Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Awesome. Just sell it to the head teller. Be that guy. I brought $100 in 2's to Vegas. Thickened the roll which was annoying but made for a better tipping bill. Poor Asian waitress was bringing us drinks at a good clip and I kept giving her a $2 bill. She asked where I got them and how she was going to save them all I told her to please don't, the aren't wotrth saving and that her bank has tons of them. Silly
yeah, I had a big collection of half dollars, susan b. anthonys, etc. from my childhood that took forever to spend. you definitely get a different perspective on this shit when it becomes an annoyance in your drawer at work.new spartacus yesterday night, I think. I downloaded it this morning, I guess it had leaked earlier this week. different guy this season. the previous one died of cancer. no, that's not a spoiler, the actor actually died of cancer at age 39, height of his career, hit show, wife and kids, etc. terrible.

Went and helped my brother clean out his storage garage thing and he gave me this rubbermaid thing full of old school gaming shit. Talking two (2!) working nintendos, a super nintendo, playstation one, and an atari and a shit ton of games as well as some sega games, Ecko the dolphin included, and some xbox games. Getting laid on the reg is overrated anyways.

Went and helped my brother clean out his storage garage thing and he gave me this rubbermaid thing full of old school gaming shit. Talking two (2!) working nintendos, a super nintendo, playstation one, and an atari and a shit ton of games as well as some sega games, Ecko the dolphin included, and some xbox games. Getting laid on the reg is overrated anyways.
Whoa. Awesome.
high five brvedit: I just posted ten more links for you to click in this thread.
I liked most of those, although I didn't click on all of them. I will, however, never understand your fascination with that douchebag video gamer.
yes that was what I was referencing you JERK. but yeah, I've heard of plenty of companies having christmas parties in january to save money. hell, almost nobody gives christmas bonuses anymore because of taxes. stuff like that's gone the way of... stuff that doesn't happen much anymore.
I don't understand the taxes part...?
I have 2 races coming up that would piss off Dawson if he is/was still living in Chicago in March and May. Other than that trucking along at 20-25 miles/week on the treadmill.
I make AngrySteve look like Mr. Rogers on marathon days.
well I've been posting a lot and I have tons of stuff to do. but in my defence stuff really blew up today so I'm all sad now and trying to take my mind off it.
Posting like a fucking French Canadian probably won't help
there's some killer lip-service, and a bunch of token gestures, but he fundamentally looks like bush 2.0 to me. some may argue that that's our shitty system at work, and there's probably some truth to that, but it's pretty tough to argue that he did anything close to what was possible with the majorities he was handed in 2008.
I feel like using the reconciliation process to pass the biggest healthcare reform ever was just about all he could do...Nothing crazy to update here. I love the new job, but when I think about the pay I passed up (and did I mention private jet?) it pisses me off. At least I can afford an apartment!

Kyle Korver is NOT good looking. His eyes are also too close together. Does anyone else tuck their package when sleeping in the fetal position? I mean, I don't. Psssht

Kyle Korver is NOT good looking. His eyes are also too close together. Does anyone else tuck their package when sleeping in the fetal position? I mean, I don't. Psssht
I do the small pillow between the legs to avoid squeezing the package.

just watched the ides of march and was surprisingly unimpressed. oh well.I don't want to have to go to work anymore. I would prefer not to have to work.

Call in sick. At least you can live your dream for a day.
I did that last Monday. Can't tomorrow. Gotta wait till President's Day. 4 day weekend. Heading to Georgia. Parents moved there. Outside of the ATL. Not sure anyone asked or cared about any of this. Just not looking forward to a long week of hardcore dieting, working out and working while at work. Crappy week ahead alert.

My roommate was talking about having a party next weekend for the superbowl and I said something about missing playing beer pong all the time and he then said I sucked or something. Exo post facto, he went and got a case and then he won the first game and then I won the next four, he won one and then I won to go 5-2 on the night and claim bragging rights for the week. Chip chop chip.