The Hideout

So, I heard some people have been bashing Emma Watson.Here is my opinion of her.She is a horrible actress, but she is hot as hell.
Vindication! Thanks for the support, brother.PS: She is not a horrible actress.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Truce?25.jpg
Those full-body condoms are SO last week...
Hi.I've lurked for awhile here in the Hideout, and after consistently being told to post here by chrozzo, I am.So who volunteers to give me my first Hideout Special?
Hola Tehtoe! Glad to see you in here, welcome!
He's gonna be, when I send his ass to HELL!
this is one of my top 5 favorite joke accounts of all time. Bravo, whoever this is.
Hows this SAchristmas20project2020063jl0.jpg
Wow.. her penis is red, engorged, and tossed over her back (FROM BEHIND) Jamacain style.. nice find.
YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE! AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!
This is also in the top 5. This one could easily hit #1 with some Snakes on a Plane references. :club:
The following people are DEAD TO ME:Jadaki - Cappy37 - Lolli - aadams22 - El Guapo - hank213 - Buckeye Hughes - onlyme386 - rivergirldoesn't leave very many people left for ya.
Why wait?
I'm just pleased I made #2 on the hitlist. I work better with goals to achieve. No idea how I can top Jadaki's masterpiece though.. he set the bar rather high, no? :club:
So, I heard some people have been bashing Emma Watson.Here is my opinion of her.She is a horrible actress, but she is hot as hell.
The same can be said for Jessica Simpson.. I think that's the divining rod that leads him to them.
I can do the Herbert voice to a T, its really freaks my wife out pisses my wife off.
lol me too, my favorite part of that show, and that's saying a lot. Best sub-character ever on a sitcom, animated or not.
Jesus H Christ, how can you not know who this is?
Well, with Donk and Hang not around, it's an easier mystery to crack. Top-notch work, really.
MAYBE I HAVENT SEEN THAT ONE! YOU EVER THINK OF THAT!
Well, we really don't need to have seen the movie to "quote" involves snakes on a plane. It's all a matter of timing and presentation, something you already have down pat anyways. I just got to quote Jesus and Sam Jackson at the same time. I <3 the Hideout :club:
This is also in the top 5. This one could easily hit #1 with some Snakes on a Plane references. :club:
Derek Waland Parked CarMr ZimmerlandScramJoey Jo Jo Clay Aiken(while I am unsure if the last 2 are joke accounts, I have a feeling that they are)
Joy Jo Jo not joke account.
ThreeJ is not a joke account. He is an altar ego of LLY. Who also has RodReynolds, Mr.Zimmerlin, Clay Aiken, and possibly runthemover. Although Im not too sure on runthemover. He's a maybe.
ThreeJ is not a joke account. He is an altar ego of LLY. Who also has RodReynolds, Mr.Zimmerlin, Clay Aiken, and possibly runthemover. Although Im not too sure on runthemover. He's a maybe.
How much of this is true?
How much of this is true?
I am 100% positive that LLY, RR, Mr.Z, and Clay Aiken are the same person.ThreeJ is almost certainly part of that group, and runtehmover might be. I think so anyways.006.jpgForever and ever...
I am 100% positive that LLY, RR, Mr.Z, and Clay Aiken are the same person.ThreeJ is almost certainly part of that group, and runtehmover might be. I think so anyways.006.jpgForever and ever...
Did he have to go to one of those ghey shops to get heels made for a boy's foot?
I thought LLY was some british guy who moved to NY recently, am I wrong about this?
I dont know about that. RR and I have had private message discussions and he denies that he is LLY. Which of course makes me think he is.
Did he have to go to one of those ghey shops to get heels made for a boy's foot?
Dont push me, bitch.
So, in summary, Clay Aiken came into existence because a mythical creature, a centaur no less, thought him up. A little while later (about 3000 years) Clay got a little depressed from what I can gather. And just when he was about to end it all, his best friend who is a bluebird came and took Clay for a trip through outer space. I neglected to mention that the bluebird was created earlier in time by Clay Aiken thinking him up, akin to what the centaur did for Clay earlier. Now the climax of the story occurs, where Clay discovered that the centaur who created him is now dead at the hands of butterfly, who is still in his cocoon? Isn't this false by definition of a butterfly? I'm not sure, but let's let that slide for the time being. So in conclusion then, Clay still exists even though his creator, the centaur on the guard at the center of the universe, has died. This made Clay happier. Clay Aiken, I hate you with all my soul.
If he owns all those accounts then LLY is really sick smart and funny. I mean look above his accounts attack each other for no real reason.