I Called In Sick Today

Because I live in a hellhole we have a shared washer/dryer and one person has been bogarting the machines since last night and they've managed to do approx. 2 loads of laundry in that time. I'm off of work and thought I'd have the machines to myself to do multiple loads during the day BUT I GUESS NOT.

At what point can I just put the current load that's in the washer into the dryer and run it with my own money with a note saying "hey fvckface, you're not the only one who uses these machines. consider this a friendly reminder"

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Because I live in a hellhole we have a shared washer/dryer and one person has been bogarting the machines since last night and they've managed to do approx. 2 loads of laundry in that time. I'm off of work and thought I'd have the machines to myself to do multiple loads during the day BUT I GUESS NOT.

At what point can I just put the current load that's in the washer into the dryer and run it with my own money with a note saying "hey fvckface, you're not the only one who uses these machines. consider this a friendly reminder"

why run it for them? when I lived in slum apts with shared laundry machines if you let that shit sit unattended for more than a couple hours it was sitting on top of a machine soaking wet later. And that's if they were being nice. I've seen freshly washed clothes strewn about all willy nilly. the horror

• Like 1

Because I don't want them to dump a gallon of bleach into my clothes cycle because they're pissed I called them out for being dicks.

Clothes are still there in the machine. I'm this close to just going to the laundry mat down the street. My blankets and sheets are in my laundry basket. I don't want to have to use my inferior sheet set for a night.

Like how fvckin hard is it to tell Siri to remind you in 26 minutes to get your laundry. And this load is full of little girls clothes with lots of sparkles and glitter and shit that stay in the dryer and get all over my clothes making it obvious I frequent strip clubs.

• Like 1

They should change Cheyenne's name to caravan because 60% of the houses are mobile.

I like some good Nebraski/Wyomin' trash talk.

Napa, I do not understand your choice of apartments. I really really don't. DSM is super cheap, with tons of places that don't have shared anything.

I like some good Nebraski/Wyomin' trash talk.

I'm not talking trash about Wyoming. Wyoming is beautiful and I'd much rather live there than Nebraska. I'm talking trash about Cheyenne specifically, It's the trashiest place I've been north of the 40th parallel

Either our opinions of "super cheap" are vastly different or you haven't looked at Des Moines apartments that aren't on the south, east, or central sides that were available Feb 1 that allow large dogs. I promise you I started looking 6 months out and this place was the only apartment that fit my criteria that was under $850/month.

I looked for houses. Apparently Feb 1 is a total shit time to need an apartment. I think I might go month to month for a month or two when my lease is up next year to see if I have better luck.

• Like 1

We just got this washer and dryer set. 5.3 cubic foot washer and 8.8 cubic foot dryer. They were the biggest we could find. They are pretty much badass

Dryer is also a steam dryer.

WTW8700EC_Gallery2.jpg

• Like 2

Shit, that's kinda real. Thursday is my late-afternoon drinking with my friend from courts (imagine a lot dashes). Friday is just a chores day, but I don't get many of those. Where you staying?