I Called In Sick Today

you ever wonder why so many companies make you fill out an application that asks you the same exact information that is on your resume?
Not really, no. But that actually is pretty interesting.
You know one of the things I love about this site anymore? It's the monthly Negreanu donk off, this time with 6-3 sooted! But it was middle pair!
Hailing from Left Field, ladies and gentlemen...Randy "The Twenty Tosser" Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I really should get a credit card. I've seen Capital One commercials, are they any good?
Capitol One is a great place to start if you don't have any credit. They'll give you a card without a job if you're a college student. They'll have fees attached but not as bad as alot of other places. They also have a pretty strong auto finance dept you could use later as well.
Hailing from Left Field, ladies and gentlemen...Randy "The Twenty Tosser" Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!
Ha, guess that was from left field. I forgot no one ever watches when Daniel plays in tournies anymore or for that matter, even ventures to GenPop.throwingatwentyatspeedz
Ha, guess that was from left field. I forgot no one ever watches when Daniel plays in tournies anymore or for that matter, even ventures to GenPop.throwingatwentyatspeedz
Haha, thanks for pointing this out, I love those threads.
I wouldn't bother. I would go
instead.Jesus, we still on for drinks tonight?
Oooooooo. Good one. Rickrolled. I think that is officially the first time I fell for that. Dammit.
I wouldn't bother. I would go
instead.
Nice. Love that song.
speedz, where are you from? i got a lot of sick connects in the vet world.aids is bad. mcgriddles are good.
Aids is population control.I'm in western Mass...know anybody out there?
Haha, thanks for pointing this out, I love those threads.
Yeah, as usual, great stuff! I love how BG is so far up DN's ass. It's not that I don't like DN or admire his play occasionally it's just the donks that blindly live and die with whatever he says or does. I mean really, 6-3s for your tournement life? Bwah, good stuff.
naw, sorry. anyway, best of luck. at last years VMA (?) convention there was a key-note speaker who spoke a lot about how girls who work at vet clinics have lower self esteem than average. and apparently its a big thing, like how airline pilots are alcoholics. anyway, the girls are sloots.
HIGH FIVE!
53 pages of catchup to do. It better be good.
omg I have so much to tell you!
naw, sorry. anyway, best of luck. at last years VMA (?) convention there was a key-note speaker who spoke a lot about how girls who work at vet clinics have lower self esteem than average. and apparently its a big thing, like how airline pilots are alcoholics. anyway, the girls are sloots.
this would have been good information to know YEST... well, I guess its still good information. thanks.
squishy squish
Strat...the guy in your sig is annoyingly fugly according to every person that has walked in to my office this morning.
he is amazing and I'll hear no more of this from you.the snowstorm that was forecasted to fag us has missed. somehow. or it was just too warm. I don't know, I was inside all day.
The best part is that lying on a resume isn't even a crime. If you get caught you just move on to another company and make up something about the missing time between jobs.Agreed. You'll end up doing just as much work if you pay someone a few hundred bucks to do it for you, since they're basically just proofreading and re-wording things. Go to your career services center, write it up, get people to proof it (send it to me if you want, I'm good at that shit), and you'll be good to go.Or just pay someone to do it...I suppose you can't really go wrong there if you have the money to waste on it.
It's true. The man is good.
You are wrong on all counts.
I wanted to not even reply to this post to show you how much more lazy I am than you, but I don't think even ouch would get a joke that subtle. so you're left with this:no I'm not

I will be pming speedz or anyone else who is talented at resumes when it comes time for me to write mine up. I have a b-school application to send in and it requires a resume...

I will be pming speedz or anyone else who is talented at resumes when it comes time for me to write mine up. I have a b-school application to send in and it requires a resume...
Our career fair is right around the corner here. I think tomorrow I'm going to make a trip to the career services office and set up some mock interviews and resume critiquing etc. so I can hopefully get a job outside of Ames for this summer.