• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I just wanted to thank you boys for rooting for me. Thanks so much. I will try to take this down for FCP and /The Hideout\.
Promise us if you win you'll give us a shoutout.PS. I love you.
I'm going to use your words to respond to that.
NO, it's not.I :club: her times infinityAnd loudmouthed is going INSANELY DEEP in a razz tournament on full tilt. 22 left, 16 cash, he's get 24K, second has 9K.his username on fulltilt is TheMadScientist
NO, it's not.I :club: her times infinityAnd loudmouthed is going INSANELY DEEP in a razz tournament on full tilt. 22 left, 16 cash, he's get 24K, second has 9K.his username on fulltilt is TheMadScientist
Yeah, well, I :D her times infinity plus 1!!!!I also :D Jen Harman who is in 7th. Imagine a FT with Brandie and Jen. That'd be something to watch.TOP. Who didn't see this one coming?aaabrandiehawbakerd2.jpgJen.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, start yer railin'!FTP, Razz $5 + $.50, haven't made the FT yet but I'm leader by over 2x the second stack.Get your seat while it's good, cousins.

Was this a way of saying you blew a load on your monitor? Am I missing something?
Wow, figure that all out on your own?j/k. But yes, that is a way of saying he blew a load on his moniter.