The Hideout

Im taking a shit RIGHT NOW.
was it good for you?
I can describe my dumps for the next week, maybe that will bring this place back to life.
i agreesorry for the late TOP:but to make up for it...a little Jessica Alba, this pic always makes me happy:jessica-alba-5.jpg
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I can describe my dumps for the next week, maybe that will bring this place back to life.
Drastic measures, I like it.Ok, here's what I want you to do soldier.I want a daily update of your cycles. Size, frequency, color, smell, whatever you feel is essential in bringing this place back.If you can give your wife a cleveland steamer or hot carl, that's even better.
Drastic measures, I like it.Ok, here's what I want you to do soldier.I want a daily update of your cycles. Size, frequency, color, smell, whatever you feel is essential in bringing this place back.If you can give your wife a cleveland steamer or hot carl, that's even better.
and pictures of all of these would be greatly appreciated

You do realize that I already post like 20 times a day lately, I don't know if I will have enough time to post an extra 6-8 times per day to give individual pooping updates. Can I just bundle them into one post with times notated?

You just can't beat meat on a stick.
heh.. you said meat..heh.. you said beat...heh... you said stick...

Here's an informal poll: how did everyone come up with their forum names?Mine is a combination of an abbreviation of my long, vowel-filled italian name, coupled with the hand I won my first live tournament with, trey-seven offsuit.

I just got poker tracker and have been playing around with it during the weekend. Man I hate having proof that I am average.I know that poker isnt really the hide outs thing but anything better then nothing atm.

Here's an informal poll: how did everyone come up with their forum names?Mine is a combination of an abbreviation of my long, vowel-filled italian name, coupled with the hand I won my first live tournament with, trey-seven offsuit.
I use to be a religious forum poster and I thought the name would be similar to the content I would post. Got over the religious forums and never really lived up to the name.
You do realize that I already post like 20 times a day lately, I don't know if I will have enough time to post an extra 6-8 times per day to give individual pooping updates. Can I just bundle them into one post with times notated?
That'll work, but make it epic.Blah.. I cashed in 15 out of 20 6 man 3.25 turbos.. Still only finished 30th in the low block in the Mars bracket... I doubt I'll be able to finish in the top 10 with 6 man tourneys...
I just got poker tracker and have been playing around with it during the weekend. Man I hate having proof that I am average.I know that poker isnt really the hide outs thing but anything better then nothing atm.
It's the fucking //HIDEOUT\\ damnit! You cant bring that shit up in here....and fyi You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else....you are in fact average.oh.....and Chrozzo says hi.
I use to be a religious forum poster and I thought the name would be similar to the content I would post. Got over the religious forums and never really lived up to the name.
This strikes me as very funny for whatever reason.
i just won the pub trivia tonight!$20 gift certificate....im gonna keep winning and save them up then go crazy one night!
Was the final answer "The Backstreet Boys?"b92c4bcaa3.jpg
Best championship game i've seen...You knew once chalmers made that the 3 KU was going to win.
i felt the same way
victory_vi.jpgI wish I lived in Lawrence right now.
mark mcgrath ftw