Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Bizzle hates you.Actually, Bizzle hasn't decided whether or not I plan on playing the Neg Os this quarter. Bizzle might have some other stuff going on several Wednesday nights.
Ahem...
You were shitty drunk, and it was the first responsible thing that came to mindYou mean you cant do taxes??****ing
He's Canadian. They don't have math up there.
Bizzle hates you.Actually, Bizzle hasn't decided whether or not Bizzle plans on playing the Neg Os this quarter. Bizzle might have some other stuff going on several Wednesday nights.
FMP.
You know what I wanna see? A chart with post percentages just for this thread.
You would think Shake was a short timer:Who posted in: I Called In Sick TodayPoster Posts ShakeZuma 500 ajs510 324 Habs Fan 310 Hobbes 310 Bizzle 308 turd ferguson 301 RhinestoneCowboy 123 kers2 121 mk 113 Timdog1010 109 dms26 97 Royal_Tour 82 Lolli 70 tyfgine 64 leftygolfer 61 Ouch-8s 34 Randy Reed 33 Trustno1 32 JBradburn6 23 renaedawn 22 7upncider 21 NortonFan 19 Bill_Brasky 17 Vick12 16 mrdannyg 16 keith crime 15 lvpro 13

which way do their toilets flush in Canada?

You would think Shake was a short timer:Who posted in: I Called In Sick TodayPoster Posts ShakeZuma 500
how emberassing
i'm sorry,Its been a long day and i'm tired.i need a shirt that says i'm popular on the internet
I have them in production. Send me your size. Nevermind, sending you a boys medium.
I think it's kinda awesome that almost a full 1/3rd of Lolli's posts have been in this thread.
we must be pretty coolas for me, I won't be posting here past this Friday anyways, so mine will even out
as for me, I won't be posting here past this Friday anyways, so mine will even out
Any clue as to how long training will last/when you'll be back with us?
Any clue as to how long training will last/when you'll be back with us?
I really don't have any idea. Friday's my last day here, then I'm on a vacation for the next week (I'll probably be able to post a few times at a friends house or something) then I start the new job. Sooo... earliest I'd guess would be the 18th, though I don't want to go posting with reckless abandon too early. I'd like to actually keep the job.
You would think Shake was a short timer:Who posted in: I Called In Sick TodayPoster Posts ShakeZuma 500 ajs510 324 Habs Fan 310 Hobbes 310 Bizzle 308 turd ferguson 301 RhinestoneCowboy 123 kers2 121 mk 113 Timdog1010 109 dms26 97 Royal_Tour 82 Lolli 70 tyfgine 64 leftygolfer 61 Ouch-8s 34 Randy Reed 33 Trustno1 32 JBradburn6 23 renaedawn 22 7upncider 21 NortonFan 19 Bill_Brasky 17 Vick12 16 mrdannyg 16 keith crime 15 lvpro 13
Very nice, but I said a GRAPH godamnit.
I really don't have any idea. Friday's my last day here, then I'm on a vacation for the next week (I'll probably be able to post a few times at a friends house or something) then I start the new job. Sooo... earliest I'd guess would be the 18th, though I don't want to go posting with reckless abandon too early. I'd like to actually keep the job.
So......the 18th at noon then?