The Hideout

what up bitches.... if there was a song for my life in its current state it would be...I wish I was a little bit tallerI wish I was a ballerI wish I had girl who look good, I would call herwish I had a rabit in a hat with a bata 6-4 Impala...discuss...
Me too. I wish all that cool stuff too. Hey, we have something in common...discuss..
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Me too. I wish all that cool stuff too. Hey, we have something in common...discuss..
yeah... I could really use a rabbit in a hat right now... he doesn't even need the bat...
I just got a bunch of pouches of Capri Sun. Has anyone had these since they were nine? I had to drink like seven of them, then have a glass of water. What the hell is wrong with kids?
what flavor...

Somehow I have a jug of that vile strawberry milk in my refrigerator. I don't know who put it there; my roommate hasn't been home in months. If I catcher the person who tried to trick me into going for my moring glass of 2%, only to be overcome by vomitous spasms, there's going to be an incident rivaled in scale only by the time I caught my ex-girlfriend using two packets of icing for one Toaster Strudel, thus leaving me with an inevitable boobystrudel at the end of the box. That was one of the worst moments of my life, when I had to grind the icingless strudel into the sidewalk in front of those homless people...

Somehow I have a jug of that vile strawberry milk in my refrigerator. I don't know who put it there; my roommate hasn't been home in months. If I catcher the person who tried to trick me into going for my moring glass of 2%, only to be overcome by vomitous spasms, there's going to be an incident rivaled in scale only by the time I caught my ex-girlfriend using two packets of icing for one Toaster Strudel, thus leaving me with an inevitable boobystrudel at the end of the box. That was one of the worst moments of my life, when I had to grind the icingless strudel into the sidewalk in front of those homless people...
Didn't read any of that. Check the sick thread where I just straight PWNED your n00b azz!

Does anyone in here believe in psychic vibrations? ESP? and all that?Last night, I was cooking dinner, it was a...dinner my ex-fiance used to make me all the time. After being single for the past few months, I've really started thinking about how badly I screwed up my one time engagement a year and a half ago. So, I was cooking the dinner and fondly rememebering everything about my ex-fiance that I loved when I went into the bedroom, noticing my cell phone had a missed call on it. I open the phone only to discover that it said "Private" Now this is late at night and no telemarketers would be calling me at this time, and usually the telemarketer's number shows up anyway. The only person who has ever called me with a Private number showing was my ex-fiance when she wanted to talk to me about something. I truly believe in the time I was thinking about her, she thought about me too and decided to give me a call. Only I obviously don't know if it really was her, it's not like we have the kind of relationship where I can call her up. It's been far too long and far too much pain between the two of us. But if there was ever a slim chance we could make up, I think I would seize upon it...and maybe that's why I'm hoping in my head that it really was her that called last night.I'm stupid sometimes. I really really am.this is her....no sexy sexy pics for you jackals...Grace.jpgman just looking at her makes me all sorts of depressed on how I ****ed that up.

