• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

:club: the above, with a rub and a tug after.
That's it? Oh, and people can't play razz to save their life. I'm playing a play money sng:Basically, I had A25, he had a 7 total, and I kept raising and won the pot after showing I was playing pretty tight.

I won my seat into the $163 $22k grtd DS. At the final table of the sat where 6 places paid, I was down to less than 1bb with 7 left, got really lucky to stay alive and eventually got my seat. I just hope I havn't used up my luck........for the year.

I won my seat into the $163 $22k grtd DS. At the final table of the sat where 6 places paid, I was down to less than 1bb with 7 left, got really lucky to stay alive and eventually got my seat. I just hope I havn't used up my luck........for the year.
Your funny. lololololololol. I'm bored. This sng is taking forever. At least we're in the money. And neither of them are thereHU razz is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. Also pretty easy when you have the other guy outskilled by a wide margin. I started as a 3-1 dog in chips and crushed him.I'm going to get dinner. bbl.
Dog meat. Kimchi. Lots of beef/meat. Rice.
:D i left the dog meat out for obvious reasons!ok, tonight's meal was pretty pimp. we, for the first time, was served at an open grill table, which, pretty much means we're given the meat and we're grilling it. i was kinda blindsided by this, but wow, that was fun.and, one of the uber-hot waitresses came up and was chatting with me and my friend who usually goes with me there, and asked if we had vip cards yet. we said no, and she made a beeline to go get us each one. so basically, it's a rewards program.i'm really wanting to see what rewards i can get... :club:

I'm feeling so fucking down right now. I played my heart out in that tourney, I was laying down JJ pf to a single reraise, I folded JJ 3 times and QQ once, I was reraising Brett Jungblut with nothing, I played really good. I just wish my KK could've not lost to JT, and my JJ could've held gainst AQ. I'm contemplating not playing the midnight madness. I'm just depressed and kinda tired but this might be my last weekend to play for 3 weeks so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.

I'm feeling so fucking down right now. I played my heart out in that tourney, I was laying down JJ pf to a single reraise, I folded JJ 3 times and QQ once, I was reraising Brett Jungblut with nothing, I played really good. I just wish my KK could've not lost to JT, and my JJ could've held gainst AQ. I'm contemplating not playing the midnight madness. I'm just depressed and kinda tired but this might be my last weekend to play for 3 weeks so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.
GGAAMMBOOOOLLLLYou know what happened last time I was depressed after playing my heart out in a tourney and coming up short? I won the very next won I played...
I've said this many times before, stars is rigged in streaks...I truly believe this. Not saying that a bad player will own tourneys on stars, I mean that the good players take turns owning imo. If you look at the DB for most of the good players you can notice this in most..
Somebody please, please tell me this is a jopke..

Took a minor hit, when an all in chopped pot turns out bad....Full Tilt Poker Game #1164068674: $3,000 Guarantee (7533359), Table 5 - 60/120 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 0:31:23 ET - 2006/10/29Seat 1: TRIPLEKILL (2,635)Seat 2: shakedown_st (5,797)Seat 3: dmoneybagzz (3,555)Seat 4: socalpoker_j (13,438)Seat 5: ddtrio (3,060)Seat 6: bwillis (10,124)Seat 7: ICORP69 (2,252)Seat 8: Ivpiter (3,045)Seat 9: rudedogg2 (3,129), is sitting outrudedogg2 posts the small blind of 60TRIPLEKILL posts the big blind of 120The button is in seat #8*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to socalpoker_j [Ad Kc 2h 3c]shakedown_st foldsdmoneybagzz calls 120socalpoker_j raises to 540ddtrio foldsbwillis calls 540ICORP69 foldsIvpiter foldsrudedogg2 foldsTRIPLEKILL calls 420dmoneybagzz calls 420*** FLOP *** [Kh Ks 6c]rudedogg2 has returnedTRIPLEKILL checksdmoneybagzz bets 2,220socalpoker_j raises to 8,880bwillis foldsTRIPLEKILL foldsdmoneybagzz calls 795, and is all insocalpoker_j shows [Ad Kc 2h 3c]dmoneybagzz shows [5c 3s As Kd]Uncalled bet of 5,865 returned to socalpoker_j*** TURN *** [Kh Ks 6c] [Qd]*** RIVER *** [Kh Ks 6c Qd] [5h]socalpoker_j shows three of a kind, Kings, for highdmoneybagzz shows a full house, Kings full of Fives, for highdmoneybagzz wins the pot (8,250) with a full house, Kings full of FivesThe blinds are now 80/160No low hand qualified*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 8,250 | Rake 0Board: [Kh Ks 6c Qd 5h]Seat 1: TRIPLEKILL (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 2: shakedown_st didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: dmoneybagzz showed [5c 3s As Kd] and won (8,250) with HI: a full house, Kings full of FivesSeat 4: socalpoker_j showed [Ad Kc 2h 3c] and lost with HI: three of a kind, KingsSeat 5: ddtrio didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: bwillis folded on the FlopSeat 7: ICORP69 didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: Ivpiter (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: rudedogg2 (small blind) folded before the Flop

If your drunk and I flop 3 sets in 20 minutes........you bet. :club:
Yeah, see, I think you should look into this RP. Double doesn't flop 3 sets in 20 minutes. He Plays pp only to have 3 overs come on the flop.
Yeah, see, I think you should look into this RP. Double doesn't flop 3 sets in 20 minutes. He Plays pp only to have 3 overs come on the flop.
Wait whos playing under my account? Is it you Gk? Are you playing under my name?
Thats more like it, my jacks run into queens.I knew I was having a doublemeup blowup but did he have to slowroll me?
AA vs. TP2ndKicker :club: