I Called In Sick Today

You're a needy little ****** aren't you?I was talking to Speedz via e-mail earlier today and he thinks every Monday should be Lolli picture day. Now you'll have to wait until next Monday.
quite the insult machine today aren't we?oh well
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You guys didn't get cock pics? Bummer.Thanks again for the cock pics Ron.cue the crickets

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: tyfgine, Timdog1010So do you want to make the first move, or should I?:removing pants:

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: tyfgine, Timdog1010So do you want to make the first move, or should I?:removing pants:
:disappointed that didn't go any further face:
Peter Griffin says not to lick toads to get high.
"It's a chair that freakin talks, holy crap!"You watch the doubleheader tonight? I'm at the beginning of the first one.

Bizzle just took two of the roughest beats of his young years. Details in general.

I threw in an Ace Ventura quote to make you feel better.
I hated both Ace Ventura movies. I'm too pissed to give you a hashmark right now.

EDIT: I didn't realize this post broke any rules... sorry for offending anyone but Bizzle, who is an ass... at least tonight.

:there used to be a smiley here:for Ron.(he's sexy)
Well, you have managed to ignore rule number one of the thread. Feel like giving the other two a shot?
I hated both Ace Ventura movies. I'm too pissed to give you a hashmark right now.
I don't think I have ever met anyone that hated the first Ace Ventura (and in my eyes the ONLY one).It's one of the funniest movies ever. Ever.Don't be pissed. You can buy a lot of stuff with $160...like 100 chicken fajitas and a sausage mcbiscuit.I'm not sure there's anyone still awake that will get that reference. Whatever, I'm still doing it.
Well, you have managed to ignore rule number one of the thread. Feel like giving the other two a shot?
I was being ironical.
Don't be pissed. You can buy a lot of stuff with $160...like 100 chicken fajitas and a sausage mcbiscuit.
Yeah, let's just pretend that you didn't attempt to cheer me up by extolling the virtues of getting my money back, serious or not.
I was being ironical.
No, you were being retarded. Pretend that the cops just knocked on the door and that you and your underage buddies were drinking, and quickly run away and pretend that noone is home.
No, you were being retarded. Pretend that the cops just knocked on the door and that you and your underage buddies were drinking, and quickly run away and pretend that noone is home.
Don't be an azz.
Yikes! Remind me not to piss you off.
Don't instajam drawing to 11 outs when I have a set and we won't have any problems.Brvheart picked the wrong night.
Yeah, let's just pretend that you didn't attempt to cheer me up by extolling the virtues of getting my money back, serious or not.No, you were being retarded. Pretend that the cops just knocked on the door and that you and your underage buddies were drinking, and quickly run away and pretend that noone is home.
Wait...I hear something...is that...I think it's...yup, hop on Biz!!!wahmbulance.gif
Wait...I hear something...is that...I think it's...yup, hop on Biz!!!
: oh no he didn't face:
Don't be an azz.
Of all of the replies you could have given, this one might be my favorite ever. It has all of the ingredients of the awesome high school lame comeback.1) At least one curse word is misspelled, but not quite misspelled phonetically. I know you don't know what "phonetically" means, but don't worry, you will learn it in 10th grade English class.2) It is short and to the point, but naturally it doesn't address anything that was said in the previous statement. This might be due to the fact that you have a need to be original, but subconsciously realize that you are just a high school zombie with no unique characteristics to speak of.3) Finally, it is 4 words long. I figured I would get this, this with a hole added on the end, or SHUT THE FUCK UP. Since this is the limits of your insult repetoire, I guess I shouldn't expect any more. And re: the word "repetoire", reread what I said in part 1.Wow, I guess I am just shocked that a hideout member came back with such an awesome comment. What's that I hear? It is your mommy telling you it is bad that you snuck on to the computer after your bed time. Night night.
I doubt he can throw a $20 far enough to hit me right now.
You're saved by the fact that I threw 200 pitches at little league tryouts yesterday.