Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What's the nicest restaurant where you've ordered fries?I don't think I could go higher than a place like the Cheesecake Factory.
There is a local place called Bastone's. Belgian restaurant. We always get the Pomme Frites and the Moules as the appetizer. Definitely the best fries I have ever had but Belgians are known for good fries.Menu
Hmm. Maybe tonight's the night to finally try it.
I had my daily serving of two just moments ago. ... I really need to stop putting off a visit to the grocery store.
What's the nicest restaurant where you've ordered fries?I don't think I could go higher than a place like the Cheesecake Factory.
I think it's okay to have fries with steak at great steak places. I don't know.my issue with cheesecake factory? the menu is WAY too big.
I don't know if I've ever shilled here before, but the best poker player I know is busto and I'm selling shares of his action for an 8-10 week stake.
Is this live or online? If it's online, potential backers might wan to be aware that online poker in the US could be going away within the next two months for a 15 month blackout period until government-licensed sites are allowed to operate.
everyone's just pooping all over SB lately.
:club: [needz a hug] -- and not into it, but I did chuckle at that
Then how come they never want to have sex?
my point -- not like guys aren't equally designed and motivated to sperm it up everywhere, so don't blame the womenMy Final Four:McDonald's -- it's McCrap, but I can't stop wanting it; they must sprinkle everything with crackSonicWhite CastleJack-in-the-BoxCan't pick a winner between the last two; and don't care much about any in the last bracket
don't blame the women
Could I find outThe woman's part in me! For there's no motionThat tends to vice in man, but I affirmIt is the woman's part: be it lying, note it,The woman's; flattering, hers; deceiving, hers;Lust and rank thoughts, hers, hers; revenges, hers;Ambitions, covetings, change of prides, disdain,Nice longing, slanders, mutability,All faults that may be named, nay, that hell knows,Why, hers, in part or all; but rather, all;
What's the nicest restaurant where you've ordered fries?
Pommes frites at a fairly fancypants french restaurant, fries at a few nice steakhouses. Still not crazy about them...although dipping in mayo french-style helps. When I have fries at home I make a 1 part mayo, 2 parts ketchup mix. For chicken fingers I add a dab of yellow mustard to the mix.
I don't know if I've ever shilled here before, but the best poker player I know is busto and I'm selling shares of his action for an 8-10 week stake.
I have no interest in backing, but I bet the story of how he went bust is relatively interesting, so I'd like to hear it.
everything from the curvature of her ass to the spacing of her eyes, lips, and no--nevermind.
this guy is on FIRE I tell you.
To anyone who says that blue balls don't exist. You're wrong. No reason.
what are you now, fucking 29? what on earth freaking reason should you ever be getting blue balls at this stage in your life? that sentence was terrible but I mean it doesn't even matter. damn. you gotta get to rapin' son.
I think it's okay to have fries with steak at great steak places.
yeah, there is a steakhouse down here called Prime 112 and the fries are amazing. they also make a mean truffle macaroni and cheese....
There is a local place called Bastone's. Belgian restaurant. We always get the Pomme Frites and the Moules as the appetizer. Definitely the best fries I have ever had but Belgians are known for good fries.
shouldn't belgians also make amazing waffle fries? that always confused me.
what are you now, fucking 29? what on earth freaking reason should you ever be getting blue balls at this stage in your life? that sentence was terrible but I mean it doesn't even matter. damn. you gotta get to rapin' son.
I mean, there's a story behind it, obviously, but not one I want to tell.
yeah, there is a steakhouse down here called Prime 112 and the fries are amazing. they also make a mean truffle macaroni and cheese....
I've never been a fan of the truffle mac & cheese. Check out the Anthony Bourdain holiday special they had on No Reservations...some of the most amazing looking food I've ever seen. There aren't many things I wouldn't do in order to try Mario's beef cheek ravioli with chicken & squab liver sauce.
I have no interest in backing, but I bet the story of how he went bust is relatively interesting, so I'd like to hear it.
It's actually shockingly uninteresting. He's always been an exceptional poker player, and before the UIGEA he was well bankrolled enough to comfortably play and crush the 5/10 and 10/20 no limit games at Paradise. He used to come home from the bar pretty trashed, finish off whatever liquor was left in the house, get himself sufficiently blacked out and play from 3AM to noon the next day, or until nobody would sit with him anymore. He played Dwan semi-regularly, and was a modest winner against him over a few thousand hands (though when by buddy was sitting with Dwan, Dwan was playing lower than usual), and eventually built himself a reputation as one of the better mid-stakes NLHE players on the internet. Then, UIGEA, and he basically quit playing for a few months and lived on all the money he had saved up. Eventually, he started playing again, and a while back switched to PLO8. Did very well for himself. Then he started running bad, and never really let his bankroll recover. He would clear 12-1500 a week playing fewer hours than he should have and spent it instead of reinvesting, moving up, keeping his bankroll healthy. Every gambler has a "this can't be happening" stretch at some point in his career. I was lucky enough to have it happen to me early, so I knew exactly how real 4 standard deviations from the mean is. I was extra-cautious with my bankroll, and sacrificed some equity to ensure I never went truly busto. Unfortunately, my buddy was not so lucky. He wasn't super-reckless by any means, and he had some unforeseen personal expenses in addition to his epic RunBad, but he didn't exercise as much forethought as he should have, so now his roll and savings are depleted enough that he's going to take the first stake of his life after 5+ years of playing as a professional. It breaks my heart, because he's the best guy I know and this is just killing him. I'm doing my best to keep our friends out of this, but if he has to take part of his stake from one of our good friends, he will. His reputation is good enough that it shouldn't come to that, but he's got outs, regardless.
Morton's, although I think Speedz and I really need to discuss if this is considered a "nice" restaurant.
Aaaand I might have to talk to potential backers on the phone. This would be a nightmare on soooooo many levels.
I'm in for a hundred, let's set a meeting. Will 2.5 hours be enough time?