• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

So you're saying you canceled practice?
hey man, im not into that homo shit. seriously.I think Im gonna watch There Will Be Blood now. I got the DvD yesterday. Im soooooooo excited.
hey man, im not into that homo shit. seriously.I think Im gonna watch There Will Be Blood now. I got the DvD yesterday. Im soooooooo excited.
I know you're not, but it's fun to joke about.I'm going to rent it tommorow. seriously.
i rented it today...JUST popped it in!

Movies I've Gotten From Netflix The Past Few Days That I Really Enjoyed:1) Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou - I saw it a few years ago, but didn't follow most of it. Awesome this time around.2) Lost in Translation - Again, saw it a few years ago, didn't understand it, and now it was awesome.3) I <3 Huckabees - Just a good movie4) Matchpoint - Just really liked it5) The Rainmaker - Saw it a few years ago, really got it this time around6) Black Snake Moan - Christini Ricci is pretty hot and Sam Jackson can really play the blues7) Babel - Just had me enthralled as to how it was all connected, really didn't understand it though

Movies I've Gotten From Netflix The Past Few Days That I Really Enjoyed:2) Lost in Translation - Again, saw it a few years ago, didn't understand it, and now it was awesome.i forgot was it was like, but i did see it5) The Rainmaker - Saw it a few years ago, really got it this time aroundany John Grisham movie good, same with Stephen King6) Black Snake Moan - Christini Ricci is pretty hot and Sam Jackson can really play the bluesshes very hot, and i want to see that still7) Babel - Just had me enthralled as to how it was all connected, really didn't understand it thoughis very good movie indeed

Movies I've Gotten From Netflix The Past Few Days That I Really Enjoyed:1) Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou - I saw it a few years ago, but didn't follow most of it. Awesome this time around.2) Lost in Translation - Again, saw it a few years ago, didn't understand it, and now it was awesome.3) I <3 Huckabees - Just a good movie4) Matchpoint - Just really liked it5) The Rainmaker - Saw it a few years ago, really got it this time around6) Black Snake Moan - Christini Ricci is pretty hot and Sam Jackson can really play the blues7) Babel - Just had me enthralled as to how it was all connected, really didn't understand it though
If you like this see 21 Grams and Amorres Perros. They're both by the same director with the same type of direction, and they're both better than Babel, 21 Grams being my favorite.
If you like this see 21 Grams and Amorres Perros. They're both by the same director with the same type of direction, and they're both better than Babel, 21 Grams being my favorite.
I have 21 Grams, never have watched it though, probably tonight.
Movies I've Gotten From Netflix The Past Few Days That I Really Enjoyed:1) Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou - I saw it a few years ago, but didn't follow most of it. Awesome this time around.
This is my favorite exchange in this whole movie.We've never madegreat husbands, have we?Of course, I have a good excuse.I'm part gay.Supposedly everyone is.