The Hideout

If he owns all those accounts then LLY is really sick smart and funny. I mean look above his accounts attack each other for no real reason.
RodReynolds admitted that he was Mr.Z and Clay Aiken, so that is for sure. Myself and others have speculated as to who is the 'Father' of all those accounts and most seem to believe that it is LLY. He is a physicist or something. So he is definetely smart enoguh to do it.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

006.jpgPlease, suh, I'm eaten all my soup. Cun I have some more?
I loved Oliver Twist, too.. I'm starting to understand your logic.
RodReynolds admitted that he was Mr.Z and Clay Aiken, so that is for sure. Myself and others have speculated as to who is the 'Father' of all those accounts and most seem to believe that it is LLY. He is a physicist or something. So he is definetely smart enoguh to do it.
Well I am 98% sure thwt LLY is not JJJ, as for the others I am not sure.
Dude, there's plenty of people "smart" enough to be Clay Aiken. I always assumed it was triple J, because he's one to put quality time and thought into pretty much anything he posts. But that's pure, unadulterated speculation on my part.I've always rooted for Scram to actually be Speedz, but that's likely just wishful thinking on my part, that would be the best possible scenario imho.
Well I am 98% sure thwt LLY is not JJJ, as for the others I am not sure.
Maybe not. I am convinced that JJJ and runthemover are the same person though. Whether they are in the LLY/RR/Mr.Z family is still uncertain. But I will dsicover the truth, no matter how long it takes.
Dude, there's plenty of people "smart" enough to be Clay Aiken. I always assumed it was triple J, because he's one to put quality time and thought into pretty much anything he posts. But that's pure, unadulterated speculation on my part.I've always rooted for Scram to actually be Speedz, but that's likely just wishful thinking on my part, that would be the best possible scenario imho.
RodReynolds is Clay Aiken. Go to RR's profile and click the link for his thread, "A Thread". He admits it in that thread.
I would guess speedz does not have any joke accounts, he is too narcissistic(sp?) to not post from his own account.
I would guess speedz does not have any joke accounts, he is too narcissistic(sp?) to not post from his own account.
narcissistic is an understatement
I like Speedz. I've never had any problems with him.
Where is that joke account thread where everyone posted with there joke accounts and towards page 4 people where just making up accounts like bugs bunny to post in the thread? Having a really tough time using search atm.
Where is that joke account thread where everyone posted with there joke accounts and towards page 4 people where just making up accounts like bugs bunny to post in the thread? Having a really tough time using search atm.
Right now its either on the first or second page of general,just scroll down.
The Reanece Juttan thread?Search for Lone Starr, most of the posts I have on that account are in that thread."Outing the Joke Accounts" is on the first two pages though.
The Reanece Juttan thread?Search for Lone Starr, most of the posts I have on that account are in that thread."Outing the Joke Accounts" is on the first two pages though.
BTW, nice run to 1000 posts, when you PMed a couple months ago I had no idea who you were and you had like 100 posts.
with the occasional reach around
obv.hey homeslice you may wanna edit out your mileysay acefay in that other thread before one of the regs blows a gasket
I am 100% positive that LLY, RR, Mr.Z, and Clay Aiken are the same person.ThreeJ is almost certainly part of that group, and runtehmover might be. I think so anyways.
dude... no. RR is clay Aiken, but the others are wrong.