Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

also, windows are now tinted like a boss, and I got a my facebook friend that you guys made fun of coming over on friday to screw my roof back together. inyourface bitches.

I was reading between the lines.Then I actually put the lines in there!You know, for the kids.

OH no sir, it is not. I have switched to a new persona for the sole purpose of plausible deniability now that we a have one of those shiester lawyers hanging around. And well, there are probably just too many stories that I couldn't tell under my real name.
I don't know why I quoted this.
I was reading between the lines.Then I actually put the lines in there!You know, for the kids.
Thank you, Mr. Jelly. We appreciate it.
Thank you, Mr. Jelly. We appreciate it.
HUDSUCKER!
also, windows are now tinted like a boss, and I got a my facebook friend that you guys made fun of coming over on friday to screw my roof back together. inyourface bitches.
Can I get a pic of this? I was thinking of tinting mine this summer but have yet to see one with tint. What % did you get?
Can I get a pic of this? I was thinking of tinting mine this summer but have yet to see one with tint. What % did you get?
sure, they still look a little funny now since it takes a while for them to "cure" or whatever, but ill post one shortly. yours is black too, no? its definitely fly, fo sho. and i got 50% all around. 50's the max you can get in the front in va, and i didnt want the front to look different than the back. its not super dark but definitely noticable and it gets the job done.
sure, they still look a little funny now since it takes a while for them to "cure" or whatever, but ill post one shortly. yours is black too, no? its definitely fly, fo sho. and i got 50% all around. 50's the max you can get in the front in va, and i didnt want the front to look different than the back. its not super dark but definitely noticable and it gets the job done.
LOL @ shake obeying tint laws

Yeah, mine is black also. 50% wow. I think 20% is the max allowed in Michigan on the back and back sides. Front and front sides is like 10%. I may have to go investigate.Edit: So front can be any darkness on the top 4 inches and no tint allowed on the lower part of the front windshield.Front side windows can be any darkness level on the top 4 inches but no more than 35% reflective and no tint allowed on the lower part of the window.Rear window and rear sides can be any darkness level and no more than 35% reflective.Hmmmm...

maybe you two should go hang out over in The Hideout.

my windows are illegally tinted. i've gotten two tickets in the seven years i've had it. good news is in missouri, only the state troopers carry the light machine to test the windows percentage. and they arent in the city too often. so cash money baby and pimp them hoes.