I Called In Sick Today

It's been some time since my last talking to from the authorities around here...The last one went something like, "We cringe every time Daniel promotes something because within minutes you have a satire of it in off topic"In other news, I've gambled out for a day or two. Puking a river inside the parking garage last night pretty well cinched the decision
I don't know how DN is going to get the forum going again. his deal with pokerstars, how would it work to promote his own site along with them, even if he starts final tabling and getting his face out there again? I don't follow poker anymore, I don't know what he's done since 2007.I don't understand the last sentence or two.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

so I'm almost done filling out my taxes with this only thing from liberty tax and I think I'm going to go ahead and just x on out of it. it's got me owing $600 when my income is the same as last year and last year I got BACK $600. something isn't quite right there.
Didn't everyone tell you to use the free version of turbotax? I don't remember anyone giving you the advice to go to Liberty.
Didn't everyone tell you to use the free version of turbotax? I don't remember anyone giving you the advice to go to Liberty.
believe it or not I make too much for the free version of turbo tax. by like $400 or so too, which is awesome. but I think theres more to it than that though since I looked back at my 2010 one and there were a few deductions or some shit in there and Im pretty sure that's what makes up the difference. hell, for $40 more dollars I'd actually feel better having an accountant tell me I owe money. at least then I know I didn't cause it. in conclusion: fuck the government, fuck fuck fuck the government
I don't get it.colored. fantastic. yeah, it's a pretty safe bet that shake wouldn't appreciate it at all. I wasn't thinking. I was like five beers in on an empty stomach and raging over this new cable box. yes, I got stuck programming ANOTHER CABLE BOX. goddamn lightning storms.
Tell Zach, the mod. C'mon. I was just saying that you needed to explain to the mod, not me. I use colored all the time. I love that expression.
I really really really do not understand why anyone anywhere thinks sales tax on food is a good idea. you could not come up with a more perfectly targeted shot to the genitalia of poor people.I just had this revelation while I was ordering a pizza online and watched the 8.3% get applied. well done, politicians. it's like, at 8.3, I could just move to a real city and eat real pizza and know real people.
Tax on "prepared" food. No tax on goods to make food
The Natalie Imbruglia version of Torn was a cover. The song was written by Ednaswap.
did they perform it as well or just write it?Me and bobby McGee was written by Keri's Kristofferson but only performed by Janis Joplin. See what I'm saying here? I don't. I may still be drunk.
Tax on "prepared" food. No tax on goods to make food
is that how it works in FL? in KS, you will be lit up for 8.3% on everything you buy at a grocery store. it's even higher in places like lawrence.the 'prepared food' specification is still regressive as fuck.

in va it's only prepared food too. and as a matter of fact, groceries are taxed lower than the regular sales tax. 2.5 vs. 5 I believe. prepared is 10 I think. maybe poor people shouldn't be so lazy and cook their own food did you ever think of that huh?-posted from my macbook pro

I really really really do not understand why anyone anywhere thinks sales tax on food is a good idea. you could not come up with a more perfectly targeted shot to the genitalia of poor people.I just had this revelation while I was ordering a pizza online and watched the 8.3% get applied. well done, politicians. it's like, at 8.3, I could just move to a real city and eat real pizza and know real people.
Tell Zach, the mod. C'mon. I was just saying that you needed to explain to the mod, not me. I use colored all the time. I love that expression. Tax on "prepared" food. No tax on goods to make fooddid they perform it as well or just write it?Me and bobby McGee was written by Keri's Kristofferson but only performed by Janis Joplin. See what I'm saying here? I don't. I may still be drunk.
In CA and WA there is no tax on groceries but there is on prepared food. Regular sales tax rate. In Idaho, they are taxed on food from the grocery store. I think the tax rate is only 6.2% or something but still. Like shake said (I think) how stupid is it to make people that can barely afford groceries to pay taxes on it too. I know a couple people from Northern Idaho that will drive the 10 mins to WA to buy groceries tax free. Though that may be -EV with gas prices going through the roof.
In CA and WA there is no tax on groceries but there is on prepared food. Regular sales tax rate. In Idaho, they are taxed on food from the grocery store. I think the tax rate is only 6.2% or something but still. Like shake said (I think) how stupid is it to make people that can barely afford groceries to pay taxes on it too. I know a couple people from Northern Idaho that will drive the 10 mins to WA to buy groceries tax free. Though that may be -EV with gas prices going through the roof.
sales tax is exactly why the "many people don't pay taxes at all" talking point is bullshit. if your income sucks, you're spending a much larger percentage of your earnings on consumption.
is that how it works in FL? in KS, you will be lit up for 8.3% on everything you buy at a grocery store. it's even higher in places like lawrence.the 'prepared food' specification is still regressive as fuck.
Your state sucks, Strat. Just another reason to move to DSM!3-16-06sfp3-f1.jpg
-posted from my macbook pro
I thought I smelled a homosexual.
turbotax
I read this as "turbolax", which made me think of "pretty bird", so I laughed.Working with horses isn't all that easy. 75 hour week...I've never slept so well in my life.
Forgot to mention, that Trayvon Martin shooting happening about 4 minutes from where I work.
There seems to be a ****-ton of misinformation circulating about this incident. I mean, does anyone really know what happened yet, or are we all still assuming that some white dude thought that it was "hoodie" season?
There seems to be a ****-ton of misinformation circulating about this incident. I mean, does anyone really know what happened yet, or are we all still assuming that some white dude thought that it was "hoodie" season?
Yes. A bigger, armed white guy tracked down and killed a black kid who was buying skittles and going to watch an NBA game. Unless someone can provide evidence that the black kid stopped the guy's car, dragged him out, and started strangling him, then the killing wasn't justified.

Yeah, dude seemed to be a wanna be cop. Made shit tons of calls to 911 over the months, reporting random shit. In one of the calls, he channeled IE and was heard saying "fckin coons" to the operator and said he was tired of them "always getting away with it" or something. After he shot the kid, the PD just botched it. Didn't test him for drugs or alcohol, nothing. Guy wil eventually go down

I guess it's a hard case to make, as there's no evidence available to contradict the guy's story, and in general it's not like he has a histoy of going around killing people for no reason. Even if he is a wannabe cop. Sounds to me like it went something like this:Kid: [Walking down the street, minding his own business.]Guy: Hey! What are you doing here?Kid: It's none of your damn business.Guy: Get the hell out of here!Kid: [turns around, walks towards the guy]Kid: Why should I?Guy: [pisses himself with fear, shoots kid]Maybe there's something I missed.

That's a horrible simplification and speculation to boot. There is more to it than that. The "stand your ground" law in FL is fcked as well. He called 911, they told him to back off and go home. He patrolled the streets with a gun and it shouldn't be hard to prove he is a racist. He killed that kid for being black, wearing a hoodie and not respecting him.

"teenager murdered for buying skittles" or something was the headline I saw on MSN, and I just started laughing. not because he was black of course, but because it's like, "yeah, we're not going to even try to hide our bias on this one, you're just never getting the actual story from us."

yeah it's taking some getting used to, but I really love it so far. soooo much faster than any pc I've ever had. there are a few things that are popping up that I have no idea what they are and they're frightening and confusing me (sometimes when I open firefox it brings up a big firefox icon then an arrow leading to a folder of some sort. no idea what that is.) but it's definitely a totally rad computer. got the apple mouse too and the directional stuff (scrolling etc.) on it is really really cool.