Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Speaking of, I had some ideas about my master spreadsheet so it's easier for future updates(re: easier for you to correct my mistakes) and make it the most bitchin'ly fast spreadsheet in all of Orange Story County.But I'm gonna need a lot, ideas aren't cheap...are ideas cheap?
In your case they're gonna be...
I know my opinion doesn't really count on this subject, but I just watched the first 10 minutes of The Passion of the Christ...and it seems really stupid. Was that Lord Voldemort hanging out in the woods at the beginning?Now he seems to have reattached a man's severed ear. More magic...he's the real life (sort of) Harry Potter!
They were just trying to stay true to the book.
i had the same thing happen today (facebook suggested i be friends with someone i actually know who only has 3 friends, none in common). my wife says that facebook scans your email address for friends. i was so upset i changed my status. i almost never do that.
I'VE NEVER SENT AN EMAIL TO RANDY! Maybe Facebook is run by ROBOTS!
My mom starts Chemo today. It's been a long process getting her on board with going through it again, she is doing it begrudgingly.
Hopefully the chemo will kill the C. I'll be praying for her/you.
Sorry, but Audi S4 or S5, spend the extra for some ooomph.
Having the same basic car and paying an extra $12-15k for some more horsepower doesn't really interest me at all.
Having the same basic car and paying an extra $12-15k for some more horsepower doesn't really interest me at all.
ohcongrats by the way, I was actually watching the replay of the FT this morn.
You can just get a huge spoiler to make it look faster.
stickers have a better 'performance increase to weight' ratio
If we're going to get into some kind of perception math argument, I'll skip through the bullshit and push for racing stripes.
stickers have a better 'performance increase to weight' ratio
I have never put a sticker on my car.No racing stripes.I don't even like those autographed pin stripes.Wings on cars are lame as well. Before I got my GTI I was also looking at the WRX and the one I picked was the one without the wing on the back. Yuck. I love STI's but that wing has to goNow cat back exhaust, downpipes, chips, blowoff valve's, interior LED colored mood lighting, and coilovers are a different story.
Now cat back exhaust, downpipes, chips, blowoff valve's, interior LED colored mood lighting, and coilovers are a different story.
none of that compares to a whistletip for sheer lookatme factor
FACEBOOK FRIENDS SUGGESTIONS SCARE ME! It suggested that I be friends with "Randy Reed". This particular Randy Reed was from Cincy and had only ONE FRIEND! Gary. HOW THE **** DOES FACEBOOK KNOW THAT I KNOW YOU!?!?!?
Ha, I started to do the facebook thing one day and got bored and forgot about it. That is weird though.Since you don't "know" Gary I can spill the beans. He's about 10 years older than me and was in the car businessforever. Super nice guy but a serious alcholic back in the day. He'd drink a quart of Vodka a night. He now works for a charity playing on the computer all day. He sends me tons of junk emails every day.
My mom starts Chemo today. It's been a long process getting her on board with going through it again, she is doing it begrudgingly.
Tell her we all said to GET WELL!
In your case they're gonna be...They were just trying to stay true to the book.I'VE NEVER SENT AN EMAIL TO RANDY! Maybe Facebook is run by ROBOTS!
NOT ROBOTS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but Audi S4 or S5, spend the extra for some ooomph.
Umm, not for another 15K.
Umm, not for another 15K.
I didn't say for how much more but I think 15K is actually pretty close. Sadly if you get an S4 it has to be a used one since they don't make them anymore. So let's see A4 is $34K for the 2.0T, obv more for the 3.2Used S4 , well there is one by me with 10 miles on it and it is selling for $44K. Or one in Ohio for $38K and it has less than 3K miles on it.Now an A5 is what $40K and an S5 is $50Kso all in all the diff between and A4 and an S5 is $16K.Thank you your honor, the defense rests.
Thank you your honor, the defense rests.
Objection! Defense counsel has misinterpereted Mr. Reed's testimony. I'm pretty sure he meant "umm, don't do it", not "umm, it's not $15k more".But I could be wrong. I also feel like I put one to many "e" in "misinterpereted".I rest my case.Edit: I unrest my case. I think I misunderstood your misunderstanding. Please don't get mad at me.
I know my opinion doesn't really count on this subject, but I just watched the first 10 minutes of The Passion of the Christ...and it seems really stupid. Was that Lord Voldemort hanging out in the woods at the beginning?Now he seems to have reattached a man's severed ear. More magic...he's the real life (sort of) Harry Potter!
Harry is not jewish. That's they key.I had a dream last night that I foiled a terrorist plot and tortured information out of a Muslim extremist group by threatening them with pork chops. in other words, the Bar exam is driving me insane.
Objection! Defense counsel has misinterpereted Mr. Reed's testimony. I'm pretty sure he meant "umm, don't do it", not "umm, it's not $15k more".But I could be wrong. I also feel like I put one to many "e" in "misinterpereted".I rest my case.Edit: I unrest my case. I think I misunderstood your misunderstanding. Please don't get mad at me.
My reading comprehension clearly sucks.
I didn't say for how much more but I think 15K is actually pretty close. Sadly if you get an S4 it has to be a used one since they don't make them anymore. So let's see A4 is $34K for the 2.0T, obv more for the 3.2Used S4 , well there is one by me with 10 miles on it and it is selling for $44K. Or one in Ohio for $38K and it has less than 3K miles on it.Now an A5 is what $40K and an S5 is $50Kso all in all the diff between and A4 and an S5 is $16K.Thank you your honor, the defense rests.
Well, I just meant zimmy isn't a gearhead and doesn't really care about the power. I actually have an S4 if you remember and love the shit out of it but it's not an everyday driver. It can be a moneypit if you really keep up on the service etc. I had one on the lot that someguy owned who kept every service record. Over 8 years he spent about 27K doing every service at the dealer. The service manager's lightmust have went off every time he walked in the door, lol. In any case unless you have money to burn it's not an every day driver imho.

To Beans/Other car people: Recently my car AC began to blow out hot air. I was expecting it to be an easy fix but it looks like some kind of semi serious problem. It was kind of hard for me to understand, but the gist seemed to be that a bearing gave out, and the compressor? belt began to get slack and come off it's track or whatever the correct term is. The guy ended up cutting off the belt and told me that I need a whole new compressor as well as a replacement expansion valve? All in all it's coming out to 1400ish and I'm wondering if this is standard or if they are trying to rip me off. Thanks if you can help.

To Beans/Other car people: Recently my car AC began to blow out hot air. I was expecting it to be an easy fix but it looks like some kind of semi serious problem. It was kind of hard for me to understand, but the gist seemed to be that a bearing gave out, and the compressor? belt began to get slack and come off it's track or whatever the correct term is. The guy ended up cutting off the belt and told me that I need a whole new compressor as well as a replacement expansion valve? All in all it's coming out to 1400ish and I'm wondering if this is standard or if they are trying to rip me off. Thanks if you can help.
I dont know a ton about cars.....but living in Florida (like you) I know that once the AC on a car starts to give out it is a HUGE problem. 1400 does not sound too bad to me but definitely get advice from more knowledgable people.
$1400 is too much.(but within range of normal depending on where you live) You will save a ton if you just buy the compressor yourself and pay him/someone else to install it. What's your zip code?
What kind of car is it? I was just talking to my dad and my sisters compressor went out in her grand am and it was around ~$150 for a new compressor. I think my dad probably put it in, so no real labor but, $1400 just seems...excessive to me. I don't know though, I am kind of an idiot.

Well some pretty big news. Guess who just got picked to be a volunteer on Extreme Home Makeover next week? Yep, me and Deb. Should make forsome good stories from me for a change.Not that I don't have any good stories, well, kind of lame stories but stories nonetheless!Squirrell update-I have the neverending squirrel battle going on with my bird feeders. I have vowed to never give up the fight but this summer they are definately winning. I am on my 3rddifferent finch feeder, now all copper so when they do find a way to get to it they can'teat the damn thing.The regular feeder is a different story. They used to jump from a nearby log up to it, about5 feet. Since I removed everything they started jumping down on it from a nearby branch.I cut the branch off. They moved to a higher branch this week. It is literally about 10 feet above and to the side the of the feeder. He squats like a frog on the branch and leaps and falls/flyslike a flying squirrel. It's actually amazing to watch. I have been trying to get video of it all week.I shoot a nerfgun at him while he's on it and he hides behind the feeder and eats and giggles the while time. When he does jump down it's another flying leap into a bush. My work computer has all the vacation pics from my phone on it and it died. I'll find out later thisweek if it's salvageable. I also have a bunch from the camera but I can't figure out how to get themto photobucket since it has goddddammmm Vista.I do have a photo of being drunk in TC and doing a Wang style pic using a mirror though.IMAG0064.jpg

What kind of car is it? I was just talking to my dad and my sisters compressor went out in her grand am and it was around ~$150 for a new compressor. I think my dad probably put it in, so no real labor but, $1400 just seems...excessive to me. I don't know though, I am kind of an idiot.
I agree. What kind of car?