The Hideout

HEY! Watch your GOD DAMNED mouth!
What the fuck, old man? You know the rules. Its my time now. I let these fuckin' ingrates nail me to a fuckin' cross. For you Dad, for you. And you said I could run things when I got back, so fuckin' watch how you talk to me.021.jpgMy finest work.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

1-0 after ot, only decided by a shootout...that's 4 hours of tv to watch 20 seconds of "excitement"you can keep it...and gk can keep his fairyball soccer.
This might be the best post in hideout history.
My personal feelings on the watchability of sports:On TV:1. Major College Football and NFL2. Major NCAA Basketball and certain NBA games2b. MLB3. Napping4. Doing nothing5. Slitting my own wrists6. Being shot and mugged in a random act of hateful violence7. Even thinking about having to watch Hockey or Golf on TV8. Going to Hell9. SoccerIn Person:1. MLB.2. Hockey3. Football4. Basketball
fyp... but for the most part I agreed with this post... (Kazakh accent) "Very Nice!"notice that even with me Hockey jumps up above Football in person.
I <3 hockey live. screw it, i just love hockey.
In high school, if there was nothing to do or if we were playing our rival, we'd go to the hockey games and get shitfaced. When we'd play our rival school, the games got so out of hand on the ice and in the stands that by the time I was Senior they had cops in the stands. I got thrown out five minutes in to the last game. Me and buddy. I yelled "FUCK THE COPS!" and for some reason they threw me out. Total BS.
In high school, if there was nothing to do or if we were playing our rival, we'd go to the hockey games and get shitfaced. When we'd play our rival school, the games got so out of hand on the ice and in the stands that by the time I was Senior they had cops in the stands. I got thrown out five minutes in to the last game. Me and buddy. I yelled "FUCK THE COPS!" and for some reason they threw me out. Total BS.
Dang cops can't take everything serious Simpsons%20Cop.JPG
you shouldn't mess with the Chesterfield PoliceI mean with all of the retail theft and jaywalking that goes on there the cops have to be hard asses
you shouldn't mess with the Chesterfield PoliceI mean with all of the retail theft and jaywalking that goes on there the cops have to be hard asses
I hear that. In Chesterfield the only thing the cops have to do is hassle high school kids out boozing. They would stake out houses that had been sites of more than a few parties. Amazingly I never got an MIP, although almost all of my friends did. Two of them got kicked off the baseball team our senior year. It was a close call for me, but I was lucky.
LOL, i was eating a cookie when i saw this and choked. FUCK YOU COOKIE MONSTER
lol
WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD EAT MY COOKIES?!
lol2xim watching the last 3 new episodes of family guy on fox.com....i missed themmmIMO..a few of the BESTi blew milk all over my screen....again(that last sentence...make of it what u will)
u addict!
Pot calling Kettle black perhaps?mfln130l.jpg
lol, i accidentally signed up for a LHE mtt last night, having never played one before. i won. SHIPIT
I wish I had a Darth Vader account, because then I could say.."It was your destiny."It would have been more powerful that way.
Well first off,WHO IS YOUR DADDY, AND WHAT DOES HE DO?!
TOP THIS YOU PASTY AUSTRIAN BITCH!The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Windu-2.jpghim dying in star wars was cool too...
TOP THIS YOU PASTY AUSTRIAN BITCH!The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Oh yeah, well...I AM NOT A PERVERT! I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR TURBO MAN DOLL!