go to:Forum: ReligionPinned: An Awesome Website To CheckoutGetarealjob challenges Negreanu's ploy to get into heaven: become a pastor or stop talking about Christianity on your poker forum. It offends people, and its creepy.
Some people want to talk about their beliefs...if you don't want to thats fine, Daniel isn't making you click on every thread there so ignore it dumb****
go to:Forum: ReligionPinned: An Awesome Website To CheckoutGetarealjob challenges Negreanu's ploy to get into heaven: become a pastor or stop talking about Christianity on your poker forum. It offends people, and its creepy.
I got a challenge. Stop being a donk.
OMG he's talking about religion in the religion forum!!!

What are you, a Democrat or something? Quit your bitchin. You don't have to read it.Look, we all hate religion, but even worse are the people who ***** about what other people choose to believe. Everybody has the right to be wrong.P.S. I love plays on words. The last sentence in my post is freaking GOLD!

neweugene0jd.jpghere's your new avatar, numbnutsenjoy
OMG he's talking about religion in teh religion forum!!111oneone
FYP :club:
I'm not religious by any means. The way I figure it, it's Daniel's ****ing forum, so I guess he can ****ing talk about anything he ****ing feels like talking about you worthless piece of ****. P.S. See you in hell.
I'm not religious by any means. The way I figure it, it's Daniel's ****ing forum, so I guess he can ****ing talk about anything he ****ing feels like talking about you worthless piece of ****. P.S. See you in hell.
I am religious, but otherwise that......exactly what he said !
Wierd how "****ing" wasn't censored, but "****" was
So first you refer to yourself in the third person, and then you talk to DN in the second person as though A] he's going to actually (care to) read it, or B] you're shutting out the very audience you so desperately want attention from.Well played.EDIT: Morbid curiosity compelled me to go look. And you're basically advertising a thread you got completely owned in. Even better.