Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

got a nice pork shoulder on the smoker for when it ends?
Actually, I can't decide what I want to do for the breaking of the fast (one of my favorite meals of the year). I'm thinking a ton of chinese food. I might cook something though...I'd actually like to make turkey and stuffing, but it'll take too long.
McCain's short little arms creep me out a little bit. Is that just me? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?Also, I just became aware that out of some weird habit, I put 2 spaces after a period. Is that just me too?
I think that both his arms were broken when he ejected out of his plane/jet and landed hard. Then, he was captured by the VietCong and they didn't really set his arms properly. Feel bad now?Me neither, I don't like him. He wrecked like two planes/jets during his time. Some pilot. Guess that's what last in your class gets you.
Fasting?
Reason number three that I'm not a jew. Reason number two is that I'm bad with money and they won't let me in the club.
Actually, I can't decide what I want to do for the breaking of the fast (one of my favorite meals of the year). I'm thinking a ton of chinese food. I might cook something though...I'd actually like to make turkey and stuffing, but it'll take too long.
The jewish deli next to my bank will be swamped with takeout orders tomorrow. Lazy jews can't cook a meal?
The jewish deli next to my bank will be swamped with takeout orders tomorrow. Lazy jews can't cook a meal?
Some can, some can't. My family always cooks a huge and amazing break-fast meal...I'm pissed I can't be there. Chinese food is a poor substitute, but I'm working from 1-6 so I won't really have time to cook something worthy...I'll want to eat as soon as I get home.STOP QUESTIONING ME!
Some can, some can't. My family always cooks a huge and amazing break-fast meal...I'm pissed I can't be there. Chinese food is a poor substitute, but I'm working from 1-6 so I won't really have time to cook something worthy...I'll want to eat as soon as I get home.STOP QUESTIONING ME!
You're allowed to work? What kind of crap is that? Cats has to work with Cats on the high holy day? WTF? Shabbot shalom my friend.
You're allowed to work? What kind of crap is that? Cats has to work with Cats on the high holy day? WTF? Shabbot shalom my friend.
No, technically I shouldn't work, but since I'm not really jewish I didn't know until 4:00 this afternoon that the holiday was tonight/tomorrow, so I didn't ask for tomorrow off.
No, technically I shouldn't work, but since I'm not really jewish I didn't know until 4:00 this afternoon that the holiday was tonight/tomorrow, so I didn't ask for tomorrow off.
Oh, you! That's our Speedz! :sigh:
Sue your employer. They knew. This shit wouldn't stand in SoFL man.I tease but I'm actually a friend of the old jew. They are quite fond of me, as it turns out. Funny, yet horrible story from yesterday. This older couple came in to the bank and obviously wanted a CD. A quarter of a million dollar CD, but a CD nonetheless. Jewish couple. They were really skinny, so I have to copy their DL, and I swear, they were great people, very engaging, but when I looked at their driver's license pic, it looked like something right out of a history book, like newly released prisoners from Auschwitz. I repeated that joke to my co-worker, but I only felt bad for a minute because A. I crack on everyone, including myself and B. well, I don't have a B, but I liked them.I'll stop typing for a sec now.
Oh, you! That's our Speedz! :sigh:
That wacky Speedz could star in a sitcom.The Uneasy JewPremise: young jewish boy that doesn't embrace his jewness despite pressures from traditional jewish parents. He wants to do good in the world but can't escape the parental pressure to be a doctor, so he compromises and tries to become a Vet, and not the armed forces type. Mom is always picking out girls for him, he resists. She introduces him as her doctor son, he corrects her and says Vet. Hijinx ensue
That wacky Speedz could star in a sitcom.The Uneasy JewPremise: young jewish boy that doesn't embrace his jewness despite pressures from traditional jewish parents. He wants to do good in the world but can't escape the parental pressure to be a doctor, so he compromises and tries to become a Vet, and not the armed forces type. Mom is always picking out girls for him, he resists. She introduces him as her doctor son, he corrects her and says Vet. Hijinx ensue
This idea has legs, brah. My people will be talking to your people who oddly enough are also Speedz' people
This idea has legs, brah. My people will be talking to your people who oddly enough are also Speedz' people
Beansey is writing it, but we are having a hard time convincing him to stay sober long enough to write the pilot. Actually, he writes better drunk but he keeps passing out.Loogie will be producing and driving the man that plays speedz father, John Larroquette. The conflict with that is, Loogie also has to drive David Carradine. He's the owner, head doctor of the vet hospital Speedz is interning at. More hijinx
oh?
perpetuating the LG is Ron rumourActually, I like to pretend I'm refined by throuwing U's around like their rubbers at a planned parenthood clinic.
Beansey is writing it, but we are having a hard time convincing him to stay sober long enough to write the pilot. Actually, he writes better drunk but he keeps passing out.Loogie will be producing and driving the man that plays speedz father, John Larroquette. The conflict with that is, Loogie also has to drive David Carradine. He's the owner, head doctor of the vet hospital Speedz is interning at. More hijinx
I was trying to add to the humor but this is too perfect. As long as there's lots of hijinx
I was trying to add to the humor but this is too perfect. As long as there's lots of hijinx
two years ago, I write a mini script with dialogue. At this point, I'm out of material.