dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel, no one deserves this and has worked as hard for this victory as you. This reinforces your faith baby, if you commit yourself, you know you're eventually going to win.Didn't even need to grind it baby, got him in dominated after the flop to K3, the KRABLAR, lol, you socked it to him there.Great win, I know yourself as well as myself think this will be your first of multiple victories in 2006. What a way to start. And it'll be on ESPN WSOP Circuit! Famous!

Daniel, no one deserves this and has worked as hard for this victory as you. This reinforces your faith baby, if you commit yourself, you know you're eventually going to win.Didn't even need to grind it baby, got him in dominated after the flop to K3, the KRABLAR, lol, you socked it to him there.Great win, I know yourself as well as myself think this will be your first of multiple victories in 2006. What a way to start. And it'll be on ESPN WSOP Circuit! Famous!

I DIDN'T DO SH1TI DIDN'T WIN SH1TBUT FOR SOME REASON I AM COMPLETLEY OVERWHELMED WITH JOY!!! (sniff sniff) :club: Way to silence the haters.WE ALL LOVE YOU MAN ( a tear :oops: )Seriously Daniel, huge congratulations! And give PAtty a BIG FAT RAISE!!! :-)

Grats Dan! Bout time you were on top again! Lets all hope this ends the string of "Is Daniel's tournament career over" and is "DAniel Overrated threads" I can't remember atm does that make 5 WSOP bracelets? Either way its an amazing feat to have that many bracelets at all, especially with the large and competitive fields we see in modern poker