Pokerstars Chat Revoked

Hello Beaverstyle,We have received a complaint regarding your use of inappropriatelanguage at our tables. After reviewing the chat log (see below), itwas decided to remove your chat privileges for a period of 6 months.Your language was highly offensive and completely unacceptable.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyonecan feel comfortable. Foul language and abuse of other players takesaway from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be permitted.Please note that you may not be the only one receiving a message suchas this. When we receive a chat complaint, we review the entire chatof all players at the table. Any other offenders at the table werealso warned or revoked as appropriate to our policies.You may contact us in six months to have your chat privileges reinstated.Regards,KatePokerStars Support Team---42619200 Beaverstyle greedy biotch 1 2/26/2006 1:58:03 PMI think i was drunk when this happened, or my friend was playing. But seriously, 'biotch' gets your chat revoked? **** that shit. :-D6 monthes... i might as well play on another site.

Hello Beaverstyle,We have received a complaint regarding your use of inappropriatelanguage at our tables. After reviewing the chat log (see below), itwas decided to remove your chat privileges for a period of 6 months.Your language was highly offensive and completely unacceptable.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyonecan feel comfortable. Foul language and abuse of other players takesaway from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be permitted.Please note that you may not be the only one receiving a message suchas this. When we receive a chat complaint, we review the entire chatof all players at the table. Any other offenders at the table werealso warned or revoked as appropriate to our policies.You may contact us in six months to have your chat privileges reinstated.Regards,KatePokerStars Support Team---42619200 Beaverstyle greedy biotch 1 2/26/2006 1:58:03 PMI think i was drunk when this happened, or my friend was playing. But seriously, 'biotch' gets your chat revoked? **** that shit. :-D6 monthes... i might as well play on another site.
make another account like me, then enter tournies at least twice and make a killing
Go to bodog, they won't suspend your chat for anything. I've already had my chat taken away on Party, Poker Stars, and UB (my account and my friend's account, but not playing at the same time ala zeejustin).
hearing that what kind of a person are you? I would never like to play against you if you are able to have your chat disabled from 3 different sites at the same time! You need anger management or something, just chill out ok!
hearing that what kind of a person are you? I would never like to play against you if you are able to have your chat disabled from 3 different sites at the same time! You need anger management or something, just chill out ok!
Great first post. However, in the future, please use capital letters. Also "chill out" is no longer a socially-accepted term. Party poker: I told someone to f themselves.UB: I was drunk and got sort of nasty one night.Poker stars: I swore once.

I would never like to play against you if you are able to have your chat disabled from 3 different sites at the same time! You need anger management or something, just chill out ok!Shut your cockhole donkey.good luck.

I would never like to play against you if you are able to have your chat disabled from 3 different sites at the same time! You need anger management or something, just chill out ok!Shut your cockhole donkey.good luck.
LOL
Arent flames from people who have been here less than a week getting old???Cmon man... just because you beat your 10 yr old sister heads up does not make you an authority to flame people...
LOL - you are too new to realize that xzanos has been on this site long before you and is one of the most respected MTT players here
i am sorry to ask but when socially accepted term, do you mean in the online world or the real world away from your computer as i have never been thereand smaharoo shut the hell up you nip
ummm... yeah :club:

Did PS ever warn you before? They sent me an email warning for saying ************ and ****, and said they would suspend my chat if it happened again.My question is this: since they censor swear words in the chat, shouldn't they just let you swear away? How bad can you offend somebody with "***** you stupid *** mother******** son of a donkey ****** and *********** ****** yourself in the ******* *** ***************** you jerk."

Be mature and don't run your mouth online and maybe you won't get your chat revoked. I can care less what someone says to me in person, because at least they have the guts to do so. People that berate/verbally abuse others online are pathetic.Using profanity in a non-confrontational situation is fine in my mind. Meaning, using an expletitive when you get drawn out on, etc. That' just a reaction. However, once you start directing that vulgarity at other players (or dealers live), you cross the line and should be disclplined. If you are behaving that way behind a computer screen, then I just feel bad for you because you have some social issues.Perhaps expanding your vocabulary to include non-offensive terms will help you avoid discplinary action in the future. This reply really isn't directed at the OP since I have no clue what the circumstances were, but is more in general. 'Online tough guys' are one of my biggest pet peeves.

I once got my chat banned for the rest of a tournament on Pokerstars for writing "fu.ck" after getting beat by a runner-runner straight.Pokerstars is very anal about these thing, but I don't see a point in swearing at an online poker table anyway. When someone insults me because I got lucky or something I find it very amusing.

i am sorry to ask but when socially accepted term, do you mean in the online world or the real world away from your computer as i have never been thereand smaharoo shut the hell up you nip
Not real sure if 'nip' is a socially accepted term in the real world or the online world. Have to ask someone, I suppose. I'll start by asking all the shitty female drivers I see. Or maybe anyone holding a camera.
Arent flames from people who have been here less than a week getting old???Cmon man... just because you beat your 10 yr old sister heads up does not make you an authority to flame people...
A) you haven't exactly been here for a whileB) xzanos has posted on this board for awhile...probably had to make a new user name, as did zach and zimme.C) Not that playing abillty gives you the upper hand in a conversation, but he has quite the track record in large buyin tournaments, in fact i believe it's his sole income right now (not as a high school kid either)