• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'm sitting here trying to not hear my friend's girlfriend flip out on his cell phone. Why he has to keep the volume turned up so freakin loud is beyond me.Time to load up iTunes I guess.

I just finished figuring out what classes I will be taking for the next four years for my honors class. Too bad I'm 99% sure I'm switching majors and so this whole project was a waste.
changing to what? once you get through the weed out classes, engineering will get a lot more fun, i promise. Give it to the end of freshman year, then change if you still want to.

So I haven't told this story yet. It's kinda in my blog, but I don't really reference it all that much. Plus, I was still kinda drunk when I wrote that blog.I met a girl at Boo Ball (our station's big Halloween Party) this past weekend, and gave her my card that only had my business line on there and my work e-mail address. Pimp move? Or mistake as she'll never call me? You decide Hideout!

...here's hoping she calls.
you and me both, she was hot and had nice cans. She also was doing that biting her lip thing while she was talking to me, so I know she was digging it. I'd just like to get laid before the end of 2006.
So I haven't told this story yet. It's kinda in my blog, but I don't really reference it all that much. Plus, I was still kinda drunk when I wrote that blog.I met a girl at Boo Ball (our station's big Halloween Party) this past weekend, and gave her my card that only had my business line on there and my work e-mail address. Pimp move? Or mistake as she'll never call me? You decide Hideout!
Read the blog, was this the hot girl that you kissed? or the other girl? when reading it, I wasn't sure. If they're the same girl, you'll definitely get a call. If just the girl you eye-****ed all night, i still think you'll get a call. But I'd have given a different phone number to be safe.
Read the blog, was this the hot girl that you kissed? or the other girl? when reading it, I wasn't sure. If they're the same girl, you'll definitely get a call. If just the girl you eye-****ed all night, i still think you'll get a call. But I'd have given a different phone number to be safe.
The girl I kissed I work with. The girl I gave my phone number to was just a random listener. She's calling me tomorrow...at least that's what I'm hoping for anyway
changing to what? once you get through the weed out classes, engineering will get a lot more fun, i promise. Give it to the end of freshman year, then change if you still want to.
I'm considering a switch to accounting or finance or maybe double major because it's only like 15 more credits to do so and then I'm pretty marketable. It's not so much that the classes are to hard in engineering but my roommate was a junior in comp eng and he said all it is in later years is working with binary and hardware which really isn't what I want to do. If i wanted to do just higher language program I could switch to comp sci like he did but I don't enjoy programming as much as I thought I would.
you and me both, she was hot and had nice cans. She also was doing that biting her lip thing while she was talking to me, so I know she was digging it. I'd just like to get laid before the end of 2006.
whoa there big fella... how about a nice cup of coffee first.

P.S. F*** POKERSTARS$22 180manPokerStars Game #6827467000: Tournament #34771882, $20+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2006/10/30 - 10:40:46 (ET)Table '34771882 11' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: Kyrandy (1365 in chips)Seat 2: foxman1 (7080 in chips)Seat 3: the levi (2625 in chips)Seat 4: wandigo (4180 in chips)Seat 5: LoCoSi (555 in chips)Seat 6: def23 (4785 in chips)Seat 7: Tom84 (1480 in chips)Seat 8: looknatukid (725 in chips)Seat 9: TwoSevenS (2975 in chips)Tom84: posts small blind 75looknatukid: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to wandigo [Ac As]TwoSevenS: foldsKyrandy: foldsfoxman1: foldsthe levi: foldswandigo: raises 200 to 350LoCoSi: foldsdef23: raises 200 to 550Tom84: foldslooknatukid: raises 175 to 725 and is all-inwandigo: raises 775 to 1500def23: calls 950*** FLOP *** [6s 2d 9c]wandigo: bets 2680 and is all-indef23: calls 2680*** TURN *** [6s 2d 9c] [Kh]*** RIVER *** [6s 2d 9c Kh] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***wandigo: shows [Ac As] (two pair, Aces and Kings)def23: shows [Kd Ah] (three of a kind, Kings)def23 collected 6910 from side potlooknatukid: shows [9s Ad] (two pair, Kings and Nines)looknatukid is sitting outdef23 said, "lol sorry"def23 collected 2250 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 9160 Main pot 2250. Side pot 6910. | Rake 0Board [6s 2d 9c Kh Kc]Seat 1: Kyrandy folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: foxman1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: the levi folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: wandigo showed [Ac As] and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 5: LoCoSi folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: def23 (button) showed [Kd Ah] and won (9160) with three of a kind, KingsSeat 7: Tom84 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: looknatukid (big blind) showed [9s Ad] and lost with two pair, Kings and NinesSeat 9: TwoSevenS folded before Flop (didn't bet)

P.S. F*** POKERSTARS$22 180manPokerStars Game #6827467000: Tournament #34771882, $20+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2006/10/30 - 10:40:46 (ET)Table '34771882 11' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: Kyrandy (1365 in chips)Seat 2: foxman1 (7080 in chips)Seat 3: the levi (2625 in chips)Seat 4: wandigo (4180 in chips)Seat 5: LoCoSi (555 in chips)Seat 6: def23 (4785 in chips)Seat 7: Tom84 (1480 in chips)Seat 8: looknatukid (725 in chips)Seat 9: TwoSevenS (2975 in chips)Tom84: posts small blind 75looknatukid: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to wandigo [Ac As]TwoSevenS: foldsKyrandy: foldsfoxman1: foldsthe levi: foldswandigo: raises 200 to 350LoCoSi: foldsdef23: raises 200 to 550Tom84: foldslooknatukid: raises 175 to 725 and is all-inwandigo: raises 775 to 1500def23: calls 950*** FLOP *** [6s 2d 9c]wandigo: bets 2680 and is all-indef23: calls 2680*** TURN *** [6s 2d 9c] [Kh]*** RIVER *** [6s 2d 9c Kh] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***wandigo: shows [Ac As] (two pair, Aces and Kings)def23: shows [Kd Ah] (three of a kind, Kings)def23 collected 6910 from side potlooknatukid: shows [9s Ad] (two pair, Kings and Nines)looknatukid is sitting outdef23 said, "lol sorry"def23 collected 2250 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 9160 Main pot 2250. Side pot 6910. | Rake 0Board [6s 2d 9c Kh Kc]Seat 1: Kyrandy folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: foxman1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: the levi folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: wandigo showed [Ac As] and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 5: LoCoSi folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: def23 (button) showed [Kd Ah] and won (9160) with three of a kind, KingsSeat 7: Tom84 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: looknatukid (big blind) showed [9s Ad] and lost with two pair, Kings and NinesSeat 9: TwoSevenS folded before Flop (didn't bet)
As much as I love players who get stuck on AK, I hate when this happen. :(Get 'em next time.

What's up guys. I'm just checkin in for a little while, since the friends went to the store and I can take over the computer. Trip is going well so far, probably heading home tomorrow, and might make a pit stop to visit my friend in Albany for the night, depending on how I feel.I see I've missed a good amount, and there is absolutely no way I'm catching up, so if anything important has happened, let me know