The Hideout

Am I nuts for 2-tabling .50/$1 HORSE with a Stars BR of $400? Is 20 (20BB)buy-ins enough for this? I'm brand spanking new to cash games. With rakeback i'd be rolling in it, but obv. its not in play on stars, and becoming a Silverstar doesn't seem to reap a bunch of benefits, unless I really want to start sattying into freeroll/promo tourneys, or wallpapering my bathroom in Moneymaker Posters.Also: who in gods name would "name a star" using FPPs?I'd name my star "Pointless Cookie Basket".

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

You know.. I often wondered if you played poker.. I wonder about that with alot of people in the hideout..
I play mostly live. Every now and then, I'll put $50 online, run it up to a couple hundred, move up too many levels and blow it all in a tilted rage. I know I'm broke on Stars right now and I think I have a few bucks on Tilt.
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: onlyme386, El Guapo, Wandigohi friend!!!edit: wandigo says we are losing viewers b/c our tops have been not good lately and you all are gay for posting pics of shia
Tell him to get his ass in here and post himself.
Pics of dudes FTL
So post some chicks!
everyone but Ally.. and Mills Lane.. Has Mills ever posted outside of the Hideout?Speaking of Mills, Mills sir, I need a ruling: Was Vinny ever supposed to actually be a real, breathing person?
I have. I peruse the boards daily, looking for situations in need of judgement.On the subject of Vinny. Whether or not he was "supposed" to be one way or the the other, I can't say. To him being real...I'LL ALLOW IT!
Cross posted for hilaritys sake.
He can't be all bad, he referenced my show in his paper. PM your address I'll send along an autographed photo.
Yeah, prolly. I've never had a problem with the Hawkeyes. Just the cyclones.
Did you call me? Oh nevermind, you were referencing the tackle football team. Fine, whatever.

ahh the glories of having to play catch up on the hideout.

Thanks.Does ISU even have admission standards?
How the hell do you think I got in?
Interest in sheep fucking, other than that not really.
Essentially.
Goddamn Iowans. Shame of the big 12 I tells ya.
Except for wrestling, I concur.
It's just Ames... really.
Really, it is.
I play mostly live. Every now and then, I'll put $50 online, run it up to a couple hundred, move up too many levels and blow it all in a tilted rage. I know I'm broke on Stars right now and I think I have a few bucks on Tilt.
Ditto ^^^^^ X 10My son woke up this morning singing Day man, Aaahhaaah, hes 2.This my be my only post today, I am battling the dirtiest or dirty portfolios. Aaaahhhaaa