• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

rsmbox, Kurtman213, Dr. Mario, dereeekho, onlyme386, HangukMigukwho is thatf guyt?>
How's dealing comin man? I'm very very close to starting my schooling... probably this winter or spring. NEED SOME TIPS! lol
How's dealing comin man? I'm very very close to starting my schooling... probably this winter or spring. NEED SOME TIPS! lol
tahts why im drinking tonighytjust spassed my crps auditioim and got back to fullt imeso to answer your quwstion..eys...itsgood
tahts why im drinking tonighytjust spassed my crps auditioim and got back to fullt imeso to answer your quwstion..eys...itsgood
congrats RSM.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd it's official...I now only have .27 in my poker account on bodog...yay me, ISALAP.
yeah... me too... just look at my new av & title...<---------

So a barbershop in Ames has the greatest idea ever...FREE BEER WITH A HAIRCUT!!! If only if only......I've been super busy tonite, so busy that I couldn't even try to call that girl.......i don't know, I doubt the present meant anything anyways. Going to bed here really soon cause I'm tired as fu.ck

So a barbershop in Ames has the greatest idea ever...FREE BEER WITH A HAIRCUT!!! If only if only......I've been super busy tonite, so busy that I couldn't even try to call that girl.......i don't know, I doubt the present meant anything anyways. Going to bed here really soon cause I'm tired as fu.ck
dude... whenever you figure chicks out... let me know... I could use some pointers...
Amazing idea on the free beer. Drink while scissors fly around your head. hmmm...I thought tonight was the party? didn't work out? Dont worry, I haven't tried with my girl of the week either, maybe tomorrow?Tired here too. Got 2 hours of sleep last night, and about an hour nap this afternoon. After I win this $5 MTT in a few, I'm going to bed.
dude... whenever you figure chicks out... let me know... I could use some pointers...
Damn, wouldn't have guessed...
Have no fear.I'm here.
This actually kinda scares me? tell me you're wasted?
Amazing idea on the free beer. Drink while scissors fly around your head. hmmm...I thought tonight was the party? didn't work out? Dont worry, I haven't tried with my girl of the week either, maybe tomorrow?Tired here too. Got 2 hours of sleep last night, and about an hour nap this afternoon. After I win this $5 MTT in a few, I'm going to bed.Damn, wouldn't have guessed...This actually kinda scares me? tell me you're wasted?
see ya at the final table...
This actually kinda scares me? tell me you're wasted?
Unfortunately not... just in e-heaven because of brv's TV show site. I'm catching up on all the family guy eps I've missed.

After learning that QQ < 89o, I am out of the $5. A2 in the BB, i have like 800, blinds 20/40. all of LP limps, 4 people... i raise to 200 hoping to take it down with a strong bet, only 1 of them folds. Flop Kxx, 2 dimes, i push for 600 into 800ish, get called by K8. Seriously, who deosn't call 5xBB with K8?

You bring up a good point. I'm thinking about changing to a different picture of them, maybe you can help me choose?The options:A.) jenn_sterger_8.sized.jpgB.) jenn_sterger_57.sized.jpgC.) jenn_sterger2.sized.jpgD.) jenn_sterger_46.sized.jpgE.) Leave it how it is.
Any votes?
After learning that QQ < 89o, I am out of the $5. A2 in the BB, i have like 800, blinds 20/40. all of LP limps, 4 people... i raise to 200 hoping to take it down with a strong bet, only 1 of them folds. Flop Kxx, 2 dimes, i push for 600 into 800ish, get called by K8. Seriously, who deosn't call 5xBB with K8?Any votes?
ehhh... I'm out too... called a raise and reraise to a total of 150 with QJ sooooted... flopped top pair and the flush draw... check, bet, I raise all in... check calls with KK... brick out... and I just pissed away $15...
After learning that QQ < 89o, I am out of the $5. A2 in the BB, i have like 800, blinds 20/40. all of LP limps, 4 people... i raise to 200 hoping to take it down with a strong bet, only 1 of them folds. Flop Kxx, 2 dimes, i push for 600 into 800ish, get called by K8. Seriously, who deosn't call 5xBB with K8?Any votes?
C or A