I Called In Sick Today

That is weird since he is more a queen now than a king so he should have that tattoo.
I'm not even sure what you mean by this.I heard that Lebron's mom used to disappear for two or three days at a time when he was a little kid and he wouldn't know if she was coming back. And that she sent him to live with his football coach for a couple years when he was 8 (which I suppose is a good thing considering the whole disappearing for a few days thing). And yet apparently they are now "best friends." The more I hear about her and him, the stranger it seems.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm not even sure what you mean by this.
He was the self-proclaimed "King James" and in Cleveland he was the lead guy, the guy who had the ball at the end of the game, the guy who ran the team, the "King" you could say.He is not the "King" in Miami. He is the "Queen". Wade is the "King" of the Heat and will continue to be the leader and James is now his "Queen". I could be wrong, you know that won't be the first time, but I think in tight game situations, unlike in Cleveland where the ball always had to be in James hand, the ball in Miami will always be in Wade's hand. That is what I meant. And there is a 9 out of 10 chance you will disagree.
And there is a 9 out of 10 chance you will disagree.
I wasn't sure because I didn't know if it was a basketball reference or something to do with the way he's acted this off-season.I don't necessarily disagree, except to say that Wade could average 30 a game and Lebron 20, but Lebron could still be the best player. So he might not be King Scorer, but he'll be King Player. And honestly, I'd rather see him become some sort of Magic/Pippen uber-hybrid than be yet another Jordan clone.Edit: Sports!
I wasn't sure because I didn't know if it was a basketball reference or something to do with the way he's acted this off-season.I don't necessarily disagree, except to say that Wade could average 30 a game and Lebron 20, but Lebron could still be the best player. So he might not be King Scorer, but he'll be King Player. And honestly, I'd rather see him become some sort of Magic/Pippen uber-hybrid than be yet another Jordan clone.Edit: Sports!
Again, I am not a basketball guy. I do wonder if they both, and the other guy, Bosch? can keep the ego's in check and play a team game. They seem to all get along so I guess that would be a good sign but it sort of reminds me of the Rangers a few years back when they loaded up on all the talent but that talent could not and would not play as a team. But who knows. Guess we will soon see.
saw this on a sox board this morning, and it smacks of so much truth and encino man awesomeness :/White Sox = guy waving, AL Central = hot chick, Twins = other guy
Werd. Was at the game Sat. SFG.
Haha, there is a system-wide computer error at work so I am home at 11:20am. Weeeeeee. Go to the Hard Rock for some 2/5 NL or watch some tv and nap on the couch?
Spa with the wife. Bring the camera. Wear socks.
bada bing!
FUGGEDABOUTIT
Here is a pic of your pic of my pic and a diet Raspberry tea Snapple and Planters Trail Mix.20100818114432.jpg
FYPOk, I'm done. I am liking the new Samsung Intercept I just got.Speedz !
I think you might want to rephrase that if you retell that story with your wife within earshot. Fatter would imply that she's fat. Just sayin.
Well she has had two kids, we are under no illusion of her waning thinness. (does that sentence work?)
That's why they're well funded.
Touche' - We went to first day of Kindergarten today and I found out all the supplies we purchase are not for my son directly, they go into the supply coffer for all the kids to use. I would think that the school would have to provide glue and paper, but I guess not. Also, we found out today that he is in a K/1st grade mixed class. There are three Kindergartens and 4 first grades but they did not have enough for a 4th and 5th class of each. Some parents were really upset this morning. Personally I am ok with it, because I think he will be challenged more with first graders in the class and I was already worried he was going to be bored. I would not be happy if he was in first grade and mixed with Kindergartners though.
I heard that Lebron's mom used to disappear for two or three days at a time when he was a little kid and he wouldn't know if she was coming back. And that she sent him to live with his football coach for a couple years when he was 8 (which I suppose is a good thing considering the whole disappearing for a few days thing). And yet apparently they are now "best friends." The more I hear about her and him, the stranger it seems.
Oedipus complex, that's the one with the mom and son right?EDIT: Lefty that is awful, loafers with no socks, who do you think you are Magnum PI?EDIT 2: Randy, how is the recovery?
Touche' - We went to first day of Kindergarten today and I found out all the supplies we purchase are not for my son directly, they go into the supply coffer for all the kids to use.I would think that the school would have to provide glue and paper, but I guess not.
you enrolled your kid into a commie school?
He was the self-proclaimed "King James" and in Cleveland he was the lead guy, the guy who had the ball at the end of the game, the guy who ran the team, the "King" you could say.He is not the "King" in Miami. He is the "Queen". Wade is the "King" of the Heat and will continue to be the leader and James is now his "Queen". I could be wrong, you know that won't be the first time, but I think in tight game situations, unlike in Cleveland where the ball always had to be in James hand, the ball in Miami will always be in Wade's hand. That is what I meant. And there is a 9 out of 10 chance you will disagree.
Again, I am not a basketball guy.
You don't say.From now on, I will be referring to Magic Johnson as "Little Girl Terrorist Sympathizer Magic Johnson" because he so often deferred to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (a MUSLIM!) at the end of games. It was girly AND un-American.
You don't say.From now on, I will be referring to Magic Johnson as "Little Girl Terrorist Sympathizer Magic Johnson" because he so often deferred to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (a MUSLIM!) at the end of games. It was girly AND un-American.
I bet you wouldn't respond this way if James was not in Miami. Also, I didn't form that opinion all by myself. Hell truth be told, I pretty much stole it. And I stole it from "basketball" people.lol
I bet you wouldn't respond this way if James was not in Miami. Also, I didn't form that opinion all by myself. Hell truth be told, I pretty much stole it. And I stole it from "basketball" people.lol
Talking heads are talking heads. Bill Simmons is the one who kills me.....the way he talks about Lebron going to miami you would think he never read his own book.

