I Called In Sick Today

Goddamn I'm exhausted. Got pretty damn drunk the last 7 nights in a row and my body feels pretty terrible.Girl situation:Pretty cute chick that dated a guy in our house in high school and half of freshman year just transferred to Michigan. They broke up but remained friends and she still hangs out here once in a while. She was being real flirty with me the other night, not sure if she's into me or not, never really got a chance to make a move, and I'm not sure if I should. I'll probably keep talking to her, but idk if I should hook up with her given that she dated one of my friends like a year and a half ago. Thoughts?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Goddamn I'm exhausted. Got pretty damn drunk the last 7 nights in a row and my body feels pretty terrible.Girl situation:Pretty cute chick that dated a guy in our house in high school and half of freshman year just transferred to Michigan. They broke up but remained friends and she still hangs out here once in a while. She was being real flirty with me the other night, not sure if she's into me or not, never really got a chance to make a move, and I'm not sure if I should. I'll probably keep talking to her, but idk if I should hook up with her given that she dated one of my friends like a year and a half ago. Thoughts?
You may have noticed above that Sal would like to live vicariously through you, so I would imagine his answer will be the only one that counts.
Girl situation:Pretty cute chick that dated a guy in our house in high school and half of freshman year just transferred to Michigan. They broke up but remained friends and she still hangs out here once in a while. She was being real flirty with me the other night, not sure if she's into me or not, never really got a chance to make a move, and I'm not sure if I should. I'll probably keep talking to her, but idk if I should hook up with her given that she dated one of my friends like a year and a half ago. Thoughts?
to borrow a phrase from Dawson:StuffEvery girl has dated someone. It's not your problem. For christ sake, put your pee pee in something besides your hand.
and hell no, nothing but the hard stuff for us. at least I got that going for me. and I've heard about that 3.2 stuff before but I'm not really sure what the deal with it is. is that all they sell or something?
I thoroughly quizzed some random guy at the airport about it, and according to him they only sell three two beer in convenience stores. They can buy the real five percent stuff only from official liquor stores but it must be sold hot.... Maybe renae could enlighten us between pic posts of people Ive never heard of before
Beans, Deb's weird friend is back over hanging out. She said highway 7 and the roads there are hilly, curvy and dangerous so now we understand. She said it was complicated by the fact that you could run into deer, animals, tractors, and slow moving 30 year old pickups loaded with heathens from the hills heading down to the bar.I'm making ribs on the grill
Its a fun challenge, for sure.....I have a full report of the Beans holiday grilling festival coming in the next few hoursAs one guest remarked on the way out, "Some people were laughing, some were crying, and Im pretty sure at least one person was dying!"Yeah, Shane really puts on a show
Girl situation:Pretty cute chickThey broke up but remained friends and she still hangs out here once in a while She was being real flirty with me the other nightnot sure if she's into me or notmake a move, and I'm not sure if I should I'll probably keep talking to herif I should hook up with her given that she dated one of my friends like a year and a half ago Thoughts?
Im out of the loop on things like this but I overhear Zach and his friends discuss the exact same things on a daily basis so Ill ask him what he thinks....Oh, do you have first lunch or second and is she going on any upcoming field trips with you?He might need more information so leave a number for texting purposes....

I really want to watch those Mickelson commercials, but the speakers (or volume control) on my computer seems to be broken. The mute is not on, the sound is up to maximum, and...well, that's it. Any ideas about what could be going wrong before I bring it in to be looked at?

Im out of the loop on things like this but I overhear Zach and his friends discuss the exact same things on a daily basis so Ill ask him what he thinks....Oh, do you have first lunch or second and is she going on any upcoming field trips with you?He might need more information so leave a number for texting purposes....
I thought this was funny.

After watching it for the second time, I'm now fully comfortable saying that Pirates of the Carribean 3 is one of the worst movies ever (when you factor in things like cast, expectations, and budget).

After watching it for the second time, I'm now fully comfortable saying that Pirates of the Carribean 3 is one of the worst movies ever (when you factor in things like cast, expectations, and budget).
not to mention how confusing it was. You can barely understand half the actors and you don't know who was good/bad/indifferent. I thought it was just plain awful. Pirates 2 was awful as well.
not to mention how confusing it was. You can barely understand half the actors and you don't know who was good/bad/indifferent. I thought it was just plain awful. Pirates 2 was awful as well.
THANK YOU
I thoroughly quizzed some random guy at the airport about it, and according to him they only sell three two beer in convenience stores. They can buy the real five percent stuff only from official liquor stores but it must be sold hot.... Maybe renae could enlighten us between pic posts of people Ive never heard of before
She probably won't just to be persnickety.rafaNadal12.jpg