I Called In Sick Today

I'm not sure that's a good example of that.9 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: DinkDonk, donk4lifeIt's like one of those Wheel of Fortune "Before & After" puzzles.DinkDonk4life.
Coincidentally, I have that tattooed on my face.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Coincidentally, I have that tattooed on my face.
Why do I believe that this is true?
You are way off on almost everyone by a large margin. Cane already told us that he got hired for <100k and just recently took a 40% pay cut... so you need to immediately divide all those numbers by at at least 3, maybe 4.
If I divide Shake by 4 he doesn't even show up on the chart
If I divide Shake by 4 he doesn't even show up on the chart
I guess I could say, "Then you're on the right track". But since it's true, it's kindof sad.

Yeah, I frequent this thread. But I'm not going to take the "I'm-desperate-to-fit-in-so-I'll-try-to-be-witty-and-quote-Wang-as-much-as-possible" strategy as Tiltnagain. Reading in the shadows while laughing at Shake's expense serves me just fine.

Yeah, I frequent this thread. But I'm not going to take the "I'm-desperate-to-fit-in-so-I'll-try-to-be-witty-and-quote-Wang-as-much-as-possible" strategy as Tiltnagain. Reading in the shadows while laughing at Shake's expense serves me just fine.
Oh, come on. I KNOW you have a story about an embarassing time you could have gotten the sexing but screwed it up somehow. Remember that time you picked me up at the airport in Vegas?
Oh, come on. I KNOW you have a story about an embarassing time you could have gotten the sexing but screwed it up somehow. Remember that time you picked me up at the airport in Vegas?
Good thing for us he doesn't know the rules of the road.

All this talk about how big of a douchebag tiltnagain is, reminds me of how much I hate that guy.

Good thing for us he doesn't know the rules of the road.
Dear Penthouse,I never thought it would happen to me, but I found myself in Las Vegas, with no weed and short on money, in the backseat of a car owned by someone I "knew from the internet." Thank goodness I had had the sense to down a pair of tequila shots with beer backs before venturing out of McCarran and into the sultry heat of the desert. Or is that dessert? Or does it not matter?
All this talk about how big of a douchebag tiltnagain is, reminds me of how much I hate that guy.
That HollywoodAFD is a pretty annoying asshole too.
Heh, it's amusing how someone on a "poker" forum could be so bad at reading people.I'm here for the entertainment value of the musings of Beans and, in the past, Wang. Oh, and I appreciate the quick wit of SJ and Speedz on occasion.The pandering, wanna be of thread is...oh wait...
Right on que
Dear Penthouse,I never thought it would happen to me, but I found myself in Las Vegas, with no weed and short on money, in the backseat of a car owned by someone I "knew from the internet." Thank goodness I had had the sense to down a pair of tequila shots with beer backs before venturing out of McCarran and into the sultry heat of the desert. Or is that dessert? Or does it not matter?
That car is owned by my mother!
Heh, it's amusing how someone on a "poker" forum could be so bad at reading people.I'm here for the entertainment value of the musings of Beans and, in the past, Wang. Oh, and I appreciate the quick wit of SJ and Speedz on occasion.
Yeah, you're still trying too hard.
go on...
This made me smile. Donk, I think JLL really needs you to put in some effort and tell us all about your sexual encounter. Thanks.
I think you guys call it "faith," right?
I guess I could say, "Then you're on the right track". But since it's true, it's kind of sad.
Pow! Pow pow!
That HollywoodAFD is a pretty annoying asshole too.
I've gone on several rants against Hollywood recently, but I always end up deleting them before posting because fuck him, you know?
Pow! Pow pow!
I thoroughly enjoyed this.I've definitely gone on some Hollywood rants in past years. I wasn't aware he was even still around. He's one of like 3 people on the forum that I truly despise. The other two are Lurbz and Lurbz.

He posts in the baseball forum from time to time (those times being whenever the Rangers are playing well, but not the times when they are not). In fact, the only time he ever posts in the sports forums is when his team is winning. Anyway, he posted "Welcome to Texas" in the Mets thread. Nobody had been posting in that thread for two years. What is the point of that post? I would really like to know. I mean, does he think the Mets read the thread? Is he on some sort of Rangers welcoming committee where it's his job to go on every forum that has a Mets thread and welcome them? But then why wouldn't he do that for every team thread when they are in Texas? Or maybe he's just announcing that he knows the Mets are playing the Rangers? Like this is some kind of inside information or something? Maybe if he had posted some interesting trivia like this is the first time the Mets have played in Texas since ever, that would something, but there was literally nothing else in that post. So baffling.I actually asked him what the point of the post was by saying, "What is the point of this post?" He responded "Exactly this." Fucking what?Mercury sucks, but I can see what he's going for. Same with chrozzo, although a less interesting kind of suck than Merc. Rose sucks in a clustercuss sort of way. Hollywood is just...pointless. With zero redeeming qualities. His pointlessness doesn't even provide fodder for anything but discussing his pointlessness.

Fucking what?
Haha.
Hollywood is just...pointless. With zero redeeming qualities. His pointlessness doesn't even provide fodder for anything but discussing his pointlessness.
Not entirely true. The chain of events in which BigD had a picture of Hollywood in his sig for all those months before anyone knew who it was was one of the greatest things to ever happen around here. When I see Hollywood's name, I still have a fleeting re-experience of that joy.

Well, I had a tough week last week...I actually had to WORK for 40 HOURS. It was horrible. Well, being back in an animal hospital was fun, and they basically treated me like an intern so I got to do a bunch of cool shit, but the getting up for work and being on my feet all day was hard to get used to again. As much as I'll love what I'm doing, I'm pretty sad that my 6 year break from 9 to 5'ing is almost over. I wish I had a funny story to tell, but I don't think anything will flow well. Although I did get to break out one of my favorite movie quotes in context for the first time in my life.Me: You seem to know a lot about Fluffy's medications.Client: I'm an O.R. nurse.Me: Oh are you?She didn't get it. Or possibly didn't find it funny...but I'll assume she just didn't get it.

Rank in order who you think makes the most money per year.
I think it's funny a few people (maybe just one) didn't put me dead last. Although I most likely spend more per year than most people here, which should count for something.
I don't understand how your brain works so well.
I'm not sure that's a good example of that.
It was a good example of how oddly your brain works. Not remembering something, but remembering that you didn't remember it.
I'm lumped in with the guy that posts black boxes?
Edit - Not to scale
I think you guys call it "faith," right?
Reading in the shadows while laughing at Shake's expense serves me just fine.
Heh, to all of these. To all of these: heh.