Movie Character You'd Most Like To Be

WOULD YOU FORGET THE MOOSE???!!!!I still love that movie. It's weird reading my old posts. Shows me where I was at 2 years ago. New additions...Shane FalcoMichael Corleone
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory... lasts forever"Falco's the man
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Mexico can probably help me on this one but what about the dude from "Definitely, Maybe"? Doesn't he bang Rachel Weisz, Elizabeth Banks, and some other chick? Not a bad trio.Though there's probably much better options if you're just looking for time with naughty girly bits.What about Richie Rich? He's the richest kid ever.

Ron Mexico can probably help me on this one but what about the dude from "Definitely, Maybe"? Doesn't he bang Rachel Weisz, Elizabeth Banks, and some other chick? Not a bad trio.Though there's probably much better options if you're just looking for time with naughty girly bits.What about Richie Rich? He's the richest kid ever.
Ryan Reynolds?I want to be in him IRL, let alone in that movie.

I find it strange that in my original post in this thread I named the Cincinnati Kid, especially considering the fact that I've never seen that movie. Hmm..New answer: Matt Dillon in Wild Things and any character that gets to nail Angelina Jolie in any movie.

<<<<<----------------------------------------

Dumbledore...but not gay.
The above is a paradox.SW????? 1) Patrick Bateman2) Tony Montana3) Raoul Duke

JOHNNY CHAN AS JOHNNY ****ING CHAN ON "ROUNDERS"OR BRUCE WILLIS AS JOHN MC****INGCLANE ON "DIE HARD".SERPICO IS PRETTY COOL AS WELL.Actually, forget that: Patrick Swayze as Johnny Castle...for the girls.

patrick swayze not good enough for the capitalization?
That's when I realize I was writting in caps. I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered with all the retyping. Anyways...PATRICK SWAYZE.