I Called In Sick Today

Your friends don't like you very much. Hopefully you got them a $500 gift card so that they feel guilty.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

It was just a joke about SA liking shitty fast food. The joke was lazily slapped together, so I thought it would be funnier to just convert it to that. Something along the lines of, "does that mean there's no blimpy in the food court?"

• Like 1

I feel like Hank could have warned me that the horseshoe was way out there and cabs would be scarce. I got super lucky and hitched a ride with an old black lady and her set can. Problem is she lives in the fvckin ghetto and we dropped her off and I was legit worried about getting shot.

maps.google.com. even easier than uber...

Frankly, for going to CHICAGO and thinking your best option for entertainment was to grind a poker game, well, you pretty much deserve everything you got.

I honestly posted that to be facetious but, I think deep down, I knew what you were going to do even before you did. Soul read.

• Like 2

Short work week for me. Fly to San Diego tomorrow.

Still time to make it to the wedding on Saturday, Frau. The groom tells me there's been a lot of last minute cancellations so they have the meals to go around.

• Like 2

I would hardly call "jokingly (???) pestering an Internet BFF to be a wedding date" spunk. I don't want to date a coworker anyways.

I'm too ugly for tinder, too awkward to meet someone in real life, and too lazy and uninteresting for online dating.

I've come to peace to with this.

Hard pass on the ocean. Overrated.

Seven of us got a house that's a block from the beach. And then a few of us are doing some kayak tour on Friday. There was talks of a beach bonfire Friday night before bars but not sure if that's still in play or not.