There is no doubt you are going to have fun this year. And I have no doubt that James will do what he does. But the point is, he can't seem to do it alone. Yet he was the one who asked to be called King. I think he will get his ring now but it won't be because of him and him alone like it would have been if he did it in Cleveland. He needs help, and on paper, he got it. But I still think Wade will be the King in Miami, not James.Plus James is just plain retarded. Did any of you read that article ESPN had on him before his "agents" made them take it down? Wow. What a loon.

There is no doubt you are going to have fun this year. And I have no doubt that James will do what he does. But the point is, he can't seem to do it alone. Yet he was the one who asked to be called King. I think he will get his ring now but it won't be because of him and him alone like it would have been if he did it in Cleveland. He needs help, and on paper, he got it. But I still think Wade will be the King in Miami, not James.Plus James is just plain retarded. Did any of you read that article ESPN had on him before his "agents" made them take it down? Wow. What a loon.
Nobody can do it alone. What does that have to do with being called King? He's still the reigning two-time MVP.What article are you talking about?
1) No one ever did it alone. MJ, Bird and Little girl terrorist sympathizer Magic Johnson all played with at least one other Hall of Famer in their primes (Magic played with two, Bird with THREE!!!!).2) As far as I know, the nickname King James was not his own creation and no one had a problem with it for his first 6.95 years in the NBA.3) I did read that article. Sounds like a typical weekend in Vegas for a rich guy unless I missed something.
1) No one ever did it alone. MJ, Bird and Magic all played with at least one other Hall of Famer in their primes (Magic played with two, Bird with THREE!!!!).Never said they did, though James has always acted like he thought he would. 2) As far as I know, the nickname King James was not his own creation and no one had a problem with it for his first 6.95 years in the NBA.Yes, it was his idea. He is the self-proclaimed King. This is common knowledge, he surely has never denied it. Maybe not in Miami but up here, people have been ragging on him about King for a long time. 3) I did read that article. Sounds like a typical weekend in Vegas for a rich guy unless I missed something.You missed the underlying theme of the article and why his "agents" made espn take it down. It made him look like a child. Rich or not, it didn't help his image.
Again, you sound like a Pittsburgh Penguins fan always having to defend the actions of their star player when he goes around acting like a boob. James is a great bball player. No question. One of the best for sure. But he acts like a tool. That shouldn't bother you so much to hear that. Plus you are smart enough to know it's true. Doesn't mean you can't root for him or the Heat.
Again, you sound like a Pittsburgh Penguins fan always having to defend the actions of their star player when he goes around acting like a boob. James is a great bball player. No question. One of the best for sure. But he acts like a tool. That shouldn't bother you so much to hear that. Plus you are smart enough to know it's true. Doesn't mean you can't root for him or the Heat.
It would bother me more if I agreed with you. Just because you say it as fact does not make it so. That article did not even sound all that wild.....and as dumb a PR choice as "The Decision" was I find the Cleveland owner's response and the media rush to demonize the guy much more ugly.The fact that you are comparing Lebron James to a guy twice accused of rape shows how much the media has distorted your opinion of him.Also, when did Lebron say he could win on his own? Since when is partying hard in Vegas, acting like a child? And the nickname King James was used non-ironically without any eyebrow raising until about 3 months ago. Maybe not in Michigan because of how Lebron single-handedly destroyed Detroit in 2007 but pretty much everywhere else.
He was obviously referencing Rapelisberger....
He said Penguins because a lot of people think Sidney Crosby is a huge whiner, but Pittsburgh defends him to the death.I think Steeler fans are mostly against Big Ben (until he starts winning games for them).
He said Penguins because a lot of people think Sidney Crosby is a huge whiner, but Pittsburgh defends him to the death.I think Steeler fans are mostly against Big Ben (until he starts winning games for them).
sorry, I guess my brain does not really recognize the NHL as relevant anymore.
It would bother me more if I agreed with you. Just because you say it as fact does not make it so. That article did not even sound all that wild.....and as dumb a PR choice as "The Decision" was I find the Cleveland owner's response and the media rush to demonize the guy much more ugly.The fact that you are comparing Lebron James to a guy twice accused of rape shows how much the media has distorted your opinion of him.
Rape? Penguins, not Steelers.Not fact, my opinion, and I am fairly confident that my opinion is the majority. And if it isn't, I doubt I would care as much as you seem to care about it. The media isn't what distorts my opinion of him. It's reading and watching interviews with him. It's not that hard to get a grasp on what type of person he is by simply listening to him talk and answer questions. I really don't get your frustration over this. I said he was good, I said your home town team will probably win a ring, but because I have the opinion that James is an arrogant uneducated tool you are all bent out of shape? Weird. Plus, is that really an opinion? I mean are you actually saying that James shows no signs of arrogance? Are you saying that he doesn't talk like someone who is uneducated? I mean these are easily seen or heard by simply watching interviews. Oh and if you saw any grown man in a public setting dribbling an invisible basketball, doing cross-overs with that invisible bball and doing slam dunks and pulling up for jump shots you wouldn't think that odd? Or is because he is Lebron so he can act like that and it's now somehow "cool"? lol come on.Edit: I also might now be "BGing" you a bit for fun.