Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I will not watch a leaked episode unless the whole season is leaked. New episodes are the only thing I have to look forward to and I want to keep that up as long as I can.

I was at a training for this "analytics" program we have the past two days. I was extremely dissapointed. They made it sound like you should have a pretty good understanding of how the software works and I was worried I would have trouble following along. My fears were UNFOUNDED. Got me away from the office for two days, I guess. Also, calling it "analytics" software is extremely generous. It's a good report writer. I'll give it that.

• Like 1

My oldest is all moved into college. Thank goodness. I need to send off the rest asap.

I can't believe Sasse went to Yale. Everything of his I've read sounds like it was written by a try hard in community college who can't quite get ahead of the actual smart kids who are just lazy. Does he come from money or something? What's his deal? This is all directed towards BigD who is my Nebraska political expert. Umm, no offense if you or hank, who are people I actually respect and like, voted for him.

God no. Midland Lutheran College (now Midland U) where he presided was one of my clients. I went over to volunteer one weekend and met him briefly. Immediately struck me as a greasy shit weasel.

• Like 1

Not just yale. He got his doctorate from yale. he went to Harvard (and Oxford) for undergrad. He's not stupid, he's very, very calculated, and his schtick plays very well here. I couldn't hate him more, if he set my mom on fire. The reason for that mostly being, I got on his call list for some ****ing reason last election and he called me about five hundred times. I refer to him, always, in conversation as "that son of a bitch Ben Sasse".

Make no mistake, he's positioning himself for a presidential run. He put himself in direct opposition to Trump from the beginning, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ran against him in 2020 in the republican primary (assuming Trump is still in office then). If not 2020, he's a mortal lock to run in 2024, barring some scandal or massive down turn in political fortune. He has legitimate christian right bonafides (was a president of a Christian college, homeschools his kids, etc), and is basically a much less creepy Cruz, and a much less incompetent Huckabee. He's basically turning "Nebraska Nice" into his brand, which I think could play really well in the aftermath of Trump. Of course, "Nebraska Nice" is just utter phoniness and I think he'd be sublime example of that, but he could absolutely get a republican nomination, heaven help us.

• Like 2

They've been peddling some sirarcha sauce around here. I'm indifferent. I think sirarcha is overrated personally, but I'm far from an authority. They do have the spicy mcchickens though, which is nice.

I'm a meat and potatoes man with McDonalds. BBQ sauce on my nuggets, mac sauce on my Big Mac. Occasionally I put ketchup on my fries. But not always. That's about it.

I take it the way they serve it. You don't mess with perfection