I Called In Sick Today

fyp, because it'd work just as well
HaSo today I had the greatest accomplishment to date in Online Poker, for me. *pats self on backBKs backing Grinder what?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Everything, and I mean everything, is coming up speedz these days. I am the anti-zimmer, the anti-grinder, the anti-rocketpocker, the anti-everyone that's not getting laid, not watching all their sports teams dominate, not running the table in school. Bringing optimism back to the sick thread, baby.
Yeah, well, I think I might put myself out there to a girl. I went to high school with her and we were pretty good friends and talked alot etc, but she was in a pretty serious relationships with a Korean who could easily kick my ass so I never persued anything. Well, shes been single now for quite a few months now. I haven't really talked to her for awhile because, well I never see her. I'm seriously considering just asking her to lunch just to catch up and maybe go from there. I really don't know what I'm worried about because, like I said, we were really good friends in high school and I don't see why she would hate me enough to not even grab lunch. Idk, she's really good looking though, and she's shorter than me so that's also a positive. I guess I'm just so self consience (and I know we've gone over this numerous times), but when you're reminded by your friends on a daily basis how you look, you start to believe it.
Yeah, well, I think I might put myself out there to a girl. I went to high school with her and we were pretty good friends and talked alot etc, but she was in a pretty serious relationships with a Korean who could easily kick my ass so I never persued anything. Well, shes been single now for quite a few months now. I haven't really talked to her for awhile because, well I never see her. I'm seriously considering just asking her to lunch just to catch up and maybe go from there. I really don't know what I'm worried about because, like I said, we were really good friends in high school and I don't see why she would hate me enough to not even grab lunch. Idk, she's really good looking though, and she's shorter than me so that's also a positive. I guess I'm just so self consience (and I know we've gone over this numerous times), but when you're reminded by your friends on a daily basis how you look, you start to believe it.
By put yourself out there you do mean free balling right? Because the other thing you were alluding at putting out there is gonna get rejected faster than a Muggsy Bogues jumper in the lane.Obviously just kidding, I know its hard but you have to not give a shit about what anybody thinks and you will be fine.
Strat, what the fuc.k was that? It felt and sounded like we just got bombed. I'm about to go on life tilt, there's no way we're getting bombed when I'm getting deep in a tournament.
I was crafting, holy crap that was a lot of lightning. I have a UPS for this reason though. If you are in spots where a power outage could cost you serious money, it wouldn't hurt to spend $100-150 on a 30+ minute battery for your PC/networking crap.
It's BKiCE people.
I read this one of 2 ways:1. You are telling us that BKice is backing you. MrB already pointed it out and I think everyone else assumed the same.2. You typed "BKiCE" instead of "bkice" or "BKice" in order to correct how we capitolize the letters in his "name". I pray this is what you were doing. PLEEEEEEASE tell me this is what you were doing.
H: I’m really eighteen.
this is probably the best success story thats ever been posted in here. LEAVE.
Everything, and I mean everything, is coming up speedz these days. I am the anti-zimmer, the anti-grinder, the anti-rocketpocker, the anti-everyone that's not getting laid, not watching all their sports teams dominate, not running the table in school. Bringing optimism back to the sick thread, baby.
YOU LEAVE TOO.
It's BKiCE people.
never would have guessed.I'm just kidding clumpy (see, you already have a nickname), you can stay. I'd imagine, given the introduction to your story, that you are somewhat like me and that your failure rate with women is so high that all stories of failure seem to run together and none really stand out from the others, making dictating what happened near impossible. its ok, I'm sure you can think of at least one massive failure with a woman, and if not, I'll let you borrow 20 or so of mine. oh also, one of my good friends has a similar story with a girl like that, except you have to replace the 8 with a 4. awkward.
FYP
oh no no no, nah wasn't me. although that would be the obvious thing to think. in reality, I've never actually had indecent liberties with a female under the age of 18 after I turned 18. hard to believe, I know.
I'm no writer so i'm sorry if this isn't in a good story format.So I went to a party the other night for my buddies 32nd birthday. He just moved into a new place so I met all his roommates for the first time and one of them was really cute and cool, so naturally I figured I would go bother her. Well we ended up hitting it off, which is VERY unusual since I never EVER chat up girls right. I’m like wan- er…. Bear with the coffee date except all the time, so anyway we’re chatting, she’s laughing at all my jokes, and things are going swimmingly. Turns out she plays poker, loves all the same shows as I do, and has a very similar love for the booze. So the night progresses and we’re hanging out almost exclusively then a group of folks were heading up to a bar and she asks me if I want to go too. So I assume she wants to quit hanging out with me and I decline. Then she says “well if you want to stay here we can but I really think we should go to the bar.”So we go up there, do some shots then get a two top in the back and keep talking. At this point I’m getting excited because again this shit never happens to me. We ended up closing the place and head back to the party to finish the beer. When we get there she grabs a six pack and we head to her room and she asks me to give her a massage. So I’m rubbing her back as sensually as I can and she flips over and pulls me in for a kiss.Now I’m really happy about the progress of the evening as she stops kissing me and asks the golden condom question.We then proceed to have really good one night stand sex ending with the ol siihp.Then it gets bad. As we’re laying there in post coital bliss (well at least I am I can’t really speak for her) I tell her about the poker tourney I run at a bar and how she should come to it and play.Me: So yeah you should come out.Her: Oh I don’t know if I’ll be able to get in.M: What?H: Yeah, I don’t have an I.D.M: What like you lost your license?H: No I have my license.M; What? Wait……….How old are you?H: Eighteen.M: What?! Shut up… seriously, how old are you?H: I’m really eighteen.M: But...you live with these guys and, wait! We were just at the bar! You’re ****ing with me! Really how old are you?So she goes and gets her I.D. and she really is eighteen and I feel like a dirty old pervert.That probably isn’t very funny but it is really awkward and I’m horribly embarrassed by it so there ya go.
This happened to me, uh 22 years ago when I was 25, but she was 17. Nice story.
Nailing an 18 year old is about as far from our stories as you can get, but very nice.
Ditto
You go girl, i mean guy..
Lefty - Eat a dick.
My New Years resolution was to try hetero this year so umm, no thanks.
well, I'm drunk and there's a big ole mess at my house. LeftyJeff was over here tonight with a bunch of people drinking a bunch of faggoty french wine. The extra benefit, I get all of the leavings to see what happens tommorrow(or tonight as I'm drinking some of it and taking extra notes on it). I had a goot time, so yea, there's no drama here, so I guess I shouldn't have posted this
Thanks for the hospitality Keith. Drive home was tough. I think 18 bottles was a little much. My teeth are still red.Now can we hold hands and/or genitalia and pray:Dear Jesus, my Lord and Savior,Please allow the members of the sick thread to have a day week month without sand in our vag, undies/panties in a bunch, and that the liquid in our cheerios be milk.Amen.
Looks like I may score the 2nd most points in our fantasy league this week...and lose. That really grinds my gears...
I think I win again this week. You guys want to start trying sometime?
I think I win again this week. You guys want to start trying sometime?
lol, I'm right behind you buddy. gg chrinestone, sucks that you scored that many points and lost.
lol, I'm right behind you buddy. gg chrinestone, sucks that you scored that many points and lost.
If by right behind me, you mean "you can lose next week and I can win and you'll still be ahead of me", then yes, you are right behind me.Granted you are smacking everyone else down so that's pretty solid.