Movie Character You'd Most Like To Be

What about Johnny Chan? I'm surprised nobody said him.
I don't think I could wear sweaters like that all the time.Although now I kinda wanna be Johnny Chan for Halloween. Wear a really obnoxious sweater and carry around an orange. Maybe get some fake WSOP bracelets...I'll have to get on this.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I could wear sweaters like that all the time.Although now I kinda wanna be Johnny Chan for Halloween. Wear a really obnoxious sweater and carry around an orange. Maybe get some fake WSOP bracelets...I'll have to get on this.
nah bro they make him look bad ass in the movie..with the sports jacket and black T underneath
nah bro they make him look bad ass in the movie..with the sports jacket and black T underneath
Yeah, that's true, huh? Been a while since I watched it I guess.I think my plan is out anyway. I'm not asian, therefore I'd be a ****ing terrible Johnny Chan... :club:
Yeah, that's true, huh? Been a while since I watched it I guess.I think my plan is out anyway. I'm not asian, therefore I'd be a ****ing terrible Johnny Chan... :club:
i could probably pull it off.. i'm half korean lol
i could probably pull it off.. i'm half korean lol
I'm full-honkey, so I probably couldn't do it.Maybe I'll be Eskimo Clark. :club: Better start growing the beard now.

Brad Pitt's character from Ocean's Eleven

Rusty...Rusty > Daniel Ocean
Hell yeah! :club:
  • 2 years later...
Arthur Bach
"You must've hated that moose!"I had Beatrice Kiddo way back when. I'm changing mine to Kaywinnit Lee Frye.CommentInaratoKayleeL.jpg
"You must've hated that moose!"
WOULD YOU FORGET THE MOOSE???!!!!I still love that movie. It's weird reading my old posts. Shows me where I was at 2 years ago. New additions...Shane FalcoMichael Corleone
WOULD YOU FORGET THE MOOSE???!!!!I still love that movie.
That one's in my top ten favorites. Maybe the top five.