I Called In Sick Today

I would never b-bomb you. I'm so over that, it was like, what? 2 years ago. It was the perfect opportunity to bounce back in with the picture. I really do own that belt...
It actually was good timing.
The sad thing, well, one of the sad things, was going through my old photobucket account. Ahhhh there were some really racial, prejudice, not ha ha funny but funny, pictures in there and I wonder what the hell I was thinking. I apologize lady grey for hating you because you hated me. I was rude and disrespectful to women, exploited them on an innocuous internet site, for my own enjoyment. I truly hope nothing like that ever happens to you, or your future family.
Sounds like somebody found Jesus. Tell socal we said hi.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hey, remember when socal's fiance left him, supposedly because he wasn't christian enough? And then he went all super-christian and did the rich kid god-loving version of a walkabout? Good times.

Okay. I'm going to sleep it off. Nightie night, babies.Kisses.
That...was not the reaction I was hoping for.
Who the **** am I kidding...boat2.jpgThat's how I told SoCal hi
Also not the reaction I was hoping for.0-2...guess I should go back to studying. I just emailed my class of 90 students to tell them that I would be at the library with a box of coffee and munchkins at 9am tomorrow, with a disclaimer that I'm not a good person, I just need something to force myself to get up before noon, and a public promise is the only thing I could think of. I wish I had more internal motivation going for me.
Thanks for trying. (sigh) I was hoping to have some fun with that.
Don't humor me, I know that my post wasn't nearly subtle enough*. But I think she was ready for bed anyway.*I should have gone with something along the lines of, "How much did you drink tonight?"
I called in tired tomorrow
Thumbs up.
Don't humor me, I know that my post wasn't nearly subtle enough*. But I think she was ready for bed anyway.*I should have gone with something along the lines of, "How much did you drink tonight?"
Nah, I thought the response was pitch perfect. I didn't have the whole game sketched out in my head, but I was going to go back to the well until she stopped responding. "You're drunk" (rational response) "God, you are wasted." (rational response) "You need to calm down and stop being so obviously drunk." (rational response) "Have some more alcohol, Chrozzo." etc.
Nah, I thought the response was pitch perfect. I didn't have the whole game sketched out in my head, but I was going to go back to the well until she stopped responding. "You're drunk" (rational response) "God, you are wasted." (rational response) "You need to calm down and stop being so obviously drunk." (rational response) "Have some more alcohol, Chrozzo."
See, I think that...something, I have no brain cells that can be spared on thinking of the correct word here...it's not "transition", but directed escalation...anyways, that would work on the average human, but LG and most of us here would see through it much too quickly. I mean, I knew what you were doing immediately, if only because you'd never respond to anything with just two words unless it was for a specific purpose.
By the way, I'm not in for Secret Santa this year. I got a bad deal last time, spending $25 and not getting anything in return, so this year I'm not going to take the risk. Don't take it personal, Speedz, I'm not trying to rag on you. Shipping would be a lot more expensive from the UK anyway, so that's a factor in my decision too.
I no longer have your address. You're safe. (I'd still like another tshirt).
also, i have received only a couple of STSSII PMs. I did see some people saying they want in in the thread, but since there was no PM attached, I assume that was just typical internet bravado.
Im in...Or, uh....Tonya is in again. Ill have to move the mailbox, though...gimme a few days to find a new location for it
COME ON BEANSEY, I'm only 37. That was before my time. I know the show but never watched it.
Im only a couple rotations around the sun ahead of you, mister...I was pretty young when it came on, but then again our two channels to choose from just happened to carry the program
By the way, I'm not in for Secret Santa this year. I got a bad deal last time, spending $25 and not getting anything in return, so this year I'm not going to take the risk.
We arent all deadbeats, ya know... give it another shotOh...They saw some sort of pale yellow thing similar to a human with a beard hanging from the back of its head. Very tall and skinny with large hands. It took of running thru the woods never to be seen againThe still was nearby, so keep that in mind as wellOBMT!
Inches of snowfall in Sal's living room in the month of Dec
Youd think it would be the same amount as in the kitchen...salcoldkit.jpgYep...its a good thing I never tidy up the ole bucket account
In this part of the country, we call that "hair".
Dont shoot the messengerOh...lgcostume.jpg
By the way, I'm not in for Secret Santa this year. I got a bad deal last time, spending $25 and not getting anything in return, so this year I'm not going to take the risk. Don't take it personal, Speedz, I'm not trying to rag on you. Shipping would be a lot more expensive from the UK anyway, so that's a factor in my decision too.
If you give me your address, I could send you another Bible.
Hey, remember when socal's fiance left him, supposedly because he wasn't christian enough? And then he went all super-christian and did the rich kid god-loving version of a walkabout?
no. No I don't.
That...was not the reaction I was hoping for.Also not the reaction I was hoping for.0-2...
And the jeepstering starts........................now.
I have no idea what's going on here. Before my time.
You are Jewish...
OVERPLAYED!
In this part of the country, we call that "hair".
nice.
lgcostume.jpg
Beans, this is exactly the kind of thing LG was hoping to avoid!

Beans, you gave me Japanese eyes in that cartoon. I don't know if this is just a UK thing, but when I was in primary school we sang a rhyme like thisMy mum's Chinese [pulling eyelids up and outward]My dad's Japanese [pulling eyelids down and outward]Look at how I turned out [pulling one eyelid up and outward, the other down and outward]It's pretty racist, but we didn't know that because we were 5 years old. Anyway, in the cartoon I look like I'm doing the "my dad's Japanese part". I think that's why it makes me look so 'retarded' as you yankees say.

don't you be calling me no damn yankee.I'm hungover. let my buddy drive my truck last night because he was sober and I was drunk. he wrecked it. that was nice. (just the bumper though, not any bad damage.)

New line:Yes -2500No -2500Maximum risk: $0.25
That's cool, I probably would have lost a bundle on this one anyways - results changed last night between me offering to bet and you setting the new line. And how can all those people say they don't that movie? Do they not realize that Alyssa Milano spent pretty much the whole movie topless?