in sick today, but it's not a celebration, because...
  • I had to go to the class to find out it was cancelled
  • I got up at 8am to go there, and it was my only class today
  • I am ill at the moment and almost decided to skip, so it was even more annoying to waste my time
  • My lecturer is a really sweet old man in his seventies and I am worried about his health now

obv called in sick with food poisoning...must have had some of Mrs. Beans leftovers from Labor Day.
Ya know, I sat here last Tuesday and wrote out a full Labor Day report on all the activities including Mrs. Icewaters cooking and every stinking word was lost due to some "authorizing mismatch" crap. It was something to do with the board instead of my PC.First long ramble from me in a while and it went straight down the shitter....How lucky can you guys get?Anyway, I can sum nine paragraphs up in just a few words....Cole slaw, open all the windows, evacuate, mass destruction, poison fumes, and printing up and delivering seventeen letters of apologies....
I came in early to grab a good touching seat.
I think this sentence is number eighty six on my list but Ill have to review my notes....
7 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: leftygolfer, jeff_536, Randy Reed, beans-n-icewater, dms26hey fellow old men!
What is golfer, a geezer, a griller, a guzzler, and a grabber?That wouldve been better if Mexi was on the end. I dont know much about dms other than hes army, hence the "grabber"....Hey lefty....The late night Crowns were a mistake just in case anyone didnt know it at the time
7 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: leftygolfer, jeff_536, Randy Reed, beans-n-icewater, dms26hey fellow old men!
HEY!I've been meaning to ask Steve what he thought of the Rudi signing. It was very mixed here in the Nati about letting him go. He was a bell cow for a few years but he's been injury hampered and hasn't had a run over 20 years since 05. I do think he'll make a nice mix with Kevin Smith for you guys though. Detroit is looking pretty good actually.
Ya know, I sat here last Tuesday and wrote out a full Labor Day report on all the activities including Mrs. Icewaters cooking and every stinking word was lost due to some "authorizing mismatch" crap. It was something to do with the board instead of my PC.First long ramble from me in a while and it went straight down the shitter....How lucky can you guys get?Anyway, I can sum nine paragraphs up in just a few words....Cole slaw, open all the windows, evacuate, mass destruction, poison fumes, and printing up and delivering seventeen letters of apologies.... I think this sentence is number eighty six on my list but Ill have to review my notes....
This cracked me up.
HEY!I've been meaning to ask Steve what he thought of the Rudi signing. It was very mixed here in the Nati about letting him go. He was a bell cow for a few years but he's been injury hampered and hasn't had a run over 20 years since 05. I do think he'll make a nice mix with Kevin Smith for you guys though. Detroit is looking pretty good actually.
Well I will feel better about it when Tatum Bell returns his $200 and credit cards that he stole from him yesterday. I assume you already have heard that absolutely AWESOME story.I think this is the best move that the Lions have done in a long time. I still don't think it gets them to the playoffs. I have been pretty excited about Smith and I think adding Rudi might help give them that running game they so desperately want. But there is still an issue with that OL that might make it all for naught. The way this team blows draft picks is beyond me. They lose their best O liner during the off season and then pick up a OL in the what 1st round in Cheralous (sp) and he can;t even start. The person that is starting was so bad last year that he got moved from start to 3rd line behind 2 other horrible players? The only reason Foster gets the start is because he never went off sides. That is his only tangible talent so far. This team cracks me up. I won't even get into the LB's on this team. But I think Rudi gets us an extra win or two so I suspect a 6-10 season. People here are pumped for the Atlanta game Sunday and I will love Monday morning radio to hear these people after they lose to the falcons. The people here think that this team will start 4-0. No lie. My dream right now is get rid of Kitna, Millen, Furrey, and Maranelli and I will be ready to be a die hard retard fan again of this team. But right now I just watch because it's the only game in town at 1pm since I don't have NFL ticket.