Does anyone in here believe in psychic vibrations? ESP? and all that?
I swear that me and my mom have ESP sometimes. So yeah, I do.That is kind of weird though Ricker.
Things will work out eventually, maybe not with her, but with someone else who makes you even happier.
I know all that, and I've given the same advice to countless friends. But to be in the midst of it up late recounting all your regrets..there's just something that doesn't sit well with that. There's so many things I'd change if I could in dealing with that girl. This is what she used to do for me:Let me nap whenever I needed to because I always got up early to go to work (I'm talking 3:45 am early) After my nap at 6, I'd usually wake up to dinner being ready and her having cooked it after a long day at school. Saturdays were our days. We'd wake up, read the paper, I'd cook breakfast, or she'd cook breakfast and we'd sit and watch tv in our high rise apartment. Then we'd decide on the activity for the day, whatever it might've been. An A's Game perhaps, or just a day spent together. Some of the greatest sex I've ever had was with this girl.I gave all that up............for what? Well, it's complicated and long, but sufficed to say, it was my fault it ended. After I got transfered to San Diego, our relationship changed. And it changed for the worse. I did things i'm not proud of, and I hurt her badly....and she left. Lesson learned....I know the average age in this thread is around 20, so I want the yougn ones in this thread to heed my advice. If you find a girl that makes you happy, don't screw it up. Don't become me. She was worth giving up poker for, and looking back now, I should have done it in a heartbeat.Learn from me my friends, learn from my mistakes.
I know the average age in this thread is around 20, so I want the yougn ones in this thread to heed my advice. If you find a girl that makes you happy, don't screw it up. Don't become me. Learn from me my friends, learn from my mistakes.
Thanks man. My girlfriend and I have had terrible fights before, and I broke up with her one time and instantly regretted that decision.Bottom line, we got back together and our relationship has never been better.I was always the guy that was the friend and never the boyfriend in high school. So when I met the girl I'm sure I'm supposed to be with, I told myself that I wasn't going to screw this up.I know it's really cliche, but I swear it all works in the end if you work at it. I know that doesn't help you now, but you'll look back when it does work out and know that the cliche does hold true.God that was a long ramble. It must be the whole 5 AM thing.
I know the average age in this thread is around 20, so I want the yougn ones in this thread to heed my advice. If you find a girl that makes you happy, don't screw it up. Don't become me. She was worth giving up poker for, and looking back now, I should have done it in a heartbeat.Learn from me my friends, learn from my mistakes.
Thanks for the solid advice, you're definitely right about average age in here being pretty low. No doubt that the girl that makes you happy is worth giving things up for, I just wish I had that girl now. Things would be so much simpler in life.Learn we will, master yoda.
Hm. My first college all nighter. Can't say I like the experience too much.
hah, what you studying for?sit back, enjoy it, and keep hitting refresh on the hideout. i'll be hear at least another hour.my first all nighter i had 2 midterms the next day, and a 6 page paper due in english. buddy was reading the paper for me at midnight, told me it sucked. i spent till 4 rewriting it. then i studied for my midterms till 8. tests were at 8 and 9, paper due at 10. got A's on all 3. :club:

while we're doing the whole reminiscing (close enough) thing, i recently found out that this girl i knew from high school who was by far the greatest female friend i've ever had, and could probably even be the best friend i've had of either gender got married...for some reason that made me a little depressed. don't know why, it's not like i ever had feelings for her or anything...made me think of all the girls i've dated, or had a chance with at some point that are now married, while i still suck at relationships, and as a result, remain single

Ricker advice...
My two cents here, and that is all it really is worth. Sometimes it takes losing something you care so much about to realize what is most important to you. I am sure you all have heard all the cliches. Don't know what you've got til its gone, absence makes the heart grow fonder, etc. I too went through a similar breakup. Engaged to the girl who I thought was the girl of my dreams. I went so far as to turn into a full blown poker addict/alcoholic/poon hound not caring about myself, the women I dated, or anyone for that matter. If you havent read about my car accident, its around in this thread somewhere. The thing is this, most of the time in life you get ONE CHANCE, ONE, to make the best out of a situation. Be it a career opportunity, or a relationship, an accomplishment. Most of the time, it is difficult to realize IN THE MOMENT that you are having one of those once in a lifetime moments. The reason being, people these days are so focused on the NEXT thing, they forget about the present. The great thing about life is that those once in a lifetime moments, happen rather frequently, they are just different moments, different opportunities. They will continue to pop up all your life. My two cents on the subject is, if you are harping too much over the past, or dreaming too much about the future, you most surely will miss out on what is going on right in front of you. When I lose focus sometimes I remember this little poem...Yesterday is HISTORYTomorrow is a MYSTERYToday is a GIFTThat's why it's called the 'PRESENT' OEJ
hah, what you studying for?sit back, enjoy it, and keep hitting refresh on the hideout. i'll be hear at least another hour.my first all nighter i had 2 midterms the next day, and a 6 page paper due in english. buddy was reading the paper for me at midnight, told me it sucked. i spent till 4 rewriting it. then i studied for my midterms till 8. tests were at 8 and 9, paper due at 10. got A's on all 3. :club:
Not studying, writing a paper on Concealed-Carry laws.And I hate you for getting A's on all that stuff.:jealous face:
Not studying, writing a paper on Concealed-Carry laws.And I hate you for getting A's on all that stuff.:jealous face:
Dont worry about the A's then. I'd trade them all for B's now. seriously. i'm getting killed this semester.