God I Hate Play Money Players.

I have never heard a group of players talk as much smack as play money players do. Their sole concept of a good player is the winner of the hand. I decided i would play some play money for a couple minutes since i hadn't played it in over a year just to see how bad the play actually is. I hit flop trip jacks and some guy calls my eventual all in and hits his flush draw. Whatever clearly i don't care its play money. Then the guy is like man you are terrible go back to to Canada. Saying how bad I am. And he just keeps going on and on. Then his group of friends joins in and starts trash talking me. I invited them to play me at the real money 5/10 tables but didn't get any takers. shocking.

I have never heard a group of players talk as much smack as play money players do. Their sole concept of a good player is the winner of the hand. I decided i would play some play money for a couple minutes since i hadn't played it in over a year just to see how bad the play actually is. I hit flop trip jacks and some guy calls my eventual all in and hits his flush draw. Whatever clearly i don't care its play money. Then the guy is like man you are terrible go back to to Canada. Saying how bad I am. And he just keeps going on and on. Then his group of friends joins in and starts trash talking me. I invited them to play me at the real money 5/10 tables but didn't get any takers. shocking.
That's happened to me a ton of times...one time I decided to mess around after donking a buyin at 5/10 limit.Donk: Nice play fish*insert a couple minutse of useless chatter*Donk: I would take all your money if I had a credit cardMe: ...okDonk: How about this, we play a $5 heads up match, you give me $5 and if you win you get it back.I left after that...

This is really strange! Im always seeing Moneymaker, Raymer, And Hachem talking in commercials on how they tweak there games at Pokerstars . net which is a play money site. What gives. [sW}

This is really strange! Im always seeing Moneymaker, Raymer, And Hachem talking in commercials on how they tweak there games at Pokerstars . net which is a play money site. What gives. [sW}
Pokerstars pays them money so they say they tweak there games at pokerstars.net . Its not that complicated.
Preteens talk a lot of shi'ite.
Seriously. I remember going to the computer lab when I was in college and saw like 8 or 9 kids like freshman in high school age playing play money...going all in every hand and typing stuff in. I'm guessing most if not all of the players playing there are kids.

This is why they are play money players. They don't put their real money where their mouth is. Or they are 12 so don't be so offended that a stupid 12 year old is telling you that you are bad.

play money is the $5 blackjack table of the poker world. I've played a lot of black jack. But I don't like losing money (which is inevitable) so I play $5 tables - more for entertainment than anything. At least evey 3rd or 4th trip I'll run into someone who has to talk tons of crap playing their $5/hand with their $45 stack in front of them. "but you HAAAVE to hit that, you're messing up the table MANNNNN." Shut up, you just stayed on your soft 17 against the dealer's king. playmoney is the same. certain tables can have a stupid amount of useles trash talk. I know, I've only ever played playmoney online :club::D:D (hey, only been playing for a couple months)Anywho, hope to learn enough around here to get the guts to play for real. point is, playmoney can definitely be a total joke, more often than not. If you need me I'll be in the strategy forum.....

Anywho, hope to learn enough around here to get the guts to play for real. If you need me I'll be in the strategy forum.....
is that the play money strategy forum? :club: I'm in a pissy mood tonight.I may go play play money and get some anger out.
Preteens talk a lot of shi'ite.
exactly.... these are all underage players.
is that the play money strategy forum? :club: I'm in a pissy mood tonight.I may go play play money and get some anger out.
Yes. There's one thread, its stickied, and it has one post that says "go all in":D

One of my coworkers comes in every other day with a play money story. "I just won $4000 last night, think I'm movin up a level." I try to humour him and not laugh directly in his face. Also, I was at the mechanic's the other week and I notice his PC is at a $5/$10 table. I ask him about the level of play and he remarks that it is bad and he is killing it. I'm surprised and consider that maybe I should move up and try it. Then I walk back to check out the action and realize it is Play money!! No Way? We manage to set up a home game and he SUCKS!! :club:

play money is like retards on wheels. In the end, you are a ****ing loser for wasting your time!
i'm not sure what this means, but i think its got potential.

This is from my play-money tourney days (not even all that long ago) that I'd play whenever I was broke.Frequently I would get disgusted with the level of play and just give up. Take this hand for instance. I won this hand because I played it so well.Hand #10461466-10 at SnG-5105f-09 (No Limit tournament Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 22/Dec/05 22:03:29 Demonde is at seat 0 with 1720. sayles203 is at seat 1 with 1760. Bronco Mike is at seat 2 with 1480. fran40 is at seat 3 with 3830. PUG315 is at seat 4 with 1270. MrArmageddon is at seat 5 with 1430. kohl329 is at seat 6 with 260. spooka97365 is at seat 7 with 2180. TwoforOne is at seat 8 with 1070. mbf is at seat 9 with 0 (sitting out). The button is at seat 1. Bronco Mike posts the small blind of 10. fran40 posts the big blind of 20. Demonde: 2h 7c sayles203: -- -- Bronco Mike: -- -- fran40: -- -- PUG315: -- -- MrArmageddon: -- -- kohl329: -- -- spooka97365: -- -- TwoforOne: -- --Pre-flop: PUG315 folds. MrArmageddon folds. kohl329 calls. spooka97365 calls. TwoforOne calls. Demonde raises to 130. sayles203 calls. Bronco Mike folds. fran40 folds. kohl329 calls. spooka97365 calls. TwoforOne calls. Flop (board: Ac Qs 5c): kohl329 goes all-in for 130. spooka97365 folds. TwoforOne calls. Demonde goes all-in for 1590. sayles203 folds. TwoforOne goes all-in for 940. Demonde is returned 650 (uncalled). Tournament all-in showdown -- players show: Demonde shows 2h 7c. kohl329 shows 6d 7d. TwoforOne shows Th Jd. Turn (board: Ac Qs 5c 2s): (no action in this round) River (board: Ac Qs 5c 2s 5h): (no action in this round) Showdown: Demonde has 2h Ac 5c 2s 5h: two pair, fives and deuces. kohl329 has 7d Ac Qs 5c 5h: a pair of fives. TwoforOne has Jd Ac Qs 5c 5h: a pair of fives. Hand #10461466-10 Summary: No rake is taken for this hand. Demonde wins the main pot 1070 with two pair, fives and deuces. Demonde wins the side pot 1620 with two pair, fives and deuces.I was the king of the play-money trolls.