Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

JC Alvarado @JCAlvarado1 38m
    @RealKidPoker Consider twitter as something worthy of responsibility rather than a platform to spout all your uneducated claims as if true.

This is what he was replying to:

Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker 22h

Events in life don't make you happy or sad, how you choose to perceive those events does.Events are neutral until you place meaning on them.

Seems pretty harmless.

What's the Mt Rushmore of Jim Carrey movies?

I think it's Ace Ventura, Dumb & Dumber, Truman Show, and Eternal Sunshine.

The Mask?

Liar Liar has to be on there. Good job, Guapo.

This JC Alvarado person needs to mind his fvcking manners. You don't talk to Danny like that.

When eveyone first got into poker, beans warned us that all the professionals were douches. Now we have seen his prediction come to fruition with people from this forum.

I'm surprised no one mentioned my link about the overweight dude that went on to an open marraige and happiness. yes I am!

What the **** are you talking about?

A Mt. Rushmore isn't just the four best; you need to represent all facets of his career.

First break out hit - Ace Ventura

Comedy solidifying his status as the #1 guy in comedy - Dumb and Dumber

First success with a different style - Truman Show

Best movie - Eternal Sunshine

What the **** are you talking about?

A Mt. Rushmore isn't just the four best; you need to represent all facets of his career.

First break out hit - Ace Ventura

Comedy solidifying his status as the #1 guy in comedy - Dumb and Dumber

First success with a different style - Truman Show

Best movie - Eternal Sunshine

Agree it isn't just the best four, but I'm not sure it's exactly the "all facets" answer either. It's supposed to be the "definitive four" - the four that define the category. I do remember something about a "4th that doesn't fit in" too, though

Actually, I suppose it's less the "all facets" I take issue with than your definition of the facets.

Either way, I think your list is a great definitive list.

• Like 1

been texting my boss about it since I rageleft work. she is going to find out who sent them tomorrow. I stole guapo's response as my best guess for the situation.

but really, if it is a boyfriend, I am going to not be very nice to her if she persists in trying to string me along. that shit is totally not necessary.