Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

an idiot from work scheduled an 8 am internal meeting tomorrow. that should be illegal, if not punishable by deportation.

what's worse 8 AM on any day of the week or the 4 PM Friday meeting?

• Like 1

AINEC

Though I wake up to screams of 'Daddy!' and door banging now. Fortunately I've conditioned them to sleep until 9:30 or so.

I'm thankful that my job is fairly flexible. I teach a couple days from 9-3, some others from 9-noon. Other than those times I can come and go at will. I generally only have two staff meetings a week and one is always over lunch on Tuesday.

Spent all weekend at a friends cabin drinking beers and riding jetskis and shit since Thursday. Weather was perfect. Friends boobs were very cool in her bikini. Based on first night vibes and our own history thought something might happen but she spent almost all non lake time in bed sick. Would have been hard to get some privacy anyways since there was like 10 of us there. Still a lot of fun.

Huge drama with my girlfriend's roommate. Turns out she was unknowingly having an affair with a guy at work. I feel kinda bad for her, but kinda not. Don't get me wrong, the guy was 100% villain, but the roommate ignored things like not being allowed to meet his parents after two years of being together.

I don't have all the info and honestly it isn't even that big of a deal. She was dating significantly below her potential in that relationship, even if there were no absurd baggage involved. She'll do fine.

• Like 1

That is hilarious. Also, I thought your girlfriend lived with you for some reason. Seems impressive that he was able to keep that up for so long but maybe not? I don't have a good baseline of how long married dudes are able to keep up another relationship with nobody finding out.

And yet you refuse to spend more time with your children. Me? I need a new pair of black dress shoes, mine are damn near worn down to the nub. Probably looking at cole haan.

Tilty would have, but I didn't miss this subtle shout out to one of the best 3 movies of 1994.

I don't like that affair dude.

She had a sexual relationship with someone she worked with and didn't know that person was married?

Nothing about that makes any sense. They must have worked in a huge work site, like a skyscraper or something, and worked on different floors.

She could also be very very dumb.

He told everyone he was divorced, and the wife had not been seen at work functions in a long time, and other facts seemed to support it. One thing that probably helped the connection was that she had just broken off an engagement. I don't think it was malicious or anything on his part. I suspect he just didn't want to face what it would mean to make the divorce official. But, that bomb was going to go off eventually, one way or another.

I never liked hanging out with them because obviously it was always at the roommate's place, and they never kissed or hugged around me. I told my girlfriend that I felt like something was wrong there, and that I didn't like being around it. She of course took it personally. It was partially an excuse to ask her to come over to my place instead. I will go ahead and admit that now.

And yet you refuse to spend more time with your children. Me? I need a new pair of black dress shoes, mine are damn near worn down to the nub. Probably looking at cole haan.

Cole Haan? A man of your status should be buying Allen Edmonds at worst.

• Like 1

Nothing about that makes any sense. They must have worked in a huge work site, like a skyscraper or something, and worked on different floors.

She could also be very very dumb.

It is actually not a big company at all... they were both among the first 60 employees, and I've heard it was a family environment. He quit about 8 months ago, for a nice bump in comp, but some suspected that he was trying to separate his work and personal relationships. My hindsight theory is that he quit because he didn't want to have to fully deal with the inevitable fallout from his ridiculous lie. I mean, there really was no endgame.

I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to defend him, just trying to sort through the layers of the situation.

I didn't take it like you were defending him. Just trying to figure out motivations.

You may remember the affair situation that involved 3 people where I work. The guy that was cheated on by two other employees, has since divorced his wife that cheated and then married another employee, both of which still work here.

Both of the cheaters left immediately and didn't stay together.

I do remember that story. Those were some attractive people.

If the married guy had still been with the company when the bomb went off, I wonder if he would have been fired. It was always kinda gray anyway, because they were not subtle about the fact that they were talking, and he never openly said that he'd gotten divorced. They were weird. The whole damn thing was weird.

It sounds like your girlfriend was just too close to the situation to really see the warning signs.

Cole Haan? A man of your status should be buying Allen Edmonds at worst.

i'm not sure the price difference would be worth it. my feet are very comfortable in a cole haan for a buck twenty five. i'd have to be able to try some allen edmonds on and really feel a difference.

That guy had two relationships, both longer than 2 years.

Clearly doing it wrong. Did Chris Rock teach us nothing?

New pssy is the best pssy

When I was 19 I started working at the bar everybody went to and we all, including the owner, quite frequently stayed after and a had a few cocktails. One night it was about 3 or 4 of us guys, the owner, and a few chicks we had invited to stick around. Now the owner had a smoking hot fiance that was at least 15 years younger than him but as he's getting pretty friendly with one of these barely legal strumpets, he looks me in the eye and says: "Chuckie [everybody called me that in those days], if you learn anything working here it should be this: 'Nothing beats strange pussy.'" And with that he disappeared into his office for about 20-30 minutes.

Unrelated: Ray Donovan has the same ringtone as me and it makes for some very distracting viewing.