• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Sup all.....with the forum down, I had to resort to talking to OuchJLL on IM!Thanks for the rail last night sir!Took down a HORSE tourney and was deprived of my rail thread......had JLL though so all was well!
Nice
Sickie road trip for Napa's 21st? I actually get to help with recruiting all this week, so I'll be getting paid to get drunk with college girls.
I'll go but I ain't drivin
hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. taking my ladyfrenn out to meet the parents tonight. should be interesante.
Beautiful weekend...1000 FPP's if you stuffed her in your former bedroom at home.
Also, I might be in Chi-Town in 2 weeks for some SIFE leadership training shit. I don't know how much free time I'll have though, but if I do have some...bars anybody?
+1 to this, although I am going to have lots of time because we get into town at 9 on Friday morning and fights aren't until Saturday night. Mike is going to be out of town because he's a bitch so I'm gonna need some other sickies to step up to the plate here.
Dates, times?
I think I got blacklisted from the Horseshoe poker room Saturday morning.That's about all I did this weekend.
Me too. HIGH FIVE-Beans
Who's currently watching Tron?This guy!
I can't think about that movie without thinking of the Family Guy sketch.
Man I love that sketch.
It was pretty good, it's even better that he did not find it funny.
Beautiful weekend...1000 FPP's if you stuffed her in your former bedroom at home.
haha that would've been delightful, but we didn't stay out there. went well though!sad i'm missing the fcp rendezvous in chicago. pete, what dates are you in town again? i may be here one night.

So yesterday morning I got up early to work in the yard. I had the ipod on and was jammin' and had the leaf blower going when I looked up and seen my crazy neighbor running towards me?By crazy I mean that i've never spoken with him. Nobody in the neighborhood has anything to do with them. They are very unfriendly and he and his wife are constantly fighting. I"ve them scream and cuss outside and the police have been there a few times as well.Another thing. There is a small patch of woods between our houses that is on his property and where all the leaves come from. I've never seen him rake leaves.I blow most of the leaves to the front street and a few the rest to the back of my house. I did blow a few into the wooded section between the houses.So anyway he was screaming and cussing at me for blowing leaves in his yard.I was like, frozen in shock for a moment then said, "Are you serious?"He said, "don't blow your leaves in my fcking yard!""**"I almost laughingly said, "technically, they're your leaves"He started ranting again and I stopped him and said."Look, you might talk to your wife and others this way but you're not going to talk to me or my wife like this, ever. Now take your ass back into your yard before I take this leaf blower and shove it up your ass."He stared fuming for a minute and and I started to move toward him. It was one of those, bully in on the playground type shrugs. He jumped back and then ran off to his house.I just know this is the start of long war with mucho hijinxs involving alot of beans artillary and ideas to mess with him.

So, I got hit by my truck (it's a Ford Ranger) today. I had just parked it on an uphill grade about 15 yards from the store I was entering and I looked back at the last second to see my truck rolling towards me. All I could think of doing was to try and stop it, which I did a little, but it still hit me and threw me into the building. Luckily it was coming at sort of an angle so it didn't pin me against the building and it just put a small dent in the building so the store owner wasn't angry. I am very sore though and will probably go to a chiropractors tomorrow. First thing I did was check to see if the parking brake was on and it was, so my parking brake is shit I guess and it must have slipped out of gear because I know it was in gear when I got out of it.

So, I got hit by my truck (it's a Ford Ranger) today. I had just parked it on an uphill grade about 15 yards from the store I was entering and I looked back at the last second to see my truck rolling towards me. All I could think of doing was to try and stop it, which I did a little, but it still hit me and threw me into the building. Luckily it was coming at sort of an angle so it didn't pin me against the building and it just put a small dent in the building so the store owner wasn't angry. I am very sore though and will probably go to a chiropractors tomorrow. First thing I did was check to see if the parking brake was on and it was, so my parking is shit I guess and it must have slipped out of gear because I know it was in gear when I got out of it.
hmm. That sucks. When are you 21? Let's go to the Tuesday morning tourney at PM.
hmm. That sucks. When are you 21? Let's go to the Tuesday morning tourney at PM.
This friday. And I would but I have a very important class tuesdays at 12:30 that I can't really afford to miss. Maybe the sunday $60 sometime...the thursday $115 is a little to much for me to spend on a tourney.
Hey guess who got blown yesterday? Leaves!
As if I couldn't do it myself
That Leaves is a lucky guy.
Im a dog. And unless you're one of MisterB's "ladyfriends" the word milkbone has a whole new definiton.

So yeah, whatever. I'm sure I'm doing everything wrong here and I should just walk away from this girl but I do like her. Minus this one issue with this one ex-boyfriend I like pretty much everything about her. We've spent alot of time together before we got together talking and since we've been together. She admitted to me last night she was trying to remain friends with the guy I told her that was unacceptable because of what he was doing. She did make it known to him that she wanted all his bullshit to stop but no threats or anything were made. She admitted she was flattered by the attention however. I told her it had to stop. She said she figured it would all go away eventually and he wouldn't hurt her. I broke it off with her. She seemed to realize how serious the situation was because girls like her never get broken up with. We talked again. She agreed that she was going to cut off ties to this guy. I gave her my one condition. If it continues after that she has to report him and if she doesn't, I'm gone. She agreed and we're all back lovey-dovey and shit. Bitches be crazy man.

I just...I shouldn't have laughed so hard at that story.
I should have prefaced it with "just know that when you're laughing, I'm in a lot of pain." Like, it was a theres a foot between me and my truck, and a foot between me and a foot on the other side of me and the building. It all happened so fast that all I thought about was it running into the building. I obv didn't think to jump out of the way in time ( I kinda did at the very last second). So, f' you guys, f' the lot of ya.