i need to marry this girl!!!

She just gave me my valentines day present early. HOH I andII. I swear she was sent from the heavens. She used to just complain about my poker habit. Now I think she is starting to get it and it means the world to me. To all you people out there with someone that gets you it is awesome isn't it? Anyway flame away im on cloud nine!!!!!!

TTIWWP
Agreed.However, I will also say congrats to the OP, I'm happy for you.
NH. Sounds like an ideal woman who won't try to control you and might actually encourage you to enjoy things that you like,imagine that!
Personally, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. "Honey, remember when I bought you HOH 1 & 2, and gave it to you early for Valentine's Day? Well, I'm kind of pregnant with your brother's baby..."But you're from Btown (and I assume she is too) so I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Good luck
I'm an IU alumni....lot of hot women in that town in case this doesn't work out. If she throws in a beej with that gift for V-day, marry her.
I've never seen someone use "beej" for blowjob, usually it's bj.
My Checklist:1. Hot?2. Accepts Poker?3. Speaks English? (don't trust Miss Idaho on FullContactPoker.com )4. Doesn't have sex with friends for money? (don't trust Miss Idaho on FullContactPoker.com)
burn
My Checklist:1. Hot?2. Accepts Poker?3. Speaks English? (don't trust Miss Idaho on FullContactPoker.com )4. Doesn't have sex with friends for money? (don't trust Miss Idaho on FullContactPoker.com)
burn
It's always so cute when some one uses my name in a post to try to get attention. swEdit: OP is a lucky man. Marry her ASAP.
burn
It's always so cute when some one uses my name in a post to try to get attention. swEdit: OP is a lucky man. Marry her ASAP.
AHHH Idaho what happend to your avatar :shock: :club:

I have no idea how to post a pic or I would guys! She cooked chicken loaded with cheese tonight, biscuits, velveeta, and then brownies. She is amazing! I love college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No real worries and the freedom to play poker!