Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Thanks for the hospitality Keith. Drive home was tough. I think 18 bottles was a little much. My teeth are still red.
yea, it probably would've been better with about 14 instead, but oh well. The clos fourtet pretty much killed me for a good 3/4 wines, so I was really happy that there was still some left of the Cos afterwards. I had to completely redo my notes for the taste and overall on it and was really glad that I did, because it was really damn good

The outpouring of love (hate words) is fantastic. Thanks to everyone for their best wishes and support. It's a good thing I haven't closed on that new house yet, it may not be there to purchase anyways. I think I'll have myself a pity jerk and smash a black pinata.

Stay safe, brother. Sorry to hear about the dog...if they end up evacuating the entire western 90% of the country you (and your parents) can always stay with me for a day or two.Wang, you keep your head up as well. That's a shitty, shitty weekend...but it's all uphill from here. You'll get that 82 just as a fuck you to the teacher, and you'll win that money back eventually. Smoke some weed and listen to the new Radiohead for a while to get your head straight. And if it makes you feel better, I hooked up with my lab ta this weekend. That probably won't make you feel better, but it was on my "going back to school checklist" and I really wanted to work it into this otherwise depressing post.
Your teacher's assistant is a retriever? What kind of vet college is this?Also, I just got an email from a jafa that I hooked up with about ten years ago. It's nice to be memorable.
My house as of this morning:031.jpg028.jpg024.jpgIt was a fun weekend though.
you beat me on the mess end, but, I had beef wellington prepared for the party, so yea, that ruled
I think I'll have myself a pity jerk and smash a black pinata.
why's it always got to be a racial thing with you, you fucking chinky racistin all honesty though, luck to you and stay safe
I never understood debate people. It's not that the actual debating sounds so bad, it's just the type of people that were in debate at my high school. I hated every ****ing one of them. That and the scholar bowl people, even though I was in it for 2 years. By the way, stratsbro was #1 at my high school for a few years in scholar bowl.If I lived in Michigan, I would go to mackinac island and frankenmuth probably once a year.
Yeah, I hated debaters, too. Which is kinda why I became one. "See? I don't care about anything and you're super anal and retarded, and I am still much, much better at this than you are. I'm not even good looking, but I could probably fuck every frizzy-haired, animal print t-shirt-wearing fuzz-face here, because you guys are all so fucking pathetic."I think I'm in a very bad mood right now.
Stay safe, brother. Sorry to hear about the dog...if they end up evacuating the entire western 90% of the country you (and your parents) can always stay with me for a day or two.Wang, you keep your head up as well. That's a shitty, shitty weekend...but it's all uphill from here. You'll get that 82 just as a fuck you to the teacher, and you'll win that money back eventually. Smoke some weed and listen to the new Radiohead for a while to get your head straight. And if it makes you feel better, I hooked up with my lab ta this weekend. That probably won't make you feel better, but it was on my "going back to school checklist" and I really wanted to work it into this otherwise depressing post.
Actually, that makes me feel much, much better. I just got back from my fridge, and I'm raising an O'Douls to you right now. Go you.
Actually, that makes me feel much, much better. I just got back from my fridge, and I'm raising an O'Douls to you right now. Go you.
Thanks. I shall toast you back with a frosty (or is it frothy) glass of my finest disgusting diet Sunkist orange soda.

I hung out with that girl from the date last week again this afternoon. It went horribly, and I was loving every second of it. The highlights were the two times I went to kiss her. Keep in mind the fact that I didn't touch her after the date, mostly because it seemed like she had no interest and I was feeling pretty much the same way (though I know the Ron's of the world don't believe in "sparks"). But she asked me out again, and she had told my friend that she had a great time with me, so I figured I might have misread the situation.So...soon after we meet up I go in for the smooch...and she reciprocates for half a second before pulling away.(awkward pause)Me: I think I should have done that last week.Her: Yeah, well, you didn't.Me: Uh...ready to go?Then the second time, a few hours later, right before I was leaving. (she stands in front of the door)Me: Oh, we're giving this another shot?Her: Yeah.*maybe 5 second very weak kiss*Her: That was better timing.Me: What? Never mind. I'll talk to you soon.Not only was she mad that I didn't make a move last week, she disagreed with my timing for the first move today. I wish I could describe how pleased I was on my drive home...for some reason completely blowing it with a girl I have no interest in anyways was very cathartic in a way.

Not only was she mad that I didn't make a move last week, she disagreed with my timing for the first move today. I wish I could describe how pleased I was on my drive home...for some reason completely blowing it with a girl I have no interest in anyways was very cathartic in a way.
I'm reasonably sure you've read all our stories in this thread, so I'm curious when you began to misunderstand the meaning of the phrase "completely blowing it"...
I'm reasonably sure you've read all our stories in this thread, so I'm curious when you began to misunderstand the meaning of the phrase "completely blowing it"...
When someone posted a supposedly self-depracating story about banging an 18 year